What's new

Jordan MPs want Israel peace treaty scrapped

Once again. If what you're saying is true, then if Jordan cut its tries with Israel off, and try to undermine all articles of the peace treaty by inciting violence, this may lead to an escalation which can end up in a conflict.
War will be soon only option left if Abdullah will try to run away he will face same fate as of other Arab leaders soon this treaty soon is going to end because power is going in minds of Israeli leaders and they will try to harm Masjid e Aqsa that will only lead to war and a brutal one

Don't worry in future war Pakistan will be on fore front and you will face Pakistan and its forces which would love to use all their Missiles and Fighter Jets and Navy and other weapon systems on you without any mercy

Illegal and Illegitimate children of USA

Once again. If what you're saying is true, then if Jordan cut its tries with Israel off, and try to undermine all articles of the peace treaty by inciting violence, this may lead to an escalation which can end up in a conflict.
I am saying Jordan will do nothing its Israel whose actions will lead to war

Not a chance of this happening.

USA will drop Jordan. Jordan cannot afford this as they have no resources and are suffering huge influx of refugees.

Without the USA supporting Jordan, the MB will make a move to overthrow the monarchy.

Nonsense.

Their whole (albeit short) history has been terrorism and conflict, even against their own kind. Against Jordan for example, against Lebanon, cheering Saddam's invasion of Kuwait even though Kuwait was very kind to 'palestinians'.

Your excuse for them is pathetic. No one is "forced" to attack schools and buses like those scumbags do.
+1

Israel should exterminate Palestinian terrorists

i think this comes from a brotherhood member they said the same in Egypt and when they had the power they said they will keep the peace treaty
empty words

Nonsense.

Their whole (albeit short) history has been terrorism and conflict, even against their own kind. Against Jordan for example, against Lebanon, cheering Saddam's invasion of Kuwait even though Kuwait was very kind to 'palestinians'.

Your excuse for them is pathetic. No one is "forced" to attack schools and buses like those scumbags do.

Listen oven bait,,, we sorry for the mass slaughter of your people by the europeans, we really are..

But nothing gives you the right to turn up in the middle east and steal the lands and homes of millions of muslims,

We dont give up jew, that not who we are, thats not what we do.

The crusaders occupied Palestine for over 100 years, if Muslims were so inclinced they would have left Jerusalem to the Xtians, but after struggle and war and thousands dead Jerusalem was retaken..

We wont give up against israel now, Muslims will oppose israeli theft and occupation and we will grow and have children and they will oppose israeli theft and occupation.

We will take Palestine back one birth at a time

The treaty will be null as soon as Israel rejects Jordanian custody of the mosque.

They can't help living and abiding by it? LoLz.

It's because of a sovereignty debate over our holy mosque. You see, you even ridicule Jordanians when they become any bit pro Palestinian. This is why I've always said you have something against Palestinians.

The treaty will be null as soon as Israel rejects Jordanian custody of the mosque.

I was going to post this, glad Jordan is taking measures regarding this issue, also the Egyptian foreign minister I believe spoke against this as well.

i think this comes from a brotherhood member they said the same in Egypt and when they had the power they said they will keep the peace treaty
empty words

Why does it matter? The point is it's an action within an action, the Israeli Knesset is having a debate to establish total control over one of our holiest mosques. This is something all Muslims are against including your current Egyptian foreign minister.

I was responding to the outcome of it regardless of the dispute over Jerusalem.
It's because of a sovereignty debate over our holy mosque. You see, you even ridicule Jordanians when they become any bit pro Palestinian. This is why I've always said you have something against Palestinians.

I was going to post this, glad Jordan is taking measures regarding this issue, also the Egyptian foreign minister I believe spoke against this as well.

Why does it matter? The point is it's an action within an action, the Israeli Knesset is having a debate to establish total control over one of our holiest mosques. This is something all Muslims are against including your current Egyptian foreign minister.

I was responding to the outcome of it regardless of the dispute over Jerusalem.

They're not going to scrap the treaty nor would any war follow if they did, the obvious point is to make Israel reconsider allowing extremist government members to get what they want and push the illegitimate issues they want.

Wanting to declare sovereignty over the second holiest mosque in Islam= hate muslim guts.

That's the bottom line it's directed at Muslims.

Arab League to hold session on Aqsa mosque | Maan News Agency

CAIRO (Ma'an) -- Palestine has submitted a request to the Arab League to hold an emergency session Wednesday to discuss recent Israeli attacks on the al-Aqsa mosque, an official said.

Palestinian ambassador to Egypt Barakat al-Farra said that the recent visits of rightists protected by the Israeli army and police to al-Aqsa will lead to more tension and turn the conflict into a religious one.

“If Israel continues this policy,” he said, “it proves that it does not want peace but continues to violate international laws and resolutions.”

Last edited:
Last time Jordan didn't do as they were advised by Israel, they lost the WB which rightfully returned to the Jewish owners and Jerusalem was free.

I respect King Abdullah. He is an intelligent man and is not prone to knee-jerk emotion like his flock. He's wise and measured.

Jordan is also going to be cooperating with Israel on gas and water issues.

Sadly for the likes of Hazzy and other terrorist-minded people that want to see middle east relations deteriorate even further - there is no chance of Jordan picking a fight with Israel. Only emotional words from some MB wackos in Jordan and MP's wanting to show off their anti-Israel credentials.

Palestinians are not aggressive by nature. They are forced to act that way because of illegal invaders encroaching on their land.

Indeed. In fact, historically the Palestinians were of very peaceful, benign and almost pacifist nature. They were known for their olive farming and had rich vibrant culture (social, political etc). No history of violence at all.

I would argue that they were too peaceful and pacifist. They did not have a real national army to defend themselves, and this was a tragic mistake. This meant they were totally unprepared for the Zionist Jewish terrorists that came from outside and stole their lands.

Otherwise Palestinians very accomodating and had warm relations with the REAL indiginous Torah Jews.

When the ungodly movement of Zionism came invading, things changed.
Zionist murder, theft, rape have changed Palestinians and forced them into violent resistance.

Now history will take its ugly course and the defeat of Zionism will inevitably come, even if very violently.

@Hazzy997

Last edited:
It's the intolerably pathetic 'palestinians' who keep throwing rocks from the Temple mount down onto Jewish worshippers or any non-Muslim on the Temple mount.

Instead of doing what normal humans do and getting on with their prayers, they use the grounds of the Mosque for rioting.

Yet claim it's holy to them.

The 'palestinians' love fighting much more than they love god.

Yes the barbaric Palestinians throw dangerous sharp rocks while good peace loving Gandhi types Israelis rain down missiles and bullets. And you have the guts to talk about what "normal humans do". Ha, And you think you hold the moral high ground.

We're terrified of your chapati rockets and your tika masala land mines.

:omghaha:.

Shut up now and go kill a Christian girl for blasphemy or something. Almost every single terrorist in Britain has been of your kind.

Racial stereotyping from someone one who claims to be jewish. You think you would have learned a lesson from past history, no?

. You think you would have learned a lesson from past history, no?
It's precisely because of historic past that we won't allow the Nazi-supporting 'palestinians' and their cohorts commit another genocide.

This is why you're doomed to failure every time you try and destroy us.

Inshallah, next time Israel will not hold back. The time has come for more painful lessons and bigger examples.

Jordan's government would never dare anger Israel, king Abdullah would find himself in exile or worse.

Back
Top Bottom