What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Some old image:
Screenshot (15).png
Screenshot (17).png

Power supply and processor of the radar:
Screenshot (18).png

any translation?

No many valuable information. In the testing of that day, they use the radar to track several targets over 100 km away. There are 10 pilots fly the target fighters in this time.

Last edited:
We would need to patner with turkey or south africa. With an investment of 200-300 M dollars we can hop on the already work done by them..
i am sure south africa is desperate for patners fot BVRs

We already have precision weapons and glide bombs. The other two items would be an anti ship weapon (heard we r devwlopinh one) and an anti radiation weapon
There has been some concern expressed about the source of the South African weaponry. There has been some problems with various issues whicb hqs cahsed the Pakistani establishment to take a step back. Things are taking off but personally there is little that SA (meant with the utmost of respect for SA and its industrial base) will offer us and we will buy from them. There are cogent financial reasons as well as SA cant offer any finance. Turkey has long term brotherly relations with Pak and therefore the bonds of trust are stronger. However negotiayions have been slow but coming along nicely. Pak still has China to rely on . There are very many tracks and slippery slopes which the 2 countries have travelled together and this will continue. The dynamics of the relationship is unique.
A

IMO, 1,000 t/r module range = 300kms ~ 350km

As always, I am open to correction.

Btw good to see you after so long.
I think that detection range will be 300-350 km tracking and engagement range will be 170-200 km, just my to cent sir:angel:

IMO, 1,000 t/r module range = 300kms ~ 350km

As always, I am open to correction.

Btw good to see you after so long.

Range depends on the power of the modules, if I'm not mistaken. The # of modules would effect the beam width and scanning limit.

Back
Top Bottom