What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

If this 3D model is indeed closer to the real thing than changes to the exterior design are only fewer.

upload_2019-12-9_8-50-1.png

upload_2019-12-9_8-52-29.png

upload_2019-12-9_8-53-35.png

If this 3D model is indeed closer to the real thing than changes to the exterior design are only fewer.

View attachment 593278

View attachment 593279

View attachment 593280

Hi,

Fewer changes to the design means that the original JF17 design was a good stable design and just needed a few tweeks here and there---.

Which basically mean an excellent job done by R AVM Latif and his team and the chinese---.

I also believe that the first news brief of JF17 taking out the indian aircraft thru an SD10 is true---. I never believed the changed story---.

It is just like the first confession to a police officer---.

The story changed because pak military wanted to hide something---was it the capability of the SD10.

Last edited:
what is BUDHAPA? There is no word in Urdu which pronounced as BUDHAPA
I can imagine him saying in literal د instead of ڑ . Ab to mera buدhapa aa chuka hai :lol::lol:

Hi,

Fewer changes to the design means that the original JF17 design was a good stable design and just needed a few tweeks here and there---.

Which basically mean an excellent job done by R AVM Latif and his team and the chinese---.

I also believe that the first news brief of JF17 taking out the indian aircraft thru an SD10 is true---. I never believed the changed story---.

The story changed because pak military wanted to hide something---was it the capability of the SD10---. I believe you guys will be in for a surprise when the truth comes out---.
OMG,
Feels really awkward when YOU appreciate THUNDER. :lol::D:D;);)

I remember seeing this pic on this forum somewhere, it was a video or a pic, don’t remember. But it was an official video.

Oh, BTW guys, Chief Saheb said that Block 3 will be inducted by March 2020. Dont know it would be Dual or single seater. I hope so single.
F9CC2B31-2817-44B9-BE65-24EBE4110CC5.png

Hi,

Looks are never a priority and honestly who cares if the BLK 3 does retain the original design. As long as it was good stable design and delivers the intended performance. For a light combat aircraft, Thunder is holding its own.

Hi,

The story changed because pak military wanted to hide something---was it the capability of the SD10---. I believe you guys will be in for a surprise when the truth comes out---.

Wow, praise from ceasar:enjoy:

Hi,

Welcome back young man.

View attachment 593278

View attachment 593279

View attachment 593280

Sorry to say so, but you really try to deduct any details for the future Block 3 from this fan-made - and IMO neither accurate nor good - artwork?? :secret:

Come on ... it is so crude in certain details, the intake is very much wrong and other details like wing geometry and front section is more than off. :cray:

Sorry to say so, but you really try to deduct any details for the future Block 3 from this fan-made - and IMO neither accurate nor good - artwork?? :secret:

Come on ... it is so crude in certain details, the intake is very much wrong and other details like wing geometry and front section is more than off. :cray:
I always get disappointed while pressing notification of you posting in Thunder thread. Coz i become desperate that “alas, block 3 pics” by deino but that’s never the case buddy.

I always get disappointed while pressing notification of you posting in Thunder thread. Coz i become desperate that “alas, block 3 pics” by deino but that’s never the case buddy.

I'm sorry for that and I promise you if I find one, here will be the first place I'll post it ... but I'm sure there are several more JF-17-hunters out there who are much quicker than me.

Anyway I cannot wait any more ....

Back
Top Bottom