What's new

Jordan MPs want Israel peace treaty scrapped

The treaty will be null as soon as Israel rejects Jordanian custody of the mosque.

Hey, whats that? Jordanian custody of Mosque? Can you tell me more about it? Never heard of it before.

It's precisely because of historic past that we won't allow the Nazi-supporting 'palestinians' and their cohorts commit another genocide.

This is why you're doomed to failure every time you try and destroy us.

Inshallah, next time Israel will not hold back. The time has come for more painful lessons and bigger examples.

:lol:

Settler state of IsraHell is nothing more than a dot. Without America and West behind you, israel would've been forced to de-colonized the natives of the land (Palestinians) a long ago.

What do you mean by you won't hold back? It is United States which decides the level of intensity and scope of Israeli colonialism, not israel--which, as I said, is nothing more than a loyal dog of West/America. Same people that slaughtered the **** out of your people, btw :lol:

Historically, if it wasn't for Islamic superpowers saving your *** from european barbarians--there would be no jews in the world by now.

Entire jewish existence is indebted to Islam itself. and here, a drunkard pork-eating "jew" sits infront of internet and talk shit about how powerful his settle state is.

Jordan should give Palestinians citizenship. I heard they form over half the population of the country. Are they just a stateless people?

Palestinians have a state, but is colonized by Israel due to western backing. Typical Western colonialism that West in Asia, too.

Look it up.

China should support Palestinians and stand up against Western colonialism.

Last edited:
I like the thuggish nature of Israel. We should learn a thing or two from it to stand up against our big neighbor SUPAPOWA.

Jordan's not our home, Palestine is.
You would be in a far stronger position to claim your desired home if you toppled Jordan's monarchy. But in order to do that, you would need some legitimacy, like citizenship.

Palestinians have a state, but is colonized by Israel due to western backing. Typical Western colonialism that West in Asia, too.

Look it up.

China should support Palestinians and stand up against Western colonialism.

We and North Korea are the only two East Asian states that recognize Palestine. There isn't much else we can do because it's not our neighborhood, and we have a strong non-interference policy to abide by.

Some of my personal feelings are:
1. Both states have a right to exist, but the 1948 UN partition plan horribly botched the situation by over-assigning land to Israel.
2. Israel's current winning position will continue into the foreseeable future. Most Israeli statesmen are very competent, including Netanyahu. Maybe you find him aggressive, but he's doing everything right to preserve Israel's interests, to the exclusion of all other considerations. I expect the West Bank to be fully incorporated into Israel before 2030 and the Palestinians living there to be most dispossessed and dispersed elsewhere.
3. The only way I see the tables being turned are for Palestinians to outbreed Israelis. But this is a difficult task, if only because Jews are masters of demographic warfare (as an American, you should know). The Israeli birth rate is among the highest in the Western world. They tolerate their radical ultra-orthodox sects because they pump out babies, and they have all sorts of other strategies implemented.
4. Israel's Arab neighbors (i.e. Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon), deserve a significant share of the blame. Their support for Palestinians is quite inadequate. For the former two, it's because US influence is corrupting them.
5. My preferred solution is for Israel to cede land, mainly from the Negev desert, for Gaza to expand so that it can develop into a proper Palestinian state. Gaza has more potential than the West Bank, if only because Fatah seems to have no legitimacy. Also, by assigning most of the Egyptian border to an expanded Gaza state but keeping the southern tip (i.e. area around Eilat), Israel will dramatically minimize its border with Egypt, which should hopefully keep relations steady between them because in times of crisis (and I fully expect Egypt to be in more crisis), there will be no cross-border tension. I feel that a huge factor behind Israel and Saudi Arabia's intimate and friendly relations is that they don't share a border.

@Raphael

Goo Goo Gaa Gaa

Are you trying to say we're Jordanian!?

Last edited:
@Raphael

Eat shit fucking British occupier.

Are you trying to say we're Jordanian!?

Lol. Someone in this thread already provided a good answer: "Jordanian" doesn't exist. You don't negate your Palestinian identity at all by acquiring Jordanian citizenship.

Lol. Someone in this thread already provided a good answer: "Jordanian" doesn't exist. You don't negate your Palestinian identity at all by acquiring Jordanian citizenship.

I don't get what point you're trying to make... Are you anti-palestinain? :D

I don't get what point you're trying to make... Are you anti-palestinain? :D

No, I'm trying to help you. You further your cause by acquiring Jordanian citizenship, toppling the monarchy, and using it as a base to negotiate with Israel. Are you aware you're in a losing position with little hope of a turnaround, unless you take drastic action?

No, I'm trying to help you. You further your cause by acquiring Jordanian citizenship, toppling the monarchy, and using it as a base to negotiate with Israel. Are you aware you're in a losing position with little hope of a turnaround, unless you take drastic action?

Oh okay, my bad I see what you were thinking...we need patience right now. Nothing is easy in this world especially against a unconditional western backed nation. Israel doesn't feel the need to take negotiations seriously and the PA in the West Bank won't know what to do following the 2014 deadline. Israel wants Palestinians to get tired of life there and migrate elsewhere. We can't really take drastic action unless our neighboring Arabs fund us in any way and open borders for us. What do you think?

We can't really take drastic action unless our neighboring Arabs fund us in any way and open borders for us. What do you think?

I think this strategy, which you followed since the end of the Mandatory period, has demonstrably failed you. No Arab countries will lavish serious funding on you, because there appears to be little sense of brotherhood/'Arab nationalism'. Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states are the best bets because they actually have funds at their disposal, and I think they're well intentioned, but they're distracted right now by their conflict with Iran. Given that you form 60% of the population of Jordan, I don't understand why you can't pressure the King to stop being such a puppet. I also think, if you haven't already, that you should accept that Israel is here to stay, and that a two-state solution is the best feasible outcome. What do you think of my idea that a Palestinian state should center on an expanded Gaza, rather than the West Bank? I've always though that Gaza was more important, and more promising for economic development, mainly because it has Mediterranean ports, and also easy access to the Suez for trade with Asia. In comparison, the West Bank is landlocked.

I think this strategy, which you followed since the end of the Mandatory period, has demonstrably failed you. No Arab countries will lavish serious funding on you, because there appears to be little sense of brotherhood/'Arab nationalism'. Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states are the best bets because they actually have funds at their disposal, and I think they're well intentioned, but they're distracted right now by their conflict with Iran. Given that you form 60% of the population of Jordan, I don't understand why you can't pressure the King to stop being such a puppet. I also think, if you haven't already, that you should accept that Israel is here to stay, and that a two-state solution is the best feasible outcome. What do you think of my idea that a Palestinian state should center on an expanded Gaza, rather than the West Bank? I've always though that Gaza was more important, and more promising for economic development, mainly because it has Mediterranean ports, and also easy access to the Suez for trade with Asia. In comparison, the West Bank is landlocked.

I'm not aware of which strategy you're speaking of, I'm an MB sympathizer and believe Islamic brotherhood is the solution to a good amount of our problems not strictly Palestinian, even regarding social issues. The gulf nations and Saudi Arabia aren't really in favor of the MB and Saudi Arabia prevents donations going to palestine, they used to have them the citizens and whomever would fund but after US pressure they put an end to it. Jordan won't make much of a difference, because the past was this way.

As for Gaza, we need to connect the West Bank and Gaza for a future state but regarding Gaza Israel would never allow us to operate our port and they have taken the natural gas resources there, at least most of it. They've taken water resources in the West Bank as well. They want everything, of course your ideas may sound nice and all but it's a fantasy when western nations back Israel in every single aspect and give Israel a free pass to occupy Palestine and usurp it's resources. They want to keep Gaza under a blockade and want to prevent the the West Bank from functioning as a state. The West Bank as Israeli settlements scattered all over the place intentionally to prevent a viable Palestinian state in the future and to guarantee an Israeli military presence in our land. It's only a matter of time where they will completely try to annex the land. They aren't there for peace, they want total domination and expansion. While at it they get full backing of the West. So either some world powers need to intervene or Muslims as a whole need to see drastic changes on the current state of affairs.

An Israeli put it this way: "The day mosques are overwhelmed with people during Islamic morning prayer is the day we will cease to exist."

Back
Top Bottom