What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Well there was a fixed wing version as well S.A. was one of the first user of the home based on mirage 5 variant knock out migs- of one the neighbouring African country

Well there was a fixed wing version as well S.A. was one of the first user of the home based on mirage 5 variant knock out migs- of one the neighbouring African country
Can you share the source as reliable hmd/s technology is still rare and unfortunately most of it is owned by israeli companies ...

Apart from these Myanmar thunders. Can any body explain me if a engine service life before first over haul is 8-900 hrs how it comes in around 7-8 years. If the aircrafts fly 3-4 hrs daily in two flights minimum then around 120 hrs itflies in a month and in a year it comes out 1400-1450 hrs then it should complete it's life much before a year. Is the flying hour is more than an hr. I have no idea plz any body clarify my confusion .
I already asked this question in Pakistan Air Force discussion forum but still not clear about this issue. Sorry to Mr Taimai khan who explained me a bit, but still not satisfied. Plz clarify

@Windjammer @Horus @Arsalan @Zarvan

JF-17 Ruby's (Myanmar Air Force) fuselage being unloaded by IL-76 of PAF at Shanghai International Airport, China.
An evidence that JF-17 Ruby was built in Pakistan

Photo is by Tony Stark

19184389_1417457891664240_2075342764_n.jpg

Would someone please share full afterburner pics of Jf-17 Thunder.
This is 2nd time I'm asking.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom