What's new

Jordan MPs want Israel peace treaty scrapped

It's precisely because of historic past that we won't allow the Nazi-supporting 'palestinians' and their cohorts commit another genocide.

This is why you're doomed to failure every time you try and destroy us.

Inshallah, next time Israel will not hold back. The time has come for more painful lessons and bigger examples.

Anyone who is anti Israel automatically becomes a Nazi loving anti semite, now does he?

I am not doomed to failure, I haven't attempted to destroy you or Israel. I don't mind Israels existence as long as it accepts Palestinians as indigenous to the Holy Land as European Jews and also accept the right of return of the refugees just like they accepted the Jewish refugees of European racism. Now tell me, is that not fait?

So you are agreeing and supporting mass genocide just because they are not jewish? Wow, and did you just accuse the Palestinians of being Nazis? Do you see the irony?

Israel in its current form of unjust treatments can not last long to give anyone "painful lessons and bigger examples". There is only so much war a population of 8 million can make without war weariness and population drain sets in.

Jordan's government would never dare anger Israel, king Abdullah would find himself in exile or worse.
He's welcome in Jerusalem whenever he likes. Top bloke who knows to dismiss the rantings and ravings of the wacko MB and their like.

Anyone who is anti Israel automatically becomes a Nazi loving anti semite, now does he?

Wow, and did you just accuse the Palestinians of being Nazis? Do you see the irony?
If you knew anything about 'palestinians' - you'll have known they were allied to Nazi Germany, commanded a Muslim SS brigade and to this day still fly Nazi flags and even change their names to Nazi names.

Read a book.

He's welcome in Jerusalem whenever he likes. Top bloke who knows to dismiss the rantings and ravings of the wacko MB and their like.

If you knew anything about 'palestinians' - you'll have known they were allied to Nazi Germany, commanded a Muslim SS brigade and to this day still fly Nazi flags and even change their names to Nazi names.

Read a book.
The Jews of today such as ashkNAZI Jews are of European descent, they don't belong in the middleast.

You dont belong in the world. Kill yourself.

*chants*

Death to Iran!
Death to Iran!

I think I'll use that as a throat clearing chant in the mornings.

I need to punch the air at the same time though, right? and have an expression of rage on my face, yeah?

Give me some pointers Irani, you're experts at death threats and chanting like utter baboons.

Jordan should give Palestinians citizenship. I heard they form over half the population of the country. Are they just a stateless people?

Jordan should give Palestinians citizenship. I heard they form over half the population of the country. Are they just a stateless people?

Jordan's not our home, Palestine is.

Back
Top Bottom