What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Same here, and hundreds if not thousands of people who will never ever want to work for Pakistani employers especially Faujis ever again
A theory that I heard from some of those people today: They are making repellent policies by design (there have been new and increasingly stupid policies) in an effort to cut the number of employees. Massive numbers of resignations are being received and accepted apparently.

Very well said, i personally know two guys now working in Lockheed martin, they used to work at air weapons complex. They were really talented engineers and it broke my heart the way awc treated them and let them go. I doubt they will ever even imagine working again in Pakistan.
There was even an exodus of PAF engineers in the early-to-mid-1990s due to some culture issues within the organization. Those same engineers went on to pick up jobs at Boeing, LM, Northrop, etc by the mid-2000s.

A theory that I heard from some of those people today: They are making repellent policies by design (there have been new and increasingly stupid policies) in an effort to cut the number of employees. Massive numbers of resignations are being received and accepted apparently.
That'd be malicious policy from one angle (foreign sabotage/conspiracy) or another (gross malaise and apathy). Either way, it's a firable offensive IMHO to whoever is architecting it, uniform be damned.

He is/had writing for Uk warship magazine till last year, you can finde is profile in LinkedIn.

Haris Khan​

COO at Sabre Security & Defense Consultation Group LLC​

Sabre Security & Defense Consultation Group LLC American Military University​

“Warship Int Fleet Review Magazine”​

this is H Khan?! Haha, ive interacted with him a few times, lets just say we have eachother blocked. seems like the guy has been forgetting his meds

What is the logic or purpose behind this?

Why not just outright state you want to reduce the number of employees?

Yes -
In fact the Indians tried something VERY similar to this

But the KLJ-7 went right ahead
“I spy with my little returns a M2k hiding behind a B737” and locked it up.

M2K, unlike the flankers, has a relatively small frontal RCS. Being able to do this is impressive indeed.

There are better ways to scuttle programs

M2K, unlike the flankers, has a relatively small frontal RCS. Being able to do this is impressive indeed.

It's probably not true along with many claims made on the internet.

The block 1 and 2 KLJ-7 are doppler based.

There was even an exodus of PAF engineers in the early-to-mid-1990s due to some culture issues within the organization. Those same engineers went on to pick up jobs at Boeing, LM, Northrop, etc by the mid-2000s.

That'd be malicious policy from one angle (foreign sabotage/conspiracy) or another (gross malaise and apathy). Either way, it's a firable offensive IMHO to whoever is architecting it, uniform be damned.
There was a reorg in Engg branch to combine Aerospace, Avionics, Logistics and MT paths. This resulted in some seniority adjustments so that could be a reason. Also the perennial GDP on top command structure even for purely engineering setups also results in some friction.

Very well said, i personally know two guys now working in Lockheed martin, they used to work at air weapons complex. They were really talented engineers and it broke my heart the way awc treated them and let them go. I doubt they will ever even imagine working again in Pakistan.
Now imagine if those guys who now work at Lockheed Martin had the adequate resources and support here to design new avionics, aircraft and weaponry. Such a big loss.

03A381A0-692E-436E-8D49-7EE04874F5FB.jpeg
FDB2F589-C9D7-4DAE-89C1-B179978CB802.jpeg

If it’s already posted then delete it please.

It's probably not true along with many claims made on the internet.

The block 1 and 2 KLJ-7 are doppler based.
Actually this was the reason behind the airspace ban for Indian origin/transit aircraft after Balakot. They also flew a passenger plane with military designation trying to bait PAF to shoot it down.

JF-17A Thunder from No.26 Sqn "Black Spiders" cruising above the Cold Northern area of Pakistan.
View attachment 886905
What a gorgeous picture! Probably the best picture of JF-17. I hope it is not photoshoped. Where is @Deino ?

It is time the PAF unshrouded the JF17 BLK3 and bombarded the internet and defence exhibitions around the world with pictures and video grabs as beautiful as this one - with maximum weapon load. @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom