What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Wait n watch is not working here.
B3 has gone undercover of the invisible cloak of Harry Porter.when will it come out in this melodrama. Only the playwright knows.
Watch or no watch, B3 is not there for sensory senses at the moment.
It will come out of a clear blue sky one day to mesmerize the beholders.
Better relax and reflect or reflex relentlessly.

Not true at all. Don't try to unnecessarily glorify the penthouse pirates. The potential reason for Chinese frustration could only be the unnecessary chumma chaati of our establishment with Biden while claiming that future of Pakistan lies with China.
As to the JFT project it is as per schedule and you will see the first squadron inducted 03/22 as per previous ACM.
China vs USA is not a choice for us but has always been a very tight rope which we walk. The reasons are many and it is perhaps unwise to unnecessarily cause ripples along the route. We have many enemies internal and external. Tackling them requires patience and perseverence. The sagacity of the time requires that you do not open more fronts than is absolutely necessary. One can hold on to an opinion but one needs to be able to read the lines along which geopolitics are shaping up. Pakistan will choose sides at the time which suits us and in a manner where it cannot be blamed for doing so. This will minimize damage and make the transition smoother. Any knee jerk reactions now will cause inimaginable harm to our nation. This needs a bit more thinking strategically than one can openly do on open fora.
It might sound meekish but our economy has left us no room to maneouvre. Neither the Chinese nor the US love us for the sake of loving us. The reason they are supporting us is through their own vested interests. Jumping from this to that camp is not the answer but to utilize the times to gain maximal traction from the arising situation to serve our national interestsis the key to success here.
Back to JFT it is unlikely you will see any models before the induction. This is the policy of the highups and so the blanket on information will persist till it is time to reveal the product. Testing in Pakistan is ongoing so be patient.
A
Wait n watch is not working here.
B3 has gone undercover of the invisible cloak of Harry Porter.when will it come out in this melodrama. Only the playwright knows.
Watch or no watch, B3 is not there for sensory senses at the moment.
It will come out of a clear blue sky one day to mesmerize the beholders.
Better relax and reflect or reflex relentlessly.
Beautifully written. As to mesmerization I will just add "or not". Not all changes will be seen from the outside.
A

China vs USA is not a choice for us but has always been a very tight rope which we walk. The reasons are many and it is perhaps unwise to unnecessarily cause ripples along the route. We have many enemies internal and external. Tackling them requires patience and perseverence. The sagacity of the time requires that you do not open more fronts than is absolutely necessary. One can hold on to an opinion but one needs to be able to read the lines along which geopolitics are shaping up. Pakistan will choose sides at the time which suits us and in a manner where it cannot be blamed for doing so. This will minimize damage and make the transition smoother. Any knee jerk reactions now will cause inimaginable harm to our nation. This needs a bit more thinking strategically than one can openly do on open fora.
It might sound meekish but our economy has left us no room to maneouvre. Neither the Chinese nor the US love us for the sake of loving us. The reason they are supporting us is through their own vested interests. Jumping from this to that camp is not the answer but to utilize the times to gain maximal traction from the arising situation to serve our national interestsis the key to success here.

The problem with us is the thought process that everything all the time is about us. It's not. Of course there is no love or iron brotherhood in international relations. But when one country is lending a helping hand in every field even at times when so-called brotherly countries were not acting very brotherly, then that country expects you to take a clear position on certain matters. If you don't do that, you risk antagonization and frustration and rightly so. So it's not always our choice or time suitable to us that matters.

Secondly, millions of post can be found on this very forum describing, venting about the nature of relations US had kept with Pakistan since last 5 decades and the betrayal showered on us along the way. So the question is will it take another 5 decades or 10 for us to learn the lesson? Who was the biggest beneficiary of USSR demise as a result of Afghan war? And who took the worst hit due to that war? Since WWII till 1991, there were always two powers in the world balancing out each other and keeping the equilibrium to some extent. Pakistan did what US couldn't. Eliminate their adversary and present the whole world as a playing field to them in a plate. This thing alone should have been enough to guarantee US's unconditional support to Pakistan for at least next 50 years. What we got in return, sanctions and getting our hard earned money confiscated and later on demonized in the whole world for 10-12 years.

So, no, the rope is not as tight as you might think. And it would not be a knee jerk reaction. Rather a very informed decision taken after deliberation done over a period of 5 decades.

Appreciate the patience fellows are showing for Block -3 to become visible and become the part of PAF, touching skies with grace and thunder.

When Pakistan will see it First Operational JF-17 Block 3 ??? Its too late now?

Rafales are coming month by month,we need to Open our eyes.
Looool Rafael can come it will take years for them to be operation and fully battle ready and then they will be flown by Indian....
F JF17 and F block 3.

I have lost interest in this dramabazi now.
Chupake to aise rakha hai jaise pata nai F22 ka bhi baap banadia hai
Best to keep people guessing

Fellows, you will see Block-3s soon enough, probably towards later half of this year. There are NO PROBLEMS.
Most probably never. In logon ne pagal banane mein koi kasar nai chori hai. Hamesha 2-3 mahine ya next quarter ki topian karte rehte hain. Chupake rakhen apne block 3. Dekhna bhi nai hai ab. F-22 ka baap banarahe hain shayad

@Caprxl
It’s unfair to laugh at this one bro.

This has gone too far now. Chupaya to aise hai jaise ke 100 Gen jet banadia ho
Most probably never. In logon ne pagal banane mein koi kasar nai chori hai. Hamesha 2-3 mahine ya next quarter ki topian karte rehte hain. Chupake rakhen apne block 3. Dekhna bhi nai hai ab. F-22 ka baap banarahe hain shayad

Alright my dear brother, the mere fact I was laughing & still am is not upon your Rage,Anger but upon the love & desire you have & all of us to see the Block-3 flying, which has caused you to write such fury filled words :-) & am just enjoying your & others desperation ( though I know I should not but can't help it :angel: )

Rest assured, I cannot be specific or say more than this;

"Things are moving ahead with good pace, birds are in production, some good things have/are happening at PAC which required & demand & is still asking a lot from everyone & they are doing much more than they had signed up for"

Remember it is the end result that will be counted, we want nothing less than what Allah blessed us on 27th in next encounter, so a little bit delay (if there is any) is nothing to be taken as such.

Rafael can come it will take years for them to be operation and fully battle ready and then they will be flown by Indian....
I'm afraid you are wrong. The indian pilots send to france were skilled ones, not rookies, and trained hard with a fully operationnal F3R standard.
The full indian standard, with some more goodies is not fully ready, but F3R with Meteor, SCALP, Hammer bombs and so one : YES.

I'm afraid you are wrong. The indian pilots send to france were skilled ones, not rookies, and trained hard with a fully operationnal F3R standard.
The full indian standard, with some more goodies is not fully ready, but F3R with Meteor, SCALP, Hammer bombs and so one : YES.
OK then I suggest go to the roof and put a white flag up. But I belive PAF know more than you and I. Just as they moved su30mki on Feb 27 2019 because they knew they would be shot down they now have a new toy to worship. If a single one is taken out they will not enter the arena.

The problem with us is the thought process that everything all the time is about us. It's not. Of course there is no love or iron brotherhood in international relations. But when one country is lending a helping hand in every field even at times when so-called brotherly countries were not acting very brotherly, then that country expects you to take a clear position on certain matters. If you don't do that, you risk antagonization and frustration and rightly so. So it's not always our choice or time suitable to us that matters.

Secondly, millions of post can be found on this very forum describing, venting about the nature of relations US had kept with Pakistan since last 5 decades and the betrayal showered on us along the way. So the question is will it take another 5 decades or 10 for us to learn the lesson? Who was the biggest beneficiary of USSR demise as a result of Afghan war? And who took the worst hit due to that war? Since WWII till 1991, there were always two powers in the world balancing out each other and keeping the equilibrium to some extent. Pakistan did what US couldn't. Eliminate their adversary and present the whole world as a playing field to them in a plate. This thing alone should have been enough to guarantee US's unconditional support to Pakistan for at least next 50 years. What we got in return, sanctions and getting our hard earned money confiscated and later on demonized in the whole world for 10-12 years.

So, no, the rope is not as tight as you might think. And it would not be a knee jerk reaction. Rather a very informed decision taken after deliberation done over a period of 5 decades.
As I have said national interests are things we have frittered away very easily to favour bigger nations. At times they have been granted at the whims of a despot who has not even bothered to consult his own juniors. So I would beg to differ. We have not been stringent enough in safeguarding our interests.
As to China it has not all been brotherly love. Interests have served a union and the Chinese have not opened a gift shop to dish out sweeties to Pakistan. Pakistan has served key Chinese interests and provided a lot of help and insight in key technologies. As a result both nations have reaped the rewards of the progress made. Mutual interests have resulted in a symbiptic relationship which has been beneficial to both nations. However to think that the rewards have been more beneficial to Pakistan than China would be erroneous.
On the US Pak relationship it has purely been transactional relationship as have been most of US relationships over the years. The error has entirely been on Pak side to think that there is continuing benefit in being in the US camp. You are a friend because you serve an interest and you remain a friend till you do. If you look at the current cosying up to India it is with specific interests in mind. However you dont antagonize the US or a big player in the international arena without justification and shifts do not occur suddenly but slowly. The subtleness of such move demands that you use international shifts in interests in a manner without giving overt reason of aggressive desires. So a shift will occur but slowly as to not upset the apple cart. This is international diplomacy and I think Pakistan is right in playing carefully in these difficult times.
A

Sorry, my urdu is really weak, I don't know what you have written, except for the first line. Well, let's just touch base again in the next 5 to 6 months when JFT-3 will be flying, and they will be flying without a doubt.

Screenshot_20210424-122507_1.jpg

As I have said national interests are things we have frittered away very easily to favour bigger nations. At times they have been granted at the whims of a despot who has not even bothered to consult his own juniors. So I would beg to differ. We have not been stringent enough in safeguarding our interests.
As to China it has not all been brotherly love. Interests have served a union and the Chinese have not opened a gift shop to dish out sweeties to Pakistan. Pakistan has served key Chinese interests and provided a lot of help and insight in key technologies. As a result both nations have reaped the rewards of the progress made. Mutual interests have resulted in a symbiptic relationship which has been beneficial to both nations. However to think that the rewards have been more beneficial to Pakistan than China would be erroneous.
On the US Pak relationship it has purely been transactional relationship as have been most of US relationships over the years. The error has entirely been on Pak side to think that there is continuing benefit in being in the US camp. You are a friend because you serve an interest and you remain a friend till you do. If you look at the current cosying up to India it is with specific interests in mind. However you dont antagonize the US or a big player in the international arena without justification and shifts do not occur suddenly but slowly. The subtleness of such move demands that you use international shifts in interests in a manner without giving overt reason of aggressive desires. So a shift will occur but slowly as to not upset the apple cart. This is international diplomacy and I think Pakistan is right in playing carefully in these difficult times.
A
Evolution, not revolution is the way to go.....

Human nature prefers evolution.....

Slow and steady wins the race....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom