What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The news article do not make any sense at all!

it mentioned "a nuclear submarine from Germany" we all know U214 is a conventional submarine and not a nuclear powered one so this is the first mistake in this. Secondly it say Pakistan will export JF-17 and will start off with exporting parts first. What?? who is going to buy these parts when they don't have any plane to use these parts with? ya tu asay he ka ka mein na tyres la lea ab in mein gari dalwani ha..
all in all, pathetic reporting!

It ay be we are going to provide some parts to China to be fit in planes that they make for PAF to quickly increase the numbers in PAF inventory, with PAC production lines also running and making JF-17 for Pakistan. But the sentence as phrased in the report "Pakistan will export JF-17 and will start off with exporting its spare parts" this is utter non-sense!!

U214 can armed with nuclear tipped cruise missile thats what israel did. so may be thats why they calle dit nuclear submarine.

mTNYe.jpg

Written in the Stars Millions Miles Away,,,,, :flame:

jf-17-thunder-from-pakistan1.jpg

Kash kabhi aesa b hota...

IMF is asking for its installments..world bank has stopped funding. Nawaz bank account freezes because Scotland yard found evidence of money laundering.. will our leaders be able to take such nightmares.
'
that's why i said..."KASH"

'

'

Our problem is both with "KASH" & "CASH". It is best to focus on our problems for now. We can solve other peoples' problems once we are done with ours. Plus, we can not help those who do not want our help and have not time to think for us. Concept for Ummah is good, and I am with you on this. But we can not help others if they are unable to reform themselves. Arabs have effectively killed Pan-Islamism.

Operationally, JF-17 is not some super-duper weapon system that can solve all problems of the Muslim / Arab world. Nor can it be supported by wishes alone. It needs resources and commitment on ground. Who will maintain it, once it has flown to Syria? Who will foot the bill? Who will manage the supply chain? When Arabs can not maintain their own old weapon systems, how will they maintain our newer ones? Assuming that JF-17 goes against Israelis, how we shall protect it against superior systems that Israelis field currently?

If you wake up from your flight of fancy, you may notice that:

1. More Arabs are dying of repression at the hands of fellow-Arabs.
2. Arabs generally can only talk about Palestinians. They actually do not care.
3. Arabs do not care about what Pakistanis have to say. For them we are irrelevant. How can we solve their problems for them?
4. Ummah feelings ought to be applied to our own home first. Case in point: baluchistan.
5. While we have Mullahs and Nationalists braying against democracy and institutionalism all across the Muslim world, what hope is there for development and future? How can you solve problems when you have no frame-work for addressing them to begin with?

Your "KASH" is a delusion that people use to ignore own problems. It is just an escape fantasy and it feeds a mind-set that is divorced from reality. Such people are liable to pine for a Salahuddin without realizing that there is no alternative to cultivating forebearance and ethic of hard work. Do you know the importance of sweat and how it saves blood?

IMF is asking for its installments..world bank has stopped funding. Nawaz bank account freezes because Scotland yard found evidence of money laundering.. will our leaders be able to take such nightmares.

To be able to help others, first we will have to become able to help ourselves!

As far as the project progress is concerned, I think there are only one possibility out of two. First, thanks to years of corruption, economy is not allowing project to move ahead. ( I wish i am dead wrong here), Second.. Guys at PAC are taking their times to improve Block-II as much as they can. We must wait patiently till Dec. for arrival of Block-II.

Not our problem, we've got no quarrel with Israel. Khud hum aaj tak aik qaum ban nahi sakay, Muslim World ka abba banay ka humain bohat shok hai..........

Yaroon ko tujhe sei @Icarus ye bud-guman-niyaan haiiin,

Neendeen uchaaat deetiii teriii ravaniyaaan haiin ! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
So we have a budding Ahmed Faraz in our midst! lol

Kahaan sir....that couplet was a paraphrasing of Hali's Mussadus ! :ashamed:

So @Icarus Bhai how are you....hows life treating you ? :)

Whats the latest on the War On Terror ? And the LOC Situation ? :what:

Kahaan sir....that couplet was a paraphrasing of Hali's Mussadus ! :ashamed:

Now you know that I'm not much of a poetry person :p:

So @Icarus Bhai how are you....hows life treating you ? :)

Life's going fine yaar, just taking it a day at a time.

Whats the latest on the War On Terror ?

Ahhhh, WoT could be going better if the GoP and GoKPK grow a pair and actually take a more pro-active approach to combating terrorism. These politicians are all the same, they all want to play negotiator when they come to power, one year and 5000 casualties later, they realize that they were speaking out of their backsides when they said that the Taliban will settle for negotiations.

And the LOC Situation ? :what:
[/QUOTE]

Nothing to worry about, it's just another day in Kashmir. Flare-ups like these a regular occurrence, they kill some of ours, we kill some of theirs and life goes on.....

mTNYe.jpg

Written in the Stars Millions Miles Away,,,,, :flame:

jf-17-thunder-from-pakistan1.jpg

Kash kabhi aesa b hota...

our KASH should be deliver 50 JF-17s to fata and bomb those whom killed our 60.000 pakistani just go check out in last 10 years israel didn't killed 60000 Palestinians . gher main aag lagi hai or janab ko dosry mohaaly main hony wali larai ki pari hai :frown: ... save your country and home first . if today we become under attack no muslim will even send you tissue box for sweep tears . 60000 pakistanis killed please show me a small very small demonstration against taliban alqaida and support of pakistani people IN ANY GODDAMN MUSLIM COUNTRY .we are worse enemies of ourselves .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom