What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Moroccan media has revealed that the country is interested in buying JF-17 and has invited the sales team to showcase the aircraft in the Marrakech Air Show 2016[148][149] According to a local analyst, the deal might be difficult to come to fruition, as the JF-17 Block I and Block II do not match the on-board electronics suites and air-to-air/air-to-surface munitions inventories of Morocco's current western avionics equipped Mirage F-1 (MF2000), F-5E/F Tiger II and Alpha Jets.

Need Review on this

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAC/PAC_JF-17_Thunder#Potential_operators
lolololololololollll
that incident was happened at the Pakistani side of the border but at the Iranian side as proved by other pic of the incident of that time
You mean to say close to Pakistani Border but not inside our territory?
the crowd surrounding the UAV look pretty Pakistani too me.

lolololololololollll

You mean to say close to Pakistani Border but not inside our territory?
the crowd surrounding the UAV look pretty Pakistani too me.

at the outskirts of Chabahar city Iran & those are the Bloch people resides at both sides of the Border
=========
OK i just noted now that I forgot to type "not" in my previous post
that incident was happened at the Pakistani side of the border but at the Iranian side as proved by other pic of the incident of that time
now plz read it as
that incident was not happened at the Pakistani side of the border but at the Iranian side as proved by other pic of the incident of that time
one of the pic of that incident plz note the vehicles parked at the road
Iranian Drone crash.jpg

Last edited:
at the outskirts of Chabahar city Iran & those are the Bloch people resides at both sides of the Border
=========
OK i just noted now that I forgot to type "not" in my previous post

now plz read it as

one of the pic of that incident plz note the vehicles parked at the road
View attachment 404973
Isn't it against rule of engagement in peacetime? Ideally drone should have dropped inside Pakistan ... Furthermore, it does not seems to be hit by a missile I mean apparently it seems not that damaged... So are we sure that it was hit by PL5 and not from some other smaller weapon ?

Isn't it against rule of engagement in peacetime? Ideally drone should have dropped inside Pakistan ... Furthermore, it does not seems to be hit by a missile I mean apparently it seems not that damaged... So are we sure that it was hit by PL5 and not from some other smaller weapon ?

I was not referring about this current incident but the previous incidence of Iranian drone crash in side the Iranian territory near Chabahar city about which another member posted (link of the post given below)
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jf-17-thunder-multirole-fighter-thread-7.427560/page-166#post-9589110

Look at the pictures shared by myself closely. There is hardly any need to discuss this issue along these line any further.

Geo-politically, these are very sensitive times. Way too much is going on in ME and with our Western neighbors. Americans are opting for a troop surge in Afghanistan, that would likely be ineffective. Pakistan should be ready for an escalating blame-game. Pakistan is also taking a stance that may not be in line with KSA's expectations, but it certainly is borderline hostile to Iran. In this scenario, any step that leads to escalation needs to be weighed carefully. I am sure this has been done, but it still makes me feel uneasy.

Regardless though, I am glad that JF-17 has hunted its prey successfully and this is yet another nail in the coffin of all those naysayers who had been relentless in criticizing JF-17 program.

Look at the pictures shared by myself closely. There is hardly any need to discuss this issue along these line any further.

Geo-politically, these are very sensitive times. Way too much is going on in ME and with our Western neighbors. Americans are opting for a troop surge in Afghanistan, that would likely be ineffective. Pakistan should be ready for an escalating blame-game. Pakistan is also taking a stance that may not be in line with KSA's expectations, but it certainly is borderline hostile to Iran. In this scenario, any step that leads to escalation needs to be weighed carefully. I am sure this has been done, but it still makes me feel uneasy.

Regardless though, I am glad that JF-17 has hunted its prey successfully and this is yet another nail in the coffin of all those naysayers who had been relentless in criticizing JF-17 program.

Insha Allah the first real kill will be SU-30 blown out of the sky. Second kill, American F-16s/F-18s coming from the West. Insha Allah.

PAF down Iranian drone? How is this a achievement

Down American drone who have been been bombing Pakistan last 15 years then talk achievememt

Insha Allah the first real kill will be SU-30 blown out of the sky. Second kill, American F-16s/F-18s coming from the West. Insha Allah.

I think keeping peace is the best option. Let us pray and hope for peace, instead of war.

PAF down Iranian drone? How is this a achievement

Down American drone who have been been bombing Pakistan last 15 years then talk achievememt

There are plenty of indications that our security establishment does not mind the elimination of militants, even if they happen via US drones. To be able to resist US is to be independent and smart. We are neither.

I think keeping peace is the best option. Let us pray and hope for peace, instead of war.

It doesn't have to be all out war. Just Indian stupidity on the border to get their backends kicked. That's it. Then we can tell them for the rest of eternity who's their daddy. :D

Back
Top Bottom