What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

more pics please.....

This is all there is for a single seat

upload_2019-12-9_0-29-54.png

Nose, intake and horizontal wings look different

View attachment 593254
2 vertical stabilizers as well :partay:
And this isn’t a coincidence of LERX, wings(wingtips specifically) and nose of the plane displayed on PAC poster to be similar to the one on flag. And this flag is of 2018 i guess ?

So if this really is the case, will 3A be further delayed for year or more ? That’s what the rumours are all about.

Coz if they do this, it will be a smart move. Even more stealthier aircraft, just needs some stealth coatings to turn almost 5th gen. If that’s the case, kudos to PAF, PAC and the planners and all those involved in Thunder project. History will be made

Nose, intake and horizontal wings look different

View attachment 593254
I'm not speculating but it looks like a dual engine. With the tail shape and the peice protruding out in the middle. Like a mig or Su.

The tail section looks odd, but this could be down to the fact that the cloth is not straight, but curved inwards.
The tail is different. Its taller and at a less of an angle.

Dude...its a red flag with a white silhouette of the JF17...how the heck are you able to tell all that from just a white silhouette is beyond me...
Look at a Jf and then come back and look at this again.

Look at a Jf and then come back and look at this again.
bay yar I'm a 46 year old man with deteriorating eye sight and sense of observation (read borderline BUDHAPA)...if you could post a blk 1 picture overlaid on this silhouette to high light the differences, that would be great...much appreciated in advance.

bay yar I'm a 46 year old man with deteriorating eye sight and sense of observation (read borderline BUDHAPA)...if you could post a blk 1 picture overlaid on this silhouette to high light the differences, that would be great...much appreciated in advance.

what is BUDHAPA? There is no word in Urdu which pronounced as BUDHAPA

20191208_153011.png
20191208_152606.png

I did what I could

20191208_152606.png

I did what I could
The black circles are the spots that are different and as you can see someing is coming out of the back too. Also the back fin (thingy) is sloped towards the back.

Some of you are looking way too deeply into that flag. It looks like a generic silhouette. I am not really expecting any major physical changes. Its been widely reported and speculated that the major changes will all be internal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom