What's new

Five stabbed to death in latest Chinese knife attack

These Guys seems dangerous. When they will pick up Guns in place of knife, they will become very dangerous.

RIP to Dead.

Don't harass me again. I hate them. Come on, call your mod and ban me, please.

I don't want to ban you.
I want to use your comments to show how your position is contrary to logic and facts.

You have selective myopia. You claimed that Han people never killed victims brutally with knives and I showed you examples where they had.

The rational -- and intelligent -- Chinese people will find a solution against knife culture and criminals, instead of making it into a racist pogrom.

Racism? Why aren't other Turks in China causing problems? Why do Uyghur attack everyone who isn't one of them - who is the real racist?

@Martian2 posts is racist because he is taking the behavior of two individuals -- who happen to be Uyghur -- and claiming it to be a uniquely Uyghur behavior.

At the same time, he and others are ignoring similar behavior by Han people who killed scores of innocent bystanders with knives.

Like all racist comments, theirs also fail the basic test of scientific honesty and intellectual integrity.

I don't want to ban you.
I want to use your comments to show how your position is contrary to logic and facts.

You have selective myopia. You claimed that Han people never killed victims brutally with knives and I showed you examples where they had.

The rational -- and intelligent -- Chinese people will find a solution against knife culture and criminals, instead of making it into a racist pogrom.

I wouldn't say it's a "knife culture".

The reason that criminals in China use knives is because it is hard for them to get other weapons.

I wouldn't say it's a "knife culture".

The reason that criminals in China use knives is because it is hard for them to get other weapons.

That's fine.
The solution should be to have zero tolerance for any violent crime, by anyone, using any weapon.

Making it into a racial issue may feel "good" in the short term, but it will definitely backfire in the long term.

That's fine.
The solution should be to have zero tolerance for any violent crime, by anyone, using any weapon.

Making it into a racial issue may feel "good" in the short term, but it will definitely backfire in the long term.

The problem is that you can't really control knives (like you can with guns), everyone in the world uses knives.

Zero tolerance is a good idea in my opinion, but these recent psychopaths don't show any sign of caring about the consequences.

Also, bystanders need to be more aware of this kind of thing. These types of attacks are the most lethal when it is a surprise attack, if the bystanders are alerted to a possible threat to their life, the casualty rate could fall significantly. Even if the bystanders have no training of any kind, they could at least evade, and waste enough time for the attacker to be subdued.

Zero tolerance is a good idea in my opinion, but these recent psychopaths don't show any sign of caring about the consequences.

There is no way to guard against psychopaths. The promise of swift and heavy justice from police will only stop sane people, not psychopaths.

[

Actually, another alternative would be to set up reservation areas for them like what U.S. did for native Americans. It's really funny a group of later comers demanded they be native to the land after they killed and converted native people centuries ago.

The old generation of the communist party were all too idealistic and delusional. They truly believed in worldwide united and set up all those "autonomous regions" in China anywhere there live some minorities. But see what we got now, so sad. In this regard, I demand Republic of China take over the mainland! lol
They would turn China into india, a bad choice. What China need is a right wing , pro Han first government.

I doubt that "Pak-one" is a Pakistani, he is attacking Chinese people in such a blatantly overt and racist manner.

@Developereo

I don't know what he is, but he is acting like an idiot.

He is a Pashtun from northwest Pakistan and supports Afghan/Pashtun ultra-nationalism.

He is also a self contradicting liar, he called Turkic people "Chinamen", and now he said Uyghur Turkics don't look like Chinese on the other thread.

Oh, ok.

If theese Uyghur commit such terrorist act in Russia, they will be send to Syberia and live in the encampment for the rest of their life.

When the situation between China and Islam further deteriorates, you will see me lending a hand in supporting China.

There are certain foreign parties who want to use the Uyghur situation to damage relations between China and the Muslim world.

I believe the Chinese government is smart enough -- unlike some posters here -- to avoid taking the bait and will handle the situation properly. It will be a combination of carrot and stick approach.

And i just read few more posts, some chingchi is concerned that uyghurs have kitchen knives and they should be strictly monitered and chips should be installed on them...wtf

Back
Top Bottom