What's new

Jordanian Armed Forces JAF

Nooooooo what I loved in Arab industry is gone
Tati jinn
Adcom systems
Falcon turret but falcon turret can used in other vehicles centaurs have manned turret but that is unmanned. Sadly
Don't worry. Jordan is developing unmanned IFV turrets but the Falcon turret could be looked at in the future again.

Turret.jpg

The project aims to design & build a light weight compact turret system with medium caliber cannon as a main weapon to be adaptive for installation on medium wheeled & tracked vehicles currently available in service with JAF or being developed in KADDB for future.

FEATURES
The main turret features & systems include:

Primary armament MK 44 30 / 40 Bushmaster cannon
Secondary armament M240 MG.
Counter Measure Smoke grenade launcher.
Sensor Suite Thermal, day camera, laser range finder, laser pointer
Turret Control system Electric traverse & elevation drive system.
Basket Unmanned Turret
Protection level Skin armour satisfies STANAG I protection level.
Protection upgrades as per customer & weight limitations.

SUGGESTED
Primary armament caliber (mm) 30
Secondary armament caliber (mm) 7.62
Counter Measure (mm) 6 X 66
Elevation -10° - 45°
Traverse 360°
Rate of fire (rounds /min) 30
Total weight Up to 2000 kgs combat weight

And, as far as UAVs go Saudi Arabia manufactures a number of them including combat ones armed with missiles.
Saqr 1
upload_2019-4-6_12-50-10.jpeg

Don't worry. Jordan is developing unmanned IFV turrets but the Falcon turret could be looked at in the future again.

Turret.jpg

The project aims to design & build a light weight compact turret system with medium caliber cannon as a main weapon to be adaptive for installation on medium wheeled & tracked vehicles currently available in service with JAF or being developed in KADDB for future.

FEATURES
The main turret features & systems include:

Primary armament MK 44 30 / 40 Bushmaster cannon
Secondary armament M240 MG.
Counter Measure Smoke grenade launcher.
Sensor Suite Thermal, day camera, laser range finder, laser pointer
Turret Control system Electric traverse & elevation drive system.
Basket Unmanned Turret
Protection level Skin armour satisfies STANAG I protection level.
Protection upgrades as per customer & weight limitations.

SUGGESTED
Primary armament caliber (mm) 30
Secondary armament caliber (mm) 7.62
Counter Measure (mm) 6 X 66
Elevation -10° - 45°
Traverse 360°
Rate of fire (rounds /min) 30
Total weight Up to 2000 kgs combat weight

And, as far as UAVs go Saudi Arabia manufactures a number of them including combat ones armed with missiles.
Saqr 1
View attachment 551704
Waiting for sofex 2020

Future Acquisitions of the Jordanian army-

RUM II

Al Faris 6x6 MRAP/APC/IFV?

Wahsh 105mm

B1 Centauro

Air Defense Washaq

APC/ISV Washaq

Al Mared 8x8- At least 130 for the armed forces if not more.
Mared-product.jpg

Marder-50 units.

Jadara Terminator

Future Acquisitions of the Jordanian army-

RUM II

Al Faris 6x6 MRAP/APC/IFV?

Wahsh 105mm

B1 Centauro

Air Defense Washaq

APC/ISV Washaq

Al Mared 8x8- At least 130 for the armed forces if not more.
Mared-product.jpg

Marder-50 units.

Jadara Terminator
Rum 2 and Wabash 105 are good . I am arab sorry but some of kaddb products are really ugly:angel:

i
Rum 2 and Wabash 105 are good . I am arab sorry but some of kaddb products are really ugly:angel:
I agree they are ugly. I don't really think they care about the way the product looks but as long as its functional. And these are mostly prototypes which in the future will be refined.
For example the Fares 6x6 is similar to this French MRAP which favors functionality over "looks"
upload_2019-4-6_13-14-13.jpeg

Fares 6x6

Last edited:
i

I agree they are ugly. I don't really think they care about the way the product looks but as long as its functional. And these are mostly prototypes which in the future will be refined.
For example the Fares 6x6 is similar to this French MRAP which favors functionality over "looks"
View attachment 551709

Fares 6x6

@Wilhelm II
I found a PDF which details KADDB projects from Jordan and I will link it down here.

http://www.jordanembassynicosia.com/uploadfiles/KADDB BOOK.pdf
I think washaq air defence need Sam to complete
Maybe that empty space in middle of guns for that or targeting system

i

View attachment 551709

Fares 6x6

@Wilhelm II
I found a PDF which details KADDB projects from Jordan and I will link it down here.

http://www.jordanembassynicosia.com/uploadfiles/KADDB BOOK.pdf
By this capacity I saw in pdf Saudi and UAE should invest in kaddb

You can find more information about it here
You can find more information about it here
Thanks for pdf's

@Wilhelm II
I found something to put the Al Mareds size in perspective. The Terrex 2 is a Singaporean IFV that is actually almost the same height as the Al Mared but looks much bigger because it is wider and longer.

Terrex 2
terrex_2.jpg

Al Mared

Terrex 2
terrex_2_l3.jpg

Al Mared

terrex_2_l5.jpg

index.php

Does it really look a whole lot bigger than the bottom one?

Last edited:
@Wilhelm II
I found something to put the Al Mareds size in perspective. The Terrex 2 is a Singaporean IFV that is actually almost the same height as the Al Mared but looks much bigger because it is wider and longer.

Terrex 2
terrex_2.jpg

Al Mared

Terrex 2
terrex_2_l3.jpg

Al Mared

terrex_2_l5.jpg

index.php

Does it really look a whole lot bigger than the bottom one?
I mean that is like ah1 and mi24 both are attack helicopter but mi24 can carry soldiers but have lower speed maybe that is like merkava a tank with soldiers in back I don't know UAE built jobaria super huge mlrs. Even by peace with Israel this country is a threat with modern army I think kaddb should work on bigger calibre than terminator atgm for Israeli ground forces

I mean that is like ah1 and mi24 both are attack helicopter but mi24 can carry soldiers but have lower speed maybe that is like merkava a tank with soldiers in back I don't know UAE built jobaria super huge mlrs. Even by peace with Israel this country is a threat with modern army I think kaddb should work on bigger calibre than terminator atgm for Israeli ground forces
The thing is that most Israeli armored vehicles have an active protection system called Trophy. Trophy destroys incoming projectiles like the Kornet before they can hit their target. Now Ukraine which cooperated with Jordan on the Terminator also has a fire and forget top attack type munition called the Stugna which I assume Jordan should be able to get TOT for. It would give Jordan a HUGE anti-tank capability. It has target tracking ability and rises to 30 meters and has about 800 mm of penetration or 1100mm in another variant.

Well this is for somebody who can watch the video.

The thing is that most Israeli armored vehicles have an active protection system called Trophy. Trophy destroys incoming projectiles like the Kornet before they can hit their target. Now Ukraine which cooperated with Jordan on the Terminator also has a fire and forget top attack type munition called the Stugna which I assume Jordan should be able to get TOT for. It would give Jordan a HUGE anti-tank capability. It has target tracking ability and rises to 30 meters and has about 800 mm of penetration or 1100mm in another variant.

Well this is for somebody who can watch the video.
I Forget trophy but trophy magazine have limit

alsalam ealaykum
I am Nashab from Jordan This is my first post , tomorrow I will explain the picture about the Jordanian defense industries, and the confusion that was raised around them

Please excuse me for not correcting my English language because I do not really understand it and I am translating it through Google Translator

Brother @Philip the Arab , talk to me on your own until I explain some things to you. Do you speak Arabic?

alsalam ealaykum
I am Nashab from Jordan This is my first post , tomorrow I will explain the picture about the Jordanian defense industries, and the confusion that was raised around them

Please excuse me for not correcting my English language because I do not really understand it and I am translating it through Google Translator

Brother @Philip the Arab , talk to me on your own until I explain some things to you. Do you speak Arabic?
No brother I do not speak Arabic as well as I understand it because I have not been to Jordan in some time and don't really speak Arabic here in America and I know conversational mosltly. I have seen you on other defense forums like Army-Tech.net. Your google translate works fine, and I can understand what you are saying. What was the confusion around them brother?

Including the Al-Mared 8x8 armored vehicle

First, this brother of the armored vehicle for your work for now has not completed field tests for her!

"KADDB has confirmed that trials with the Al-Mared (8x8), also based on a Tatra cross-country chassis, are continuing. Because this vehicle has more volume and payload, it can undertake a wider range of battlefield missions"

Source: https://www.janes.com/article/86564/apc-version-of-al-wahsh-on-show-idex19d3

Second, all the specifications of the armored vehicle are very impressive, except for the engine that gives 420 hp for the full weight of the armor is 25 tons! It gives horsepower / weight: 16.8 hp / ton! This is a small percentage, if you have to raise them by changing the engine and installation of one more powerful, or raise the capacity of the engine itself!

Thirdly, the Center announced that Al-Mared is a third-level upgradeable platform and this is not true. In fact, Al-Mared is a fourth-level shield that can be upgraded to Level 5!

Source: Page 3
https://www.janes.com/images/assets/871/79871/Sofex_Day_one_2018.pdf

Fourthly, the Armored Armor has only 4 models, waiting for the fifth model that I expect to appear at the Sofex-2020 exhibition.

1. The first model is an armored personnel carrier: Al-Mared, without any additions, and because I saw it, with eight seats in it for eight soldiers only! Although the vast space inside the armored vehicle is sufficient to accommodate at least 12 seats for twelve soldiers and was exhibited at the Sofex-2018!

IMG_2324 - Copy.JPG

2- The second model is an armored personnel carrier with a 7.62 mm or 12.7 mm snake head tower for a single armor shield. It is also the same as the previous version but I think it carries at most 12 soldiers and was shown at the Sofex-2018!

IMG_2742 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2743 - Copy.JPG

3. The third model is the same as the first version but with an excellent armored tower with a 30mm cannon and the same as the tower on the Scimitar light tank. I think that ATGM can be added to the The sides of the tower, carrying 8 soldiers inside, but I think it can accommodate and was exhibited at the exhibition Sofex-2018!

IMG_2021 - Copy.JPG

4- The fourth model is a heavy armored personnel carrier, the same as the first version, but with an excellent armored tower with a 76 mm cannon, the same as the tower on the Scorpion light tank. I also think that ATGM can be added to the side The tower, and carrying within it 6 soldiers and I think this is the number that you can actually carry to the size of the tower and the cannon that carries it! And I think it's the only version that is currently being shielded from the fifth level, this is the only version that did not show up at the show Sofex-2018!

gfdhrtjhredgserhytrjgrfh.png
dfhdfhfggdfgw.png
Inkedimage (17) - Copy_LI.jpg

5 - Now to come to the fifth version and the hardest and I hope to reach it by 2020 with the next exhibition, the version of the sniper tanks or the wheeled tank or tanked tank! Yes, an armored tank armed with a 105 mm or 120 mm tower and most likely the tower will be similar to the tower of the Italian B-1 rotary tank for a model with a 105 mm cannon, and a tower with a 120mm cannon is strange and I think it has a full Jordanian design!

gjjjn.png
dhffhfgjgj.png

1237529_943522545663056_6950661183140702384_n.jpg
4756756.jpg

Of course, for the armor of Al-Mared and to return to and see them are also in the ceiling 4 slots for the exit of soldiers in emergency or in cases of engagement where the machine guns medium installed on the sides, also for the rear door where the soldiers enter, there is a door opens in a heroic Unfortunately, there is another door intertwined with it, which opens in the traditional shape to the side. Also, as seen on the tower, there are vision lenses that can not go outside, a thermal vision system with a laser rangefinder, smoke bombs to block the vision, Electrically! And if you notice the seat area for the soldiers, they are a separate capsule and better armored than the rest of the armored vehicle, and I think that's why the 8 seats are only for soldiers! The Armored Corps is also a MRAP. It is designed in the form of V to disperse explosive devices and mines.

Untitled.png
IMG_2815.jpg
IMG_2817 - Copy.JPG
IMG_2032 - Copy.JPG

Level 5

hfghsafdhsjdkghjgherhh.png

Some of the photos are from my depiction at the Operations and Special Forces Showroom Sofex-2018 in Jordan last year

Back
Top Bottom