What's new

Just see Wahhabi religious movement spreading in China ,What do u think ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hot-spot discussion about Religious Movement on Chinese internet ... in China YunNan ... there'r some ppl ...
Even not in China XinJiang, it's in YunNan province ( South-West of China, border close to South-East Asia nations ) maybe local Chinese Hui ethnic groups. :coffee:

115820xq5nl6p9v5cgo6gg.jpg.thumb.jpg

214422dkz3kl6rcwcra9xw.jpg.thumb.jpg

214422lcvses2j485pp4ze.jpg.thumb.jpg

214424zrrvjallunjljt1u.jpg.thumb.jpg

What do u think ???

I say local government is the STUPID !
If BeiJing government won't do something in laws,
China & Chinese ppl will pay for this.:coffee:

lol..come to Xi'an dude.,.ill take u to places where u can clearly see Muslims practicing their religion n tht too since 7th century..there r Halal resturants everywhere.n i know Chinese engineers who are peacefully working in Saudi Arabia n UAE..i dont know what these pix r about but if u r judging them by their clothes thn u need to open ur eyes there is nothing wrong with it..they have their own choices.

You guys seriously need to know what Islam is Mr and than see around the world
I think China government will deal with it, coz complex case and will affect Chinese interests and society.
Whatever BeiJing government will do, all >1.0billion of Chinese living in China will support it.

I open this thread coz these pics has been hot discussing on Chinese internet and medias, i think BeiJing must pay attention to this case, and the government will give a answer.

ANY THREAT IS USELESS TO CHINESE ! CHINA LIVING FOR THOUSAND YEARS, ANYTHING CHANGED BUT CHINA NOT.

Official pic released by Syria government :tup:
KaR9TN1.jpg

Last edited:
n i found muslims from Yunan region are very nice n polite compared to muslims from Xinjiang.

Last edited:
...Even not in China XinJiang, it's in YunNan province ( South-West of China, border close to South-East Asia nations ) maybe local Chinese Hui ethnic groups. :coffee:
What do u think ???
Nip the evil in the bud.​
That's what I think.

Read post# 28 & 30 here (Link).

Last edited:
ANY THREAT IS USELESS TO CHINESE ! CHINA LIVING FOR THOUSAND YEARS, ANYTHING CHANGED BUT CHINA NOT.
Islam will change it. many countries in west asia were actually Christian, Jews or Pagans before Mohammadan faith spread there. they never were medieval cultured people before Islam. Borqah enforcement was not there during Muhammad's time. Europe is falling for Islam. we will witness they(Euro) wearing Arabic attires and building mosques in this century itself. India will also soon have a 25% Mohammadan population. so, resistance is futile.
.....and am not a Muslim!

n i found muslims from Yunan region are very nice n polite compared to muslims from Xinjiang.
No no, some muslim in yunnan very extrem such like shadian.
there was a shadian incident there,they riot once.
nowaday they just wait opportunite to make trouble again.
Shadian incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wahhabi is the most dangerous religion of the world.
should be banned in china.
for the world sake, china is the last defence against wahhabi spreding

Last edited:
All of you stupid Islamophobes, they look like normal Muslims. Where do you infer they are wahabbis?
Hijab is common in all muslims Sufis Shias alike not only wahabbis.

Hey i stand with Chinese communist Nationalist in this case though, there is no need for people like them who closing themselves from society, and the way they actualize themselves within society is with blow themselves up with suicide bombing

Following the Cultural Revolution, in February 1979 the Yunnan Communist Party reviewed the incident, officially rectified the incidents and apologized.

That's from the link you've posted.

Sir please be careful China is a dear friend but Muslims will not tolerate much if something bad happens to Muslims in China and it would be not good for China's progress so what ever you are looking to do make sure you don't up fueling anger among 1.5 billion Muslims around the world
LOL the ally of china threatening chinese against acting on chinese interests, interesting :D

Count India too as the last defence along with china. :D

Sir please be careful China is a dear friend but Muslims will not tolerate much if something bad happens to Muslims in China and it would be not good for China's progress so what ever you are looking to do make sure you don't up fueling anger among 1.5 billion Muslims around the world
That is why I'm struck why a lot of Pakistani see Chinese as their best ally, can't our Pakistani brothers see beyond the stretched face?

Everyone has rights to choose. It was their choice to become Muslim, Wahabi, Shia, Christian or Jew. But if they ever try to create problems in any state, they should be killed.

EXTREMISTS SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED IN ANY COUNTRY..

NOT EVEN IN PAKISTAN...

Everyone has rights to choose. It was their choice to become Muslim, Wahabi, Shia, Christian or Jew. But if they ever try to create problems in any state, they should be killed.

NOT EVEN IN PAKISTAN...

That is why I'm struck why a lot of Pakistani see Chinese as their best ally, can't our Pakistani brothers see beyond the stretched face?

You are a "pan-Turkism" racist, you should go find your ally from hospitals, not from the crowd. Most of the Pakistani are nice and normal people, unlike your kin.

NOT EVEN IN PAKISTAN...

NOT EVEN IN PAKISTAN...
Pakistani brothers should know that if US is biggest enemy of Islam in the west. The biggest enemy of islam in the east is China. Be careful with allying with them. You know how Chinese treat Muslim minorities. Do you think it will matter for them whether you are Pakistani or Uighur? They are dangerous and we need common front against them. Pakistan should ally with Japan.

Current status of Pakistan----> it needs China
Current status of China-----> world needs China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom