What's new

Just see Wahhabi religious movement spreading in China ,What do u think ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current status of Pakistan----> it needs China
For the moment

Current status of China-----> world needs China
For the moment.

pc16.jpg

Pakistani brothers, you are reading what Chinese are writing about Muslims. Don't trust the stretched double face.

Pakistani brothers should know that if US is biggest enemy of Islam in the west. The biggest enemy of islam in the east is China. Be careful with allying with them. You know how Chinese treat Muslim minorities. Do you think it will matter for them whether you are Pakistani or Uighur? They are dangerous and we need common front against them. Pakistan should ally with Japan.

Yet you serve America?

It is America and NATO which has invaded three separate countries in the Middle East, in the past decade alone! With over a million civilian deaths in the Iraq War alone, based on lies of WMD.

Yet Turkey serves NATO and America who have killed more Muslims this past decade than anyone else, and demonize China who has not had a war in over 30 years. :lol:

It is NATO (and their servants like Turkey) who have killed more Muslims than anyone else.

Yet you serve America?

It is America and NATO which has invaded three separate countries in the Middle East, in the past decade alone! With over a million civilian deaths in the Iraq War alone, based on lies of WMD.

Yet Turkey serves NATO and America who have killed more Muslims this past decade than anyone else, and demonize China who has not had a war in over 30 years. :lol:

It is NATO (and their servants like Turkey) who have killed more Muslims than anyone else.
China is not only threat to muslims but to the whole neighborhood. Show me one neighbor country with whom you are not hostile with?

China is not only threat to muslims but to the whole neighborhood. Show me one neighbor country with whom you are not hostile with?

You know what I said is true, it is NATO and their servants like Turkey who have killed more Muslims in the past decade than the rest of the world combined. Over a million in the Iraq War alone.

Despite what you say about China, the facts show that China has not had a war in over three whole decades. :lol:

You know what I said is true, it is NATO and their servants like Turkey who have killed more Muslims in the past decade than the rest of the world combined. Over a million in the Iraq War alone.

Despite what you say about China, the facts show that China has not had a war in over three whole decades. :lol:
But you are threatening all of your small neighbors. That you are too weak to attack them is another thing.

But you are threatening all of your small neighbors. That you are too weak to attack them is another thing.

Diplomatic spats are different from war. Nobody dies over a diplomatic spat.

Whereas NATO and their servants like Turkey are actually declaring war on Muslim countries like Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya... killing more Muslims in the past decade than the rest of the world combined.

Not that Turkey has any say of course, they just obediently follow NATO and America's orders. Even if it is to kill their fellow Muslims.

China should cut their growth by force before it's too late, Indonesia was too late to do that and bam ! Now we got the FPI that operates by the number of millions of members.

Diplomatic spats are different from war. Nobody dies over a diplomatic spat.

Whereas NATO and their servants like Turkey are actually declaring war on Muslim countries like Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya... killing more Muslims in the past decade (millions) than the rest of the world combined.

Not that Turkey has any say of course, they just follow NATO and America's orders.
how do u perceive imminent American withdrawal from Afghanistan n its implications regarding China.....

These people are a security threat in the long term.

China should cut their growth by force before it's too late, Indonesia was too late to do that and bam ! Now we got the FPI that operates by the number of millions of members.

some army General and Police (and their ex-highly rank officers) Idiots pets them, if only i can point my handgun at his face

some army General and Police (and their ex-highly rank officers) Idiots pets them, if only i can point my handgun at his face

what is their motive? why don't they just retire and be dead?

That is why I'm struck why a lot of Pakistani see Chinese as their best ally, can't our Pakistani brothers see beyond the stretched face?
China has not messed with Messed with Muslim countries like others have done but if they will not give rights and have good dialogue with Muslims in China they can end up in big trouble @wolfschanzze

In which country most number of muslim deaths are happening?
Hint: Drone attacks, sectarian killings, military bombing their own people, suicide bombings etc etc.
afghanistan and iraq and indian occupied kashmir and waziristan lets b rational

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom