What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, are you sure the nose looks any different? Could it not just be the angle the photo was taken from? I am not the expert, but I doubt the PAF would be screwing with the nose design this late in the Block I production cycle. However, I am hoping and expecting the Block II to have a different nose to accomodate an AESA radar. Take care.

No difference in the nose.. just the angles..
try looking at the F-22 from a certain angle.. it looks like a fat slob..
PT-06 is never going to be in Kamra.. its based in Chengdu ..and will probably stay there along with PT-01 and 03.

jf-17 firing missile

fc-1-jf-17-fire-missile-1.jpg

This one i suspect is Prototype 06 and the nose had a slight redesign.
Its not block II as the BII wont come out before 50 jets are made in the current config.

If work on Block-II would start after first 50 jets are rolled out, that would mean we would have to wait some 10-12 months to see the 51st jet come out with Block-II configuration? Considering pace which PAF wants to maintain, it is quite likely Block-II development would be already underway because we have almost completed our 2nd JFT squardon. What do you say?

how do you post youtube videos on here. Every time I try it says I do not have sufficient privallages. My channel is meleszenawi1111 by the all should come and watch

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

by the JF-17 is looking mighty good

how do you post youtube videos on here. Every time I try it says I do not have sufficient privallages. My channel is meleszenawi1111 by the all should come and watch

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

by the JF-17 is looking mighty good

first you have to make at least 25 posts, only then you will be eligible to upload you tube videos as well as you can post articles as well !

If work on Block-II would start after first 50 jets are rolled out, that would mean we would have to wait some 10-12 months to see the 51st jet come out with Block-II configuration? Considering pace which PAF wants to maintain, it is quite likely Block-II development would be already underway because we have almost completed our 2nd JFT squardon. What do you say?

new engine is tested on Jf-17..means the jf-17 is redesigned to accomodate the ws-13A.and composite materials are tested on jf-17 as per eagle hannan.AESA radar is still unknown..development of block II is already started and expect it will be readdy by the time we induct the first 50..means 2012 midd

clearly LCA videos fast forwarded,thats why its doing every thing quicketthen the other two.

new engine is tested on Jf-17..means the jf-17 is redesigned to accomodate the ws-13A.and composite materials are tested on jf-17 as per eagle hannan.AESA radar is still unknown..development of block II is already started and expect it will be readdy by the time we induct the first 50..means 2012 midd

there will be no redesign to accommodate new engine as from day one jf-17 was designed to accommodate various engines without redesign being needed.but for AESA yes there will be redesign of nose,most probably increase in the size of nose cone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom