What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

What do you mean ?
This picture was taken back in mid of 2016 if they arrived in "China" assembled like this they won't take a year to complete.

This pic more speaks of Airframe which China makes for PAC and then we assemble the rest in Pakistan. Avionics,electrical work wings engine fitting etc.

What is being loaded there looks like rear or mid fuselage sections which are made in China and shipped to PAC.
zpsyhjvszak.jpg

@Windjammer @Horus @Arsalan @Zarvan

JF-17 Ruby's (Myanmar Air Force) fuselage being unloaded by IL-76 of PAF at Shanghai International Airport, China.
An evidence that JF-17 Ruby was built in Pakistan

Photo is by Tony Stark

View attachment 403861
Nice find
thank you
However, frankly spekaing, even if none is being made at PAC the fact remains that we get our share from the sales. That alone is enough. WE ARE EARNING MONEY BY SELLING FIGHT JETS. Let it sink in.

Haters will hate, for us this is the time to cheer and be happy. :)

the Ruby videos at PAC were from September 2016

Nice find
thank you
However, frankly spekaing, even if none is being made at PAC the fact remains that we get our share from the sales. That alone is enough. WE ARE EARNING MONEY BY SELLING FIGHT JETS. Let it sink in.

Haters will hate, for us this is the time to cheer and be happy. :)
My view too. This whole development is great

This picture was taken back in mid of 2016 if they arrived in "China" assembled like this they won't take a year to complete.

This pic more speaks of Airframe which China makes for PAC and then we assemble the rest in Pakistan. Avionics,electrical work wings engine fitting etc.
Reports suggest that some JF-17 for Myanmar are being built in Pakistan some in China
i still believe that what was orignially planned is happening
i.e fuselage made in china than shipped to Pakistan, assembled completely, and than final testing with avionics done in china (as avionics are probably more Chinese rather than mix of pakistani and western)

Got these pics from this link ...https://lt.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2390092..... it is the second or third time I am seeing this .... can anybody explain is it "THE BLOCK 2"?????

and please this does not seem a fan art .... as the models seems to be on display somewhere in the last picture ....

View attachment 404598 View attachment 404600 View attachment 404601

I've read somewhere that a Chinese group has been playing with the concept of a stealth Thunder. It is possible these models are the result.

Back
Top Bottom