What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
F201211161728131056910887.jpg
jf 17 at zuhai air show

F201211161728131802118702.jpg

zhuhai airshow is still open. if you have friend there. better ask him to get the answer for you.
and most of weapons in zhuhai airshow are export version. the factory reprensentative there are glad to answer questions.
best way to get right answer is pretend to be a potential buyer....
@itaskol

Bro , can you please take some time and translate the whole interview of the Chinese developer of the missile with your best possible ability ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I sometime have pity on Indians :fie:

Previously they were bashing Babur & RAAD and trying to prove that Brahmos is superior due to its supersonic speed. Now, when Pakistan has a Hypersonic SOW, they are trying to prove that it is a 70's technology.
Well Pakistan now has both a terrain hugging cruise missile as well as a hypersonic SOW. What an irony for Indians......
yes you have both features but in two different missiles not in a single missile while brahmos is a cruise missile which supersonic, terrain hugging.

We are not discrediting this weapon but just countering the claims that brahmos is inferior to your new system that's all.

@itaskol

Bro , can you please take some time and translate the whole interview of the Chinese developer of the missile with your best possible ability ?

it will be a huge work for me.
my englisch is not so well. maybe other chinese member can help.

btw. there are currently not many chinese member from china mainland here.
Pakistan Defence is blocked in many area in china.( IP not blocked, only the web adress)
I have to use proxy to visit this forum......

Last edited by a moderator:
it will be a huge work for me.
my englisch is not so well. maybe other chinese member can help.

btw. there are currently not many chinese member from china mainland here.
Pakistan Defence is blocked in many area in china.( IP not blocked, only the web adress)
I have to use proxy to visit this forum......
???why not me? I always can visit here in Shenyang or Dalian

???why not me? I always can visit here in Shenyang or Dalian
我在上海。 电信的封了。
只能用 无界上了。
昨天还能用改 DNS 上
如果哪天你们那也封了。 最简单的就是 把 DNS 手动改为 8.8.8.8
就又可以了。

Dont Worry , India has Barak SAM defence system onboard which is capable to taking down supersonic targets

Barak is effective against highly maneuvering, sea skimmers, as well as low radar cross section (RCS) targets. It is also effective against a full variety of free space threats.

Now everyone knows how Israeli defence missiles really work , "seen Iron Dome system"

well this is didn't proved yet, might be true but need confirmation from reliable source.

Yes,Barak 8 is an impressive weapon and theoratically can take out any antiship missile.
But a battery of 8 missiles has total cost of 24 million USD.
Per missile cost comes out as 3 million a piece.
On the other hand,although we dont know yet,but i will be surprised if CM-400 costs even 200,000 Dollars a piece.
With all the spending spree and Russian , sraeli collaboration,yes india has some cool gadgets now.
But at a much higher cost than what Pakistan spends to counter act them...

Hey guys stop replying to the Indians they don't know anything about Janes they are used to ratshit forums, Indian Tv and Toilet.
Whenever we acquire some kicka$$ capability they gone mad its Chinese, its copy, its cheap haha damn just imagine the impact of CM 400-AKG on Srinagar airbase. :devil:

MAR-1, CM-400, C-802, LGB, Stand off bombs, SD-10A, makes thunder a very very lethal ac.
if we can confirm, Ra'ad, H2, H4, than jf-17 will be in a league of its own.

specially when u consider the price, as to even get half of the capabilities that the thunder offers ur looking at a ac between 60-100 million $. thunder also will become a true multi/omni role fighter, as it offers complete and deadly land, sea, air capability in the same ac.

MAR-1, CM-400, C-802, LGB, Stand off bombs, SD-10A, makes thunder a very very lethal ac.
if we can confirm, Ra'ad, H2, H4, than jf-17 will be in a league of its own.

specially when u consider the price, as to even get half of the capabilities that the thunder offers ur looking at a ac between 60-100 million $. thunder also will become a true multi/omni role fighter, as it offers complete and deadly land, sea, air capability in the same ac.

True..
My faith in JF-17 has been restored after this years Zhuhai airshow.
All these newweaponsystems integrated into JF-17 at a far lower cost than western/Indian systems,does make JF-17 a true workhorse of Pakistani armed forces..

True..
My faith in JF-17 has been restored after this years Zhuhai airshow.
All these newweaponsystems integrated into JF-17 at a far lower cost than western/Indian systems,does make JF-17 a true workhorse of Pakistani armed forces..

Good whiskey cannot be cheap by any mean...:coffee:

First it was Akash who can take down tree top missiles and now it's barak which can take down super sonic missile
( can lock on to sun now!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom