What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Saudis are coming to invest 20 billion in cpec... army chief and prime minister are due in saudia on 21st... stained??
This move though has its significant benefits but it’s a calculated step to convince Pakistan from staying away from Iran.
In the aftermath of recent US policy it’s imperative for Pakistan to strengthen its relations with its neighbor.
Pressure from two fronts will turn up to an uncontrolled situation for Pakistan.
There is a reason why India these days threatened for war because US and allies have given their full support to India for any support in case of war to engage Pakistan on western border.
Pakistan need to be very careful in developing and maintaining relations with friends and neighbors.
Pakistan must increase its army brigades and airforce squadrons number.

This move though has its significant benefits but it’s a calculated step to convince Pakistan from staying away from Iran.
In the aftermath of recent US policy it’s imperative for Pakistan to strengthen its relations with its neighbor.
Pressure from two fronts will turn up to an uncontrolled situation for Pakistan.
There is a reason why India these days threatened for war because US and allies have given their full support to India for any support in case of war to engage Pakistan on western border.
Pakistan need to be very careful in developing and maintaining relations with friends and neighbors.
Pakistan must increase its army brigades and airforce squadrons number.
Pakistan is not the one which has incited sectatrian violence.I am trying to be as diplomatic here as is possible, but there is a definite upturn in sectarianism through financing and support from the country in question in the late 70's and80s which resulted in a response. I dont for a minute justify any of the stupidity in the name of sectarianism as to me the matter of belief lies with Allah Subhanahu WaTaAalah and not with the rambling mullah or Allama.
Covertly this card is still being played to this date and unfortunately being responded to. What needs to happen and is probably happening is a heart to heart conversation between the two parties concerned to not make Pakistan a battle ground for sectarian violence and keep all the differences inside the masjid and ImamBargah. Live and let live!!
Pakistan and its relations with its neighbours and distant countries should be a matter for Pakistan to consider not a concern for Saudi Arabia or Iran.If Saudis want to invest 20 billion into the CPEC they see profit otherwise they would not spit on Pakistan. Similarly if iran wants to enter into an accord with pakistan it should be of no concern to the Saudis.
Peace in the region is as much a responsibility of Iran as it is of Pakistan. Therefore the effort should come from both rather than just Pakistan.
A

This will be a key factor in the future as warfare is increasingly networked.
There are some ramifications which I dont want to discuss in the open forum. However needless to say the Arabs are fast coming round to the idea of having a base for industrial development and retaining some control over the source codes and product integration. At the moment they are relying on Foreign workers and advisors but as the oil dries up and poverty levels increase people will have to wake up and find jobs. There is a decent amount of highly skilled and educated population which wants to find work in their own country. As these people start working they will want more independence and this is where the litmus test of their relations with the West will come to the fore.
Pakistan and China due to their own vested interests want to give them an alternate source of decent weaponry and I think it is a matter of patience as sooner or later the penny will drop and things will happen.

There are some ramifications which I dont want to discuss in the open forum. However needless to say the Arabs are fast coming round to the idea of having a base for industrial development and retaining some control over the source codes and product integration. At the moment they are relying on Foreign workers and advisors but as the oil dries up and poverty levels increase people will have to wake up and find jobs. There is a decent amount of highly skilled and educated population which wants to find work in their own country. As these people start working they will want more independence and this is where the litmus test of their relations with the West will come to the fore.
Pakistan and China due to their own vested interests want to give them an alternate source of decent weaponry and I think it is a matter of patience as sooner or later the penny will drop and things will happen.

Without going into details, let me just say here that if Pakistan can demonstrate the necessary resources and results to integrate the JF-17 with other platforms, or even to lay the foundation of its own sub-system that is independent of the threat of sanctions, it will help immensely.

Without going into details, let me just say here that if Pakistan can demonstrate the necessary resources and results to integrate the JF-17 with other platforms, or even to lay the foundation of its own sub-system that is independent of the threat of sanctions, it will help immensely.
As to the highlighted, I am unsure whether you mean weapons systems or Integrated networks.The former will require source codes which the manufacturers will be reluctant to reveal. So unless it becomes a condition of purchase from the countries concerned that will remain a dream. As to products which we hold in hand we can integrate it with our platform.
The latter is in the offing, albeit with Chinese and a bit of Turkish help and a lot of local ingenuity. I think you will see a lot of weapons being built locally in the next five years which is why I used the word patience. You are however absolutely correct that this would be the time when PAC products become really eye catching for all and sundry.
If only the Arabs had the foresight and the Pakistanis had a little less Be emaani and haraamzadgi(this being the major factor), we could have achieved our ends much earlier.
A

Last edited:
First photo of the Block III's AESA radar, the KLJ-7A
I7gT4KX.jpg

As to the highlighted, I am unsure whether you mean weapons systems or Integrated networks.The former will require source codes which the manufacturers will be reluctant to reveal. So unless it becomes a condition of purchase from the countries concerned that will remain a dream. As to products which we hold in hand we can integrate it with our platform.
The latter is in the offing, albeit with Chinese and a bit of Turkish help and a lot of local ingenuity. I think you will see a lot of weapons being built locally in the next five years which is why I used the word patience. You are however absolutely correct that this would be the time when PAC products become really eye catching for all and sundry.
If only the Arabs had the foresight and the Pakistanis had a little less Be emaani and haraamzadgi(this being the major factor), we could have achieved our ends much earlier.
A
We would need to patner with turkey or south africa. With an investment of 200-300 M dollars we can hop on the already work done by them..
i am sure south africa is desperate for patners fot BVRs

We already have precision weapons and glide bombs. The other two items would be an anti ship weapon (heard we r devwlopinh one) and an anti radiation weapon

Back
Top Bottom