What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good example and close enough...i guess..
Only thing is the 300kg difference between the two...
And CM-400,s compatibility with accurate Beidou guidance.

Russians also planned its upgraded version which might be een with SU-35.

Ah....an older gen technology for an even older A/C Carrier......perfect :)

You are missing the point from a strategic point of view......if mastered....this technology can be used in other missiles...giving them mach 4-5 capability. Meaning they'll become much harder to intercept. Plus, the concept of the initial technology may be old. But if you used it as a combination with the existing technology in the cruise missiles, etc. Imagine the possibilities. AND you can further advance this towards creating true Hypersonic missiles....

Russians also planned its upgraded version which might be een with SU-35.

JF-17 has it....a hypersonic antiship missile,and that is a fact as of now.
The rest are all 'ongoing projects', yet to be completed and deployed,and will matter only when completed.

Alfa betay, stop your non sense read last 3 pages properly. If you have proper common sense and IQ > 50. you will find everything.

Operating speed and maximum speed. Chinese clearly said it's maximum speed is 5.5 max. But banda ab is Alfa ko chittar maray for doing trolling.

you better came with real answer and links then fancy stories like pasting a world file and claiming to be Jane's and speed goodfups...

In last pages non able to provide the links from Jane's defence weekly? did they?

JF-17 has it....a hypersonic antiship missile,and that is a fact as of now.
The rest are all 'ongoing projects', yet to be completed and deployed,and will matter only when completed.

Yes , the JF-17 is also a plane with 5000KM range and more powerful then F-22 /F35 combine or also a invisible to naked eyes because someone someone said on net and made world document on the name Janes'

you better came with real answer and links then fancy stories like pasting a world file and claiming to be Jane's and speed goodfups...

In last pages non able to provide the links from Jane's defence weekly? did they?

Yes , the JF-17 is also a plane with 5000KM range and more powerful then F-22 /F35 combine or also a invisible to naked eyes because someone someone said on net and made world document on the name Janes'

Your babbles were very entertaining.
I know its a massive shock for Indians but you will recover un a few days time,hopefully,and puck up your jaw which has dropped all the way to your foot :lol:
Admit your defeat... China-Pakistan have a hypersonic anti ship missile at fraction of cost and before India..

I wonder why PDF smelks if burning rear ends tonight :lol:

Your babbles were very entertaining.
I know its a massive shock for Indians but you will recover un a few days time,hopefully,and puck up your jaw which has dropped all the way to your foot :lol:
Admit your defeat... China-Pakistan have a hypersonic anti ship missile at fraction of cost and before India..

I wonder why PDF smelks if burning rear ends tonight :lol:

You are missing the point from a strategic point of view......if mastered....this technology can be used in other missiles...giving them mach 4-5 capability. Meaning they'll become much harder to intercept. Plus, the concept of the initial technology may be old. But if you used it as a combination with the existing technology in the cruise missiles, etc. Imagine the possibilities. AND you can further advance this towards creating true Hypersonic missiles....

its a solid fuel missile, like the nasr. Now if one knows one or two things about solid fuel engines vs air breathing engine (which are preferred in cruise missiles) than he/she will know that a solid fuel missile is propelled for only a part of its trajectory and rest is unguided with small course corrections using its fins by its guidance system. This is not a favorable situation when it comes to hitting a moving target.

B) Chinese says is 5+ Mach and PAK officer says is 4+ Mach, means their is deviation , either one of them don't know it? or miscommunication happened over speed?

Mach 5+ does not disagree with Mach 4+! ... ... Yes it is hard to believe but it is not impossible ... ... I would love and I await more info.

its a solid fuel missile, like the nasr. Now if one knows one or two things about solid fuel engines vs air breathing engine (which are preferred in cruise missiles) than he/she will know that a solid fuel missile is propelled for only a part of its trajectory and rest is unguided with small course corrections using its fins by its guidance system. This is not a favorable situation when it comes to hitting a moving target.

It says it can be used against 'slow moving' or stationary target as per the original article in janes. Thats why I said accuracy is to be proved before chest thumping.

Mach 5+ does not disagree with Mach 4+! ... ... Yes it is hard to believe but it is not impossible ... ... I would love and I await more info.

Yes but id someone talking about same thing , then why is difference ? why didnt he said 5mach? why he choose to say smaller speed? the real question is this. Everyone talk about best and not the least.

It says it can be used against 'slow moving' or stationary target as per the original article in janes. Thats why I said accuracy is to be proved before chest thumping.

Janes also said all Pakistani missiles are direct copies of Nazi WWII Rocket.
There is a factor of being biased on reporting non western defence advances.

Yes but id someone talking about same thing , then why is difference ? why didnt he said 5mach? why he choose to say smaller speed? the real question is this. Everyone talk about best and not the least.

This is the fourth or fifth time you are asking the same question in this thread..and has been answered multiple times.
Mach 4 fligt speed.
Mach 5.5 terminal phase dive...

Janes also said all Pakistani missiles are direct copies of Nazi WWII Rocket.
There is a factor of being biased on reporting non western defence advances.

Come on, Janes supposed to be more good. At least good than other blogs about anything. Thye report good about late chinese weapons systems.

Oh wow, so your sayin...

A guy went to microsoft word and just wrote all the fancy made up stories, then posted it using the brand Name of Jane's meanwhile using the name of an editor level person (Robert hewson) to carry out the impersonation and then quoting PAF's JF-17 Deputy project director by name (Air Commodore Mahmood Khalid) to make people believe what he said...

That guy has got some serious guts i should say .... :D

Or it could just be what i said earlier and you wern't smart enough to actually decipher it...

I think it's got to do with subscription,I'm not subscribed to janes so i dont know about an official "link", plus you cant see full articles if your not subscribed ...

However I can do this, you see this article is credited to Robert Hewson, now this guy isn't your normal enthusiast and fanboy material, he's the editor of IHS Jane’s Air-Launched Weapons plus there is evidence that he was present in zhuhai at the airshow

China pushes arms exports in Zhuhai Airshow | China Defense Mashup

As far as CM 400 AKG being a variant of C-802 missile, TBH I have no knowledge on it,however just based on the fact that if a weapon system's predecessor has a lower speed limit does not automatically mean that it (the new variant) cannot have a higher speed limit..

Its like saying that Brahmos II can never reach Mach 7 because the current version can reach up to 2.8 Mach.

Come on, Janes supposed to be more good. At least good than other blogs about anything. Thye report good about late chinese weapons systems.

What exactly do you undermine about this weapon? For a solid-fueled missile, these speeds (Mach 5) are easily attainable. The difference is that CM-400AKG is customized for delivery by an aerial platform, alongwith a modified trajectory. It is not an air-breathing cruise missile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom