What's new

Jordanian Armed Forces JAF

Including the Al-Mared 8x8 armored vehicle

First, this brother of the armored vehicle for your work for now has not completed field tests for her!

"KADDB has confirmed that trials with the Al-Mared (8x8), also based on a Tatra cross-country chassis, are continuing. Because this vehicle has more volume and payload, it can undertake a wider range of battlefield missions"

Source: https://www.janes.com/article/86564/apc-version-of-al-wahsh-on-show-idex19d3

Second, all the specifications of the armored vehicle are very impressive, except for the engine that gives 420 hp for the full weight of the armor is 25 tons! It gives horsepower / weight: 16.8 hp / ton! This is a small percentage, if you have to raise them by changing the engine and installation of one more powerful, or raise the capacity of the engine itself!

Thirdly, the Center announced that Al-Mared is a third-level upgradeable platform and this is not true. In fact, Al-Mared is a fourth-level shield that can be upgraded to Level 5!

Source: Page 3
https://www.janes.com/images/assets/871/79871/Sofex_Day_one_2018.pdf

Fourthly, the Armored Armor has only 4 models, waiting for the fifth model that I expect to appear at the Sofex-2020 exhibition.

1. The first model is an armored personnel carrier: Al-Mared, without any additions, and because I saw it, with eight seats in it for eight soldiers only! Although the vast space inside the armored vehicle is sufficient to accommodate at least 12 seats for twelve soldiers and was exhibited at the Sofex-2018!

View attachment 553028

2- The second model is an armored personnel carrier with a 7.62 mm or 12.7 mm snake head tower for a single armor shield. It is also the same as the previous version but I think it carries at most 12 soldiers and was shown at the Sofex-2018!

View attachment 553029

View attachment 553030

3. The third model is the same as the first version but with an excellent armored tower with a 30mm cannon and the same as the tower on the Scimitar light tank. I think that ATGM can be added to the The sides of the tower, carrying 8 soldiers inside, but I think it can accommodate and was exhibited at the exhibition Sofex-2018!

View attachment 553031

4- The fourth model is a heavy armored personnel carrier, the same as the first version, but with an excellent armored tower with a 76 mm cannon, the same as the tower on the Scorpion light tank. I also think that ATGM can be added to the side The tower, and carrying within it 6 soldiers and I think this is the number that you can actually carry to the size of the tower and the cannon that carries it! And I think it's the only version that is currently being shielded from the fifth level, this is the only version that did not show up at the show Sofex-2018!

View attachment 553032 View attachment 553033 View attachment 553034

5 - Now to come to the fifth version and the hardest and I hope to reach it by 2020 with the next exhibition, the version of the sniper tanks or the wheeled tank or tanked tank! Yes, an armored tank armed with a 105 mm or 120 mm tower and most likely the tower will be similar to the tower of the Italian B-1 rotary tank for a model with a 105 mm cannon, and a tower with a 120mm cannon is strange and I think it has a full Jordanian design!

View attachment 553037 View attachment 553035

View attachment 553046 View attachment 553047

Of course, for the armor of Al-Mared and to return to and see them are also in the ceiling 4 slots for the exit of soldiers in emergency or in cases of engagement where the machine guns medium installed on the sides, also for the rear door where the soldiers enter, there is a door opens in a heroic Unfortunately, there is another door intertwined with it, which opens in the traditional shape to the side. Also, as seen on the tower, there are vision lenses that can not go outside, a thermal vision system with a laser rangefinder, smoke bombs to block the vision, Electrically! And if you notice the seat area for the soldiers, they are a separate capsule and better armored than the rest of the armored vehicle, and I think that's why the 8 seats are only for soldiers! The Armored Corps is also a MRAP. It is designed in the form of V to disperse explosive devices and mines.

View attachment 553038 View attachment 553039 View attachment 553042 View attachment 553043

Level 5

View attachment 553045

Some of the photos are from my depiction at the Operations and Special Forces Showroom Sofex-2018 in Jordan last year

Brother is the fourth model being produced in a high quality? And isn't the vehicle a really big target for ATGMs from YouTube people pointed this out.

Also, I heard talk of a Russian 57mm cannon, is this true?

@Wilhelm II Nashab knows more about this topic and your questions will probably be answered from his post.

Last edited:
Brother is the fourth model being produced in a high quality?
Yes, as you can see, shielding increased from level 4 to level 5, a 76mm cannon, and carrying 6 soldiers inside.
And isn't the vehicle a really big target for ATGMs from YouTube people pointed this out.
Everything is vulnerable to being targeted by ATGM anti-tank missiles, from the smallest Land Cruiser to the largest tank!
Also, I heard talk of a Russian 57mm cannon, is this true?
So far it is only words, and there is nothing on the ground

AU-220M

https://mundo.sputniknews.com/amp/d...militar-moscu-aman/?__twitter_impression=true

IMG_20190413_024937.png

@Wilhelm II Nashab knows more about this topic and your questions will probably be answered from his post.
My brother, I am only a university student, a follower of defense and military affairs, and I do not work in any position :D

His Majesty the King inaugurates the headquarters of the Duk Mawab in Karak governorate

Jordanian small arms production in KADDB factory. JAWS line of AR-15 based rifles, and pistols.

I read before Jordan ordered su34 what happened for that?
What fighter you think Jordan need and can order it? Do you think Jordan upgrade it's fleet of f16 to viper?

I read before Jordan ordered su34 what happened for that?
What fighter you think Jordan need and can order it? Do you think Jordan upgrade it's fleet of f16 to viper?
A picture of the contract for the development of the Jordanian fleet F-16 has been developed to the Viper standard
F-16 VIPER.jpg

With regard to the new Jordanian Royal Air Force fighter jets, there has been nothing official yet

But the commander of the Royal Air Force said days ago:
The Royal Jordanian Air Force will spend a considerable amount on the development and modernization process and purchase the latest combat aircraft and military personnel carriers within the strategic plan to extend until 2023, pointing out that the Air Force believes in the importance of attracting talent from the sons of the nation of young men and women.

He also said:
By the year 2023, the Royal Jordanian Air Force will be able to carry out missions independently and independently of the US-led International Anti-Terrorism Alliance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I myself expect his words (in 2023 he will carry out tasks independently and independently of the International Alliance)

I understand from this talk that the fighters will never be American, Western or European! I expect either a Russian, a Chinese or a Pakistani, I do not think so

Yes I saw it, something wonderful

The entry of the armored Al-Fares 6x6 to the production line means that there is a demand for it. If the Jordanian army has contracted it, I think it will be a replacement for the Armor-V! Armored Al-Fares is more knowledgeable, safe and protected!

He also said that the armored Al-Mared 8x9 had received the first orders on it!

He also said that the Al-Wahsh 4x4 armored vehicle received several requests from several countries and from outside the Middle East!

China said before don't sell original version of that what about Korean fa50 that is similar to f16 . I just hope Jordan don't buy second hand thing
I think Jordan wants a fifth gen fighter but I could be wrong. Israel will block F-35 sale to them so they need some stealth fighter like SU-57, or a non-stealth but still good fighter like the SU-35.

Also, F-16V will make the F-16s in Jordanian inventory killer. AESA radar is very advanced and the avionics and performance are upgraded a lot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/APG-83

A picture of the contract for the development of the Jordanian fleet F-16 has been developed to the Viper standard
View attachment 558488

With regard to the new Jordanian Royal Air Force fighter jets, there has been nothing official yet

The Royal Jordanian Air Force will spend a considerable amount on the development and modernization process and purchase the latest combat aircraft and military personnel carriers within the strategic plan to extend until 2023, pointing out that the Air Force believes in the importance of attracting talent from the sons of the nation of young men and women.

He also said:
By the year 2023, the Royal Jordanian Air Force will be able to carry out missions independently and independently of the US-led International Anti-Terrorism Alliance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I myself expect his words (in 2023 he will carry out tasks independently and independently of the International Alliance)

I understand from this talk that the fighters will never be American, Western or European! I expect either a Russian, a Chinese or a Pakistani, I do not think so

The entry of the armored Al-Fares 6x6 to the production line means that there is a demand for it. If the Jordanian army has contracted it, I think it will be a replacement for the Armor-V! Armored Al-Fares is more knowledgeable, safe and protected!

He also said that the Al-Wahsh 4x4 armored vehicle received several requests from several countries and from outside the Middle East!
Brother, is the US funding the upgrade? It looks like the US air force is but I'm unsure if it is.

I think Jordan wants a fifth gen fighter but I could be wrong. Israel will block F-35 sale to them so they need some stealth fighter like SU-57, or a non-stealth but still good fighter like the SU-35.

Also, F-16V will make the F-16s in Jordanian inventory killer. AESA radar is very advanced and the avionics and performance are upgraded a lot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/APG-83

Brother, is the US funding the upgrade? It looks like the US air force is but I'm unsure if it is.
Jordan Saudi UAE Egypt and ..... need fifth generation fighters I'm waiting for news about Russia UAE light fifth generation fighter project. I think Saudi should JV in Korean or Japanese fighter project they can but stealth UCAVs are strong options

View attachment 558488

He also said:

It said that Al Mared was ordered? I thought he only said some countries are interested?

It said that Al Mared was ordered? I thought he only said some countries are interested?
بالإضافة إلى إنتاج آلية الدفع الثماني، المارد التي تم بناؤها على هيكل تاترا وقد بدأ المركز إنتاج عدد منها. وحصدت آلية المارد إهتماما في كثير من الدول التي بدأت بطلبها.

In addition to the production of the eight payment mechanism, Al-Mared, which was built on the structure of Tatra and the center began to produce a number of them. The Al-Mared mechanism has attracted interest in many of the countries that started its application.

Back
Top Bottom