What's new

Jewish settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque, perform rituals

what a mentality i failed to understand ........can't people build their own place for prayer.....why they capture others holy place .........kabba ?

Truth prevails. To eliminate/annihilate local civilization, there temple were razed, there women were raped. Now when the local civilization gain some strength, they are asking there rights..

Whats wrong in it?

You should go see a mental doctor who specializes in treating psychological problems such as the one you have demonstrated.

One thing I don't understand.

Date of death of Prophet Muhammad - 8 June, 630 AD
Construction of al-Aqsa mosque - (minimum estimate) 682 AD

How did the Prophet visit the mosque in his lifetime then? :azn:

Unlike the Mizrahi Jews (Jews from Arab lands) and the Sephardic Jews. Or the NATIVE Samaritans who "strangely" look like us Arabs/Semitic populations native to the Middle East.

Wonder why?:lol:
There is no such thing as pure race. Samaritans are heavily mixed with foreigners since more than 2500 years ago.

Here a Samaritan girl:
sofi.jpg

She looks typical Ashkenazi girl. Here example of Ashkenazi Israeli girl:

omergoldman.jpg

Because Indians support Israel in their fight against Islamic expansionism.

Cool - Than go and screw Neturei Karta Jews first.

Indians have faced this before, when Islamic hordes and rulers destroyed the holy temples and erected mosques just to rub it in the local populations face.

I heard Taj Mahal is also build on a Temple - When you are going to demolish it?

And so we support.

Muslims on the other hand, never agree to give back what is rightfully not theirs to begin with.

We are not that much evil, We also support rights of Kashmiris & Sikhs.

Cool - Than go and screw Neturei Karta Jews first.
Not screwing anyone. Just supporting Israel in their right to exist.

I heard Taj Mahal is also build on a Temple - When you are going to demolish it?
You heard wrong.
There are a few mosques in India however which were built after razing temples there. They need to be removed and temples restored.

We are not that much evil, We also support rights of Kashmiris & Sikhs.
Ofcourse you do.
Which is why any who support rights of people would support India - a rights based country.

And how we support the Baloch and Afghans.
Its a win-win situation :)

There is no such thing as pure race. Samaritans are heavily mixed with foreigners since more than 2500 years ago.

Here a Samaritan girl:
sofi.jpg

She looks typical Ashkenazi girl. Here example of Ashkenazi Israeli girl:

omergoldman.jpg

Both are beautiful :P... You are right, there is no pure race..

One thing I don't understand.

Date of death of Prophet Muhammad - 8 June, 630 AD
Construction of al-Aqsa mosque - (minimum estimate) 682 AD

How did the Prophet visit the mosque in his lifetime then? :azn:

Al-Aqsa Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The al-Aqsa Mosque is located on the Temple Mount, referred to by Muslims today as the "Haram al-Sharif" ("The Noble Sanctuary"), an enclosure expanded by King Herod the Great beginning in 20 BCE. The mosque resides on an artificial platform that is supported by arches constructed by Herod's engineers to overcome the difficult topographic conditions resulting from the southward expansion of the enclosure into the Tyropoeon and Kidron valleys. At the time of the Second Temple, the present site of the mosque was occupied by the Royal Stoa, a basilica running the southern wall of the enclosure.[6] The Royal Stoa was destroyed along with the Temple during the sacking of Jerusalem by the Romans in 70 CE. Emperor Justinian built a Christian church on the site in the 530s which was consecrated to the Virgin Mary and named "Church of Our Lady." The church was later destroyed by Khosrau II, the Sassanid emperor, in the early 7th century and left in ruins.[7]

Analysis of the wooden beams and panels removed from the mosque during renovations in the 1930s shows they are made from Cedar of Lebanon and cypress. Radiocarbon dating indicates a large range of ages, some as old as 9th-century BCE, showing that some of the wood had previously been used in older buildings.[8]

In 2012 it was reported that Robert Hamilton, an archaeologist who worked on the Temple Mount after an earthquake in 1927, had discovered remains under al-Aqsa mosque that he did not publish in his book on the excavations. These included a mosaic like those used in Byzantine churches, and a Jewish mikveh from the second temple period.[9][10]

Not screwing anyone. Just supporting Israel in their right to exist.

Who is stopping you - But did you cared to read the pretext of the post before jumping in ?

You heard wrong.
There are a few mosques in India however which were built after razing temples there. They need to be removed and temples restored.

Google it you will find lot of Saffrons like you claiming this.

Ofcourse you do.
Which is why any who support rights of people would support India - a rights based country.

Yea we know :rolleyes:

And how we support the Baloch and Afghans.
Its a win-win situation :)

We know that, tell something new?

Who is stopping you - But did you cared to read the pretext of the post before jumping in ?
I did.
And that mosque was built and used by the Jews as their holy place. It belongs to them.
Muslims destroyed it - romans as well - but currently it is a Mosque which was built after destroying the Jewish holy place.

Am I correct?

Google it you will find lot of Saffrons like you claiming this.
Saffronites tend to claim the moon also belongs to them.
If the Archeological Survey of India finds the ruins of a Budhist Monastry or Temple and if historical text supports the assertion, that Muslims razed the old structure to build a mosque, then the mosque should be removed and the old structure rebuilt.

Ofcourse, the Mosque should be relocated to another place. I donot wish nor mean that it should be simply razed.

Yea we know :rolleyes:
We know that, tell something new?
Most of what we discuss tends to be circular.

We all know the history.. We all know the crime done on Humanity in medieval period...

Obviously you do not know the history because there were no Jewish temples in Jerusalem at the time until the Muslims came.

Truth prevails. To eliminate/annihilate local civilization, there temple were razed, there women were raped. Now when the local civilization gain some strength, they are asking there rights..

Whats wrong in it?

Yeah and who did all of that pagan pray tell us?

I did.
And that mosque was built and used by the Jews as their holy place. It belongs to them.
Muslims destroyed it - romans as well - but currently it is a Mosque which was built after destroying the Jewish holy place.

Am I correct?

No you are not, Jews were not even allowed in Jerusalem by the Christian leadership and Muslims lifted the ban after taking the city, Al Aqsa was built over land that was not being used at all at the time. You hindus need to learn real history not the alternative crap where Muslims are super duper bad guys that they seem to teach in India.

No you are not, Jews were not even allowed in Jerusalem by the Christian leadership and Muslims lifted the ban after taking the city, Al Aqsa was built over land that was not being used at all at the time. You hindus need to learn real history not the alternative crap where Muslims are super duper bad guys that they seem to teach in India.

Okay. If the Muslims used empty land, then the Jews would not have a problem would they? The fact that they do, seems to indicate an issue.

I did.

Am I correct?

No you are not right unless you are referring to Indian history books

Okay. If the Muslims used empty land, then the Jews would not have a problem would they? The fact that they do, seems to indicate an issue.

The issue is that the land is believed by them to be where their second temple was destroyed by the Romans around 70 AD The area was later used for a church but the Church was destroyed by the Persians in their battles with Byzantine, after that it was used as a disposal site until Caliph Umar came and ordered cleaning up and then a mosque was built. It was a non issue until current times.

That is the history @Black Widow not what you are taught. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom