What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Got these pics from this link ...https://lt.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2390092..... it is the second or third time I am seeing this .... can anybody explain is it "THE BLOCK 2"?????

and please this does not seem a fan art .... as the models seems to be on display somewhere in the last picture ....

View attachment 404598 View attachment 404600 View attachment 404601
Just models with no official backing. Look like decorative models, the ones you get to buy at air force museum or some souvenir shop.

Airshow China 2002 - FC-1 mock-up
yourfile.gif

Be careful when u talk to a very senior member on the forum. Next time u will be send packing.

So...it's ok to make claims without any source or evidence? Isn't that what ruins this forum at times?

How about you ask the very senior member to explain his source or at least provide more info so others members like me don't automatically assume he's trolling. Aasman say wahi nahi aai thee that he's someone reliable or in the know.

So...it's ok to make claims without any source or evidence? Isn't that what ruins this forum at times?

How about you ask the very senior member to explain his source or at least provide more info so others members like me don't automatically assume he's trolling. Aasman say wahi nahi aai thee that he's someone reliable or in the know.
Dont argue if u dont know anything about members on this forum.

The member u r referring is one of the oldest, most respected and with a very credible history.

So plz watch what u say about whom and now concentrate on the discussions rather pointlessly arguing with me.

Thx

Back
Top Bottom