What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lone pilot returning to base after his solo flight on a twin seat trainer JF 17
33897.jpg
JF 17 LOCK 2

Photoshopped!

Last edited:
Waqas,

Thankyou for posting it on the other place---it did stir up some sh-it.

PAFAce,

World of espionage is like a crossword puzzle--the news comes in with bits and pieces and all those pieces are put together on a wall paper not knowing which one would fit where---over the period of time---the wallpaper gathers dust waiting for something spectacular to happen.

Secondly---there is a lots of misconception as to how an enemy or an opponent carries out its spying missions against the opponent----and it is most UNLIKE what people see in the movies.

Most of the information is gathered from disgruntled workers---workers who are sitting together at a coffee shop---a tea house---a liquor bar and venting out their grieviences---or just simply talking too much under the influence of wine and liquor---and just the slip of the tongue lets the secret out---that kind of information and leakage is what any business complex or the government fears the most regarding any sensitive issue.

With this un-intentional leak---now some blackmail also comes into picture as well.

Then the next one is children and family members of personale working in sensitie places---they have over heard their elders talking about stuff that had no reason to eavesdrop---now they want to show how knowledgeable they are---and to get a leg up---they will spill the bean on a web-site like this.

All that news that you were talking about---was rumours---it may happen---it may not happen---information---disinformation.

This news---the way it has come out is legitimate---the timing of the news---due to the focus of interested and not so interested parties on Zhuhai has given this news legs that it never had---this news is like a bombshell--given the timing----the location of the interview.

It would definitely increase the interest of the buyers.

Araz,

Thanks for your post---pshamim is a good man---Hkhan and Usman---let me not indulge.

Keeping pshamim out---the other two have never come up with anything original----.

The paf had put a lid on what had been coming out of the assembly line for awhile---it was a pressure cooker out there---and this pressure valve should never had been released in such a callous manner.

Now we have given our enemies a two years handicap---.

If imagination was the criteria you would get the medal of honor. As always a lot talk but little substance.

The wisest thing to do is to stick to topic folks instead of tangling in arguments, after all moderators have done a hell of a job to keep this thread on track.

YouTube - 6th of September 1965: Battle of Lahore (we will never forget) we need the same mind blowing and heart touching emotions now adays which were also delivered by prisident ayoub khan in his speach to strengthen pakistan and to make such weapons to frighten our enimies. we should be proud of JF 17. I also personally congrat the makers of JF 17 and hope that the team related will make it more and more capable of its birth reason.

Thats a touchy post abaseen..
But it detracts from the threads actual purpose...since it adds nothing informative to the thread or takes any from it.
I appreciate the sentiment...
But how about we all keep those out of this thread... :)
You could post it separately.. possibly in history....
just a suggestion.

And to add on this..
There is a picture a few pages back of the JF pulling into the verticals and we can see the underside.. along with a few ripples on the LERX..
I found that those are because of thin sheet metal used to save on costs..
It can bear the high loads without a problem.. but it does look bad.

Last edited:
You mean nuclear bomb...Yes!
Ra'ad Air launch Cruise Missile can carry nuclear warheads as well.

JF-17-640x480.jpg

Taken from abaseen99 album.

Guys, I never sighted those red and green LEDs on the JF-17's air-intake. They are more like F-16 Block 52. Can somebody explain what is their use other than looking cool?

PAF-F-16-block-52-234.jpg

I am realizing how close we are taking this newbie to F-16s and I am confident in 5 years time from now, we will be producing something that will be at par with F-16 Block52! Inshallah!

Last edited:
They are nav lights..
They dont just look cool..they let other air traffic know that the JF is in the air..

is JF-17 Thunder capable of carrying a nuclear missile??

Sanabil Mirza,

How are you today?

It is a very intriguing question that you have asked. My pakistani colleagues are always worried about the nuc l'r aspect.

Let us do this for pakistan's sake---to all of you---let us not ask this question in such an open manner---the JF 17 will do whatever it has to do to bring PAF at par with IAF---.

This nuc aspect should be left alone and burried in the sand. We need to learn not to talk about nucs anymore---be the silent type---.

Jo garaje tey hain---woh baraste nahin---.:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom