What's new

Egypt, and a secular Islamic world: Nudity, Niqab and Illusion.

You are not a Muslim yet you act like you anything about Islam. The Holy Quran DOES say to veil themselves.
Qur'an 33:59
Qur'an 24:30-31

Bible 1 Corinthians 11:5

Even Jewish women (orthodox) cover their heads
Zohar vol. III p. 126a- elaborates on the many blessings which Hashem bestows upon the woman (and her entire family) who covers her hair properly.

There are many more examples those are just the ones I know of in the future don't comment on things you know nothing about.
No, it doesn't.. covering your hair has nothing to do with Islam, regardless to how many "scholars" otherwise.

No, it doesn't.. covering your hair has nothing to do with Islam, regardless to how many "scholars" otherwise.

In Surah Al AHZAB it mentions this issue you can look into it although the one point I will mention is that at the end it says
"But indeed God is much forgiving a giver of grace" therefore although it is advised it is not obligatory my sisters do not wear Hijab although they do dress modestly its like the beard for men recommended but not obligatory. Now do men force women to wear it some instances yes definitively but does that mean they should take off all their clothes like the woman in this article ? Also our friend King Soloman said it should be on what people view as modest, you live in NY as do I would you agree that most woman here think anything is modest as long as they aren't naked?

no compulsion in anything related to religion in Islam

There is no compulsion in forcing anyone to convert ti islam but once you are a muslim, you have have compulsion to follow the rules of the religion. Its just like saying i want to play cricket but i will apply the rules of hockey. Thats absurd. Once you are a muslim, you do have compulsion. This 'no compulsion in islam' is always quoted out of context to please the west and anti-muslim or those of us mulsims who have a certain bias towards our own religion.

There is no compulsion in forcing anyone to convert ti islam but once you are a muslim, you have have compulsion to follow the rules of the religion. Its just like saying i want to play cricket but i will apply the rules of hockey. Thats absurd. Once you are a muslim, you do have compulsion. This 'no compulsion in islam' is always quoted out of context to please the west and anti-muslim or those of us mulsims who have a certain bias towards our own religion.

What if i feel like not playing cricket after some time?

Yes you are right I miswrote what I meant to say is somethings are mandatory some are not you cannot force people to do things that are not mandatory.

women wearing shuttle c0ck i.e burkha is their personal choice if she wants to wear it then she can its her choice, but i personally would like a woman who dresses up modestly instead of a woman with shuttle c0ck.

i wouldnt perfer to be with a woman who strips herself down on the drop of a hat either.

I agree with the article whole-heartedly.

Whoever said the ridiculous headscarf and burka is anything "islamic"? We have fundamental problem in understanding our religion itself. How many people have checked the Koran to see if wearing burka or headscarf is in any way mandatory before wearing them like slaves? It seems people are a slave of what so-called religious scholars teach them and totally opposed to independent research/creativity. Koran is the guidance for Muslims, not religious scholars. In the brightest time of Islam, there were no religious scholars who claimed it is only they who can interpret Koran and Muslims would do their own independent research on their religion, with creative thought encouraged, much like today's infidel secular western world.

Personally, I cannot stand the Hijabees and headscarf wearers. They always seem to be so arrogant and too proud of themselves. Their "holier than thou" and backward attitude shows up well in their attitude and behaviour. I would take a modern, simple girl as a friend rather than a "holy" hijabee any day of the week.

My interactions with Muslims here on PDF makes me believe that burka was not mandated in Islam, it only says to wear decent cloths. What I feel happened that some of the Arabs used religion to force women to wear burka and it became a tradition (it is my guess). So it makes be believe a rule started by king and not a religious mandate

men love women with nice hair & head scarf helps women preserve their natural hair.
i love women with nice long hair.

this is more of looking beautiful thingy for women instead of religion thingy.....

Headscarves help protect hair from ultraviolet rays and air pollution – two major problems in tropical, congested Jakarta. But like other women who frequently wear scarves or head coverings, and men who often wear hats and caps, wearers of headscarves must also be aware of potential problems, including hair loss, dandruff and other fungal infections or overly dry hair.
Health: Covered up and keeping hair healthy | The Jakarta Post

How headscarf profit to hair health and the way you look « the definition of
In case you love to color their hair and also has experienced lots of hair treatment in the past, putting on scarf also may help to cover up them from direct sun light if you use a head scarf. It's not only act as the hair enclosure from releasing a lot of moisture, yet it may also help you retain your current hair color. Hence these are typically benefits that much people do not realize by wearing headscarf over the head rather then style. It's great for ladies to realize the overall flexibility of the headscarf design. Furthermore, they're use maintains your hair in place and enable you to perform work without it getting in the way.

nice hair is very very important :)

Not again , this is like a year old stuff and is gross !

It all about self respect; A woman wearing a burka or a hijab does not automatically mean that she respects herself, many women wear it to disguise their true nature.
When a woman respects herself first she won't wear revealing clothes by principle, because she does not have the complex of inferiority that half naked women try to hide by wearing revealing and very revealing clothes to please.
So we can say it is a psychological problem, and most women should learn self respect, but men too, so their will be no threat to women and no provocation by them.
To wear decent clothes is a sign of maturity, intelligence, education and inner and outer beauty for women and men alike.

Putting a name an Islamic Republic or making an Arabic as official lang. doesn't mean that yo would find true followers of Islam. 5 fingers are not equal there are many MashAllah pious Muslims there too. Don't blame a group or nation just because of few.

Women in headscarves look great. There is a certainly modesty associated to it. Please dont read it as servility which many in west tend to confuse modesty with. For me, they seem to command respect.

At the same time, I have seen women in hijab openly smoking as well. Thats two different images that dont seem to relate to each other. So without reading too much into either of the two, just imagine that hijab or headscarf is just a dress of identity and not much.

...How many people have checked the Koran to see if wearing burka or headscarf is in any way mandatory before wearing them like slaves? It seems people are a slave of what so-called religious scholars teach them and totally opposed to independent research/creativity. Koran is the guidance for Muslims, not religious scholars. In the brightest time of Islam, there were no religious scholars who claimed it is only they who can interpret Koran and Muslims would do their own independent research on their religion, with creative thought encouraged, much like today's infidel secular western world...
With this quoted part of ur post I agree 1000%

Even Quran supports with bold part...

Quran:9:31:They have taken as lords beside Allah their religious scholars and their monks and the Messiah son of Mary, when they were bidden to worship only One God. There is no god save Him. Pure is HE from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him)!

You are not a Muslim yet you act like you anything about Islam. The Holy Quran DOES say to veil themselves.
Qur'an 24:30-31.
"Veil" if you meant Burka or Niqab kind of veil then NO u r wrong about Quran.

Like King-Solomon wrote muslim don't bother to read what Quran & Hadees ACTUALLY say...
-
-
-
Actual word Quran uses in 24:31 is "Joyoob" which is pleural of "Jayb"=Pocket\Neck-cut in shirt.
We use this word in urdu too for pocket. Here refers to female-pocket=cleavage or cut-in-shirt that if not buttoned can reveal female-pocket... In Pakistan some Ladies keep money in there or a small purse.

Some Translators of Quran & Hadees have preconceived idea in their mind that whole chest has to be covered with an extra outer-covering besides the shirt so they mis-translate & insert the word "chest" from their own, similarly insert word "Face" from their own...

Like following Hadees does NOT have the word "face" in it but translators falsely inserted it. In Hadees Aisha refereed to verse regarding covering "Joyoob" & said hence we covered ourselves with pieces that we torn from our "Izar"=Dhoote=Loin-cloth... Translated mis-translate this Hadees as "hence we covered our faces..."

See following picture...

http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/12364513/img/Anonymous/Hijab.jpg

Listen this from minutes 3:10+ (Dr. Ingrid Mattson: Women of Islam (4 of 4) ):
-
-
Dr. Ingrid Mattson: Women of Islam (4 of 4) - YouTube
& listen this from minutes 1:49:30+ "cover Pockets" (Gary Miller)
-
The Amazing Quran - dialogues of Gary Miller - YouTube
As to verse the other verse 33:59, it is also mis-translated to insert word "Faces" which is NOT there, what it really says is "over themselves""عَلَيۡہِنَّ "...

Quran:33:59: O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women that they should draw down their outer-coverings over them. That will be better, so that they may be recognised and not annoyedmolested\teased\affronted\passed comments at. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Part in red above is also a mis-translation; word used is "ذَٲلِكَ أَدۡنَىٰٓ" meaning "this is less-good" while almost ALL translators translate wrongly as "it is better\convenient"

It refers to covering of heads in a way what is commonly called "GhoonGhat Nikaalnaa" so that face is covered from sides(not front) so ladies don't feel uncomfortable from glances\stares (does NOT say that every single hair has to be covered). It gives a condition as to WHY... Quran :33:59: " يُؤۡذَيۡنَۗ " "so that they will not be affronted\passed comments at\teased" ...
-
-
-
Q33.59-PassComments.jpg

-
-
-
So, Quran gives a condition. It is more applicable to so-called muslim countries where guys stand on roads & stare at ladies, stalk them & pass comments as they pass... This was a problem at time of Prophet too as evident by following hadees..
-
Sahih Muslim:26:5376:(Also Sahih Muslim:26:5375)
Abu Sa'id Khudri reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: Avoid sitting on the paths. They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, we cannot help but holding our meetings (in these paths) and discuss matters (there). Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: If you insist on holding meetings, then give the path its due right. They said: What are its due rights? Upon this he said: Lowering the gaze, refraining from doing harm, exchanging of greetings, commanding of good and forbidding from evil.

Here, women sitting with Prophet without head-coverings,,,
Does it sound like what Mullahs will preach today...!!!
-
-
Bukhari:5:57:32:-
Narated By Sad bin Abi Waqqas : Umar bin Al-Khattab asked the permission of Allah's Apostle to see him while some Quraishi women were sitting with him, talking to him and asking him for more expenses, raising their voices above the voice of Allah's Apostle.

When 'Umar asked for the permission to enter, the women quickly put on their veils. Allah'› Apostle allowed him to enter and 'Umar came in while Allah's Apostle was smiling, 'Umar said "O Allah's Apostle! May Allah always keep you smiling." The Prophet said, "These women who have been here, roused my wonder, for as soon as they heard your voice, they quickly put on their veils. "'Umar said, "O Allah's Apostle! You have more right to be feared by them than I." Then 'Umar addressed the women saying, "O enemies of yourselves! You fear me more than you do Allah's Apostle ?" They said, "Yes, for you are harsher and sterner than Allah's Apostle." Then Allah's Apostle said, "O Ibn Al-Khattab! By Him in Whose Hands my life is! Never does Satan find you going on a way, but he takes another way other than yours."

In the holiest of the islamic rituals where men & women are intermingled shoulder to shoulder , in the "Hajj" ... covering face is forbidden ,,, Read a Hadees in the very first link in this post ... what else can I say ...

Qur'an 24:30-31

Bible 1 Corinthians 11:5

Even Jewish women (orthodox) cover their heads
Zohar vol. III p. 126a- elaborates on the many blessings which Hashem bestows upon the woman (and her entire family) who covers her hair properly.

There are many more examples those are just the ones I know of in the future don't comment on things you know nothing about.

There is a huge difference between veil and to cover your head. There is no mention of long veil in Quran.

The right way to cover according to Quran & Hadees is the way Dupatta\Chadar is used in Pakistan...

Cover "JayB"=(female-)pocket=cleavage,,,, & take part of outer coverings and throw it over yourselves...

-
-
Village-Bridal-On-Wedding-In-Cultural-Dress.jpg

uni_4e.jpg

Dupatta.jpg

sarah.jpg

Heavy-Dupatta-Suits-600x1075.jpg

2011-11-19-10-20-34.jpg

ctc.jpg

paki1.jpg

Arab style tight-face wrap is NOT to be found in Qurah\Hadees...

Tight-face-wrap actually goes AGAINST Quran as it makes face stand-out even more ... makes it even more prominent... & has become more of a symbol just like cross for Christians, rather than a purposeful item. Quran tells us a purpose behing head-cover "so that you are not annoyed\teased\passed comments at\affronted(=come face to face)"...
-
austire1.png

Back
Top Bottom