What's new

Just see Wahhabi religious movement spreading in China ,What do u think ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest enemy of islam in the east is China. Be careful with allying with them. You know how Chinese treat Muslim minorities. Do you think it will matter for them whether you are Pakistani or Uighur? They are dangerous and we need common front against them. Pakistan should ally with Japan.

China has strict non-intervention policy. That's why we do not care when you keep slaughtering Muslim Kurds in scores.

Inside China, whatever happens is our own business. Anonymous internet posts will not change our official line. That's why we keep killing the extremist cousins of yours at the moment while your government is busy with divorcing from the terrorists that you fed in Syria but now came to haunt you in Mosul.

Really, what is going on with some 20 truck drivers and 50 embassy personnel that the terrorists hold hostage?

I see, unlike China, you are enjoying a peaceful neighborhood. Russians adore you, Syrians adore you, Armenians adore you, Bulgarians adore you, Greek adore you, Kurdistanis adore you, Iranians adore you.

As far as as I know, other than religio-fanatics, no body likes you in your region.

And China have diplomatic problems with Vietnam and the Phil?

On topic: China needs to clean off the intellectual basis of extremist ideologies. Spread secular education and completely erase madrasa style, of-the-book, underground education. Also, China should carry out a strict dress-code in public areas. No wearing of burka and other archaic stuff. Most of those women and (especially girls) kids are held hostage by a patriarchal backward culture and religion. Any sign of domestic violence on women, the government should step in and provide institutional protection. I see those women being oppressed. If women are liberated, the society will slowly change for good.

@cnleio I have agreed with you on many topic but this one i can't simply, the christianity lot is spreading like fire in Mainland is it not alarming also. If we are taking about culture lets look at current Chinese Entertain and music industry most have adopted the burgerish western style youth is getting wasted. As long as minority citizen are peaceful nobody has the right to touch them they should be free to practice.

@Abii just like west is saying about iran and iranians living in entire world, you people worry about yourselves, you lot are cancerous to society.

@cnleio What's your problem? Do you get an allergic reaction when a Chinese citizen is not behaving like a commie robot?
:pop:

You gotta do something about this. This dress code and lifestyle result their total isolation from the society. Isolation ignites hateful thoughts and hate thoughts turn into violence. I can see a lot of these exploding themselves in coming years.

Doesn't matter if they're Wahabis or not. These people are a security threat.

China has not messed with Messed with Muslim countries like others have done but if they will not give rights and have good dialogue with Muslims in China they can end up in big trouble @wolfschanzze
if you want to have trouble with us, bring it on. see how we will take care of it.

You already have trouble with US, Russia and India, we don't bother your further trouble. but one thing for sure, we will never satisfy your so-called rights

Last edited:
As long as they are peacefull then u shouldnt be affraid.
If not peaceful then Kill them before its too late. On the other hand you can always sell these morons to ISIS in Iraq as they are in need of manpower.

In which country most number of muslim deaths are happening?
Hint: Drone attacks, sectarian killings, military bombing their own people, suicide bombings etc etc.
stupidest thing i ever heard.
i thought it was syria.

As long as they are peacefull then u shouldnt be affraid.
If not peaceful then Kill them before its too late. On the other hand you can always sell these morons to ISIS in Iraq as they are in need of manpower.
very sad state of mind.

if you want to have trouble with us, bring it on. see how we will take care of it.

You already have trouble with US, Russia and India, we don't bother your further trouble. but one thing for sure, we will never satisfy your so-called rights

This wahabi is on a spree threatening all non Muslim countries.

Let him decide where he wants to get his wish to meet his maker fulfilled. ;)

stupidest thing i ever heard.
i thought it was syria.

very sad state of mind.

It only seems sad untill its not ones own a$$ on the line. They have got every right to take early precaution to protect themselves against TTP styled extremists. No one would even lay a finger if they practice their religion in peace.

This kind of sentiment will only make terrorist have more fuel. After MB get banned, ISIL has more fire power and support. Generalization is not right. I believe China leadership understand this very well, but common Chinese who knows nothing about Islam sometime make wild generalization like this. I just want to say that Wahhabism and Salafist has a dogma to surrender and obey the current ruler, thats why Salafy in Egypt doesn't support MB, because they follow some Hadist that told like that.

Respect other people belief and let they do what they want to do as long as they don't do any harm to the society.

Last edited:
That is why I'm struck why a lot of Pakistani see Chinese as their best ally, can't our Pakistani brothers see beyond the stretched face?
Your are 20 Years Old Emotional Turk. :coffee:
If Chinese are looking everyone with the Eye of Suspicion then they have some reasons behind it, we need to convince them all muslims are not Wahabi or Extremist. We have Sufi & Other peaceful sects.
Declaration of Holy War is the right of STATE not Individuals / Groups ..........that the biggest point aginst those Insurgents

You know what I said is true, it is NATO and their servants like Turkey who have killed more Muslims in the past decade than the rest of the world combined. Over a million in the Iraq War alone.

Despite what you say about China, the facts show that China has not had a war in over three whole decades. :lol:
You forget "bloody border war with Vietnam" in 1979, sir ... :coffee:
You're not peaceful country like you pretended, you're just hide yourself follow Mr Deng words until recent day, but no more now ...

I know I am an eternal enemy of Wahabis but how do we know they are wahabi? By dress code? Don't start judging people based on what they wear, its a dangerous line to cross. Before you know everyone in China with a beard will be declared as a terrorist.
wahabi funding will result in hostilities between China and Pakistan but I dont think the hallal dollar owners give a fck about that.. their funding has already caused tens of thousands of deaths in Pakistan why would they care if two clsoe friends fall out due to this islamic terrorism.. China will blame Pakistan because the camel fckers will be using its route to spread their poisonous ideology into china and we can already see the results.. the same Muslims who have lived there for centuries have now decided that its ok to stab and kill innocent and unarmed civilians without provocation.
I see Wahhabi just like the Nazis and Zionist Jews who want 99% of the world population killed so that their superior race can live without any bother..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom