What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Last edited:
IMG_1005.JPG

41 was also on final assembly plus in facility where wings and other parts were being made October 31 2017 target date was on a board on wall assuming next batch of the 4-6 Ac parts or for the remaining Ac anyway they have to meet 16 per year target for paf plus any international orders plus looks like three shift they mention night shift

Full program
Thank you for uploading the programme. However I wished the anchor would shut up for a time and let th3 expert talk. There was nothing new and unfortunately a lot of jingoism which is something serious listeners do not want. For instance JFT is not 100% made in Pak and will not be possibly ever and most importantly does not have to be. It is a very important milestone and I suspect PAF/PAC will continue along the same lines and continue. A totally indegenous platcorm is not in our reach and will not be for the forseeable future.
A

JF17 B3 will have 8th HP below right intake under the fuselage opposite to gun on left. This HP will be used for carrying mission/sensor pod https://t.co/Iny9579A77
View attachment 424079
Will this step be introduced in the earlier blocks as well?
A

Thank you for uploading the programme. However I wished the anchor would shut up for a time and let th3 expert talk. There was nothing new and unfortunately a lot of jingoism which is something serious listeners do not want. For instance JFT is not 100% made in Pak and will not be possibly ever and most importantly does not have to be. It is a very important milestone and I suspect PAF/PAC will continue along the same lines and continue. A totally indegenous platcorm is not in our reach and will not be for the forseeable future.
A

Will this step be introduced in the earlier blocks as well?
A

i've watched most of the show on PAF from different channels but all anchors have no idea what is happening around them and what they are suppose to ask.

i think program Mahaz done by Wajahat is far better then these shows, he seems to be very knowledgeable about forces and stuff of forces

his program will air tomorrow and i hope he has done something forces related
just checked his twitter handle and his show will be about CTD Karachi, should be interesting though

Just a media guy doing his job..
P.s looks like he got the specs info from PDF:p:

Sir, if this is recent news then it is significant!!!

News is saying they will b added by april

Yes. April 2018 sounds pretty soon. That's why I want someone better connected to confirm. Also, guys in Pakistan can comment if this news was shown recently on television or it is dated?

Yes. April 2018 sounds pretty soon. That's why I want someone better connected to confirm. Also, guys in Pakistan can comment if this news was shown recently on television or it is dated

video is uploaded on youtube just hours ago.... too bad they have pixelated name of channel .... it would have been easy to confirm

video is uploaded on youtube just hours ago.... too bad they have pixelated name of channel .... it would have been easy to confirm

Yeah. Somebody could have theoretically re-uploaded an older video. So waiting for confirmation from more people.

Back
Top Bottom