What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Similar to this.

QQ__20200314123756.jpg

I read some wh
That point of view can only be plausible if the Block-III is coming with new engines and/or extensive use of composites to reduce weight. Neither is confirmed from a reliable source yet.
I read somewhere that the weight saving even with composites would be minimal vis a vis the cash outlays. PAF fherefore took the easy way out. Honeycombing of the structural steel ala 16s is a way of saving significant amounts of weight but the tech is currently not available to us.
A
So is this a Chinese venture or a subassembly from some local provider?
A

I read some wh
I read somewhere that the weight saving even with composites would be minimal vis a vis the cash outlays. PAF fherefore took the easy way out. Honeycombing of the structural steel ala 16s is a way of saving significant amounts of weight but the tech is currently not available to us.
A

So is this a Chinese venture or a subassembly from some local provider?
A

Chinese. A version of HMCS on j10c. Blk 3 and 10c share many technologies.

When Pakistan will see it First Operational JF-17 Block 3 ??? Its too late now?

Rafales are coming month by month,we need to Open our eyes.

F JF17 and F block 3.

I have lost interest in this dramabazi now.
Chupake to aise rakha hai jaise pata nai F22 ka bhi baap banadia hai

Yeah it's getting ridiculous now to a level of embarrassment. It's our own jet and we love it but you are right, it's not a F22.

Most probably certain roadblocks have been encountered. It's understandable that PAF will not want to talk about it, who does? Could be engine, could be AESA or any other thing for that matter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom