What's new

Jordan MPs want Israel peace treaty scrapped

epic fail... Modern day Pak n the disputed territory were always majority muslim states.

Epic fail? Are you serious? Look before you are so quick to try and point out a perceived error. PK has nothing to do with my comment, if you had bothered to take the time to look at who I was responding to, you would know that.

I like the thuggish nature of Israel. We should learn a thing or two from it to stand up against our big neighbor SUPAPOWA.

Probably you do not realise that without that big neighbour SUPAPOWA standing between you and tamils, you would end up in a concentration camp.

Do you have any idea how much shit rest of India takes from Tamils for your sake?

Last edited:
Probably you do not realise that without that big neighbour SUPAPOWA standing between you and tamils, you would end up in a concentration camp.

Do you have any idea how much shit rest of India takes from Tamils for your sake?
We faced those fascists alone long before the creation of modern day India. ;)

No, I'm trying to help you. You further your cause by acquiring Jordanian citizenship, toppling the monarchy, and using it as a base to negotiate with Israel. Are you aware you're in a losing position with little hope of a turnaround, unless you take drastic action?
Lol they tried to do just that in the '70s and got their *** handed to them and back then they actually had a chance of winning, now there are good precautions against such a thing. Back to the drawing board..

Back
Top Bottom