What's new

100 Israeli female soldiers enter Masjid al Aqsa

where is the march? these are tourists.

They are soldiers but they are not marching. Looks like they were just passing by.

Muslims have forcibly turned plenty of other places of worship into mosques. Let's not go down that road.

Yeah but same Muslims also decided it was better to make Hagia Sophia into a museum for the sake of Orthodox Christians. Besides hindus should not talk, while Muslims may have done much in the medieval ages Hindus are the only ones who have done any such thing in the modern age.

1)Yeah but same Muslims also decided it was better to make Hagia Sophia into a museum for the sake of Orthodox Christians.
2)Besides hindus should not talk,
3)while Muslims may have done much in the medieval ages Hindus are the only ones who have done any such thing in the modern age.
1) No, it wasn't the same muslims. They were different ones.
2) "Hindus" are not talking, I am.
3) Muslims have destroyed plenty of temples in the 20th century as well. Plenty in your country Pakistan. The only example of hindus destroying a mosque I can think of is Babri Masjid, which itself was built on top of a destroyed temple. And by the way, hindus have not converted mosques into temples.

1) No, it wasn't the same muslims. They were different ones.
2) "Hindus" are not talking, I am.
3) Muslims have destroyed plenty of temples in the 20th century as well. Plenty in your country Pakistan. The only example of hindus destroying a mosque I can think of is Babri Masjid, which itself was built on top of a destroyed temple. And by the way, hindus have not converted mosques into temples.

Muslim is a Muslim. Oh so if you are the one talking when I bring up Hindus but you can go around saying it wasn't the same Muslims so you do not talk for Hindus but you do for Muslims lol.

Destroying temples in riots is different from converting into another place of worship, no temple in Pakistan has been turned into a mosque. Have some been destroyed yes but converted, no.

Babri may have been built over a temple granted depending on who you ask in the medieval ages, but Hindus tore it down and now there is a temple there yes or no? Is there not also calls for the current temple to be expanded to cover the whole site instead of the small temple currently standing?

Muslim is a Muslim. Oh so if you are the one talking when I bring up Hindus but you can go around saying it wasn't the same Muslims so you do not talk for Hindus but you do for Muslims lol.

Destroying temples in riots is different from converting into another place of worship, no temple in Pakistan has been turned into a mosque. Have some been destroyed yes but converted, no.

Babri may have been built over a temple granted depending on who you ask in the medieval ages, but Hindus tore it down and now there is a temple there yes or no? Is there not also calls for the current temple to be expanded to cover the whole site instead of the small temple currently standing?

Both Masjids and Temples are a pretty outdated idea.

Yay, Indians are killing themselves over two sets of superstitions. And two monuments to that superstition.

No wonder India has not progressed when they are in the grip of a Monotheistic and a polytheistic collection of superstitions.

Whether Ram temple will be expanded will be an issue for ages to come.

I also find it that the most tolerant, or tolerant at least when compared to all Muslim countries and other religious countries, it is the Western, irreligious, immoral societies who tolerat differnt faiths the most.

Must be that collective group think organized religions encourage that nurtures primitive tribalism in the guise of subservience to a deity.

Both Masjids and Temples are a pretty outdated idea.

Yay, Indians are killing themselves over two sets of superstitions.

No wondr India has not progressed when they are in the grip of a Monotheistic and a polytheistic collection of superstitions.

This thread is not about India. So let us drop India now.

It pretty much applies to every religion mate.

No matter what group it is, they like to enhance their sense of victimhood whilst having no second thoughts about crushing opposition.

As regards to Jews and Muslims you see the same at play. Both sides are quick to jump at the atrocities committed here or perceived insults so they can cry victim, so that justifies their future atrocious comments or acts.

1) I am using the very same logic. It wasn't the same muslims who dealt with Hagia Sophia and destroyed hundreds of thousands of temples, monasteries and viharas. They were different people. Muslims have behaved differently in different places, which is no surprise, because people behave differently. And hindus are also different people with indivviduality, not one chaotic mass. Anyway, here you are not speaking to a "hindu" or "muslim", you are speaking to me. I am speaking as a member of this forum, not as a hindu or muslim or pastafarian.

2) Plenty of temples in the subcontinent have been converted into mosques, but not vice versa. That was precisely my point. Babri masjid is one such mosque.

3) No, there is no temple there. The supreme court of India has decided to divide the land equally between the temple commitee and the waqf board and another party, and in all probability, eventually a temple and a mosque will be built side by side. As of now, it is a disputed territory that nobody can build anything on.

It pretty much applies to every religion mate.

No matter what group it is, they like to enhance their sense of victimhood whilst having no second thoughts about crushing opposition.

As regards to Jews and Muslims you see the same at play. Both sides are quick to jump at the atrocities committed here or perceived insults so they can cry victim, so that justifies their future atrocious comments or acts.

I would hardly call this pic a provocation but we weren't there so all we have is a pic.

My original point contained no mention of India or hindus - you are the one who started that, with your "hindus shouldn't talk" remark. My original post was on topic.

u should be happy that female israeli soldiers came all the way to that place. do u know how difficult is it to find a female jew? :woot:

1) I am using the very same logic. It wasn't the same muslims who dealt with Hagia Sophia and destroyed hundreds of thousands of temples, monasteries and viharas. They were different people. Muslims have behaved differently in different places, which is no surprise, because people behave differently. And hindus are also different people with indivviduality, not one chaotic mass. Anyway, here you are not speaking to a "hindu" or "muslim", you are speaking to me. I am speaking as a member of this forum, not as a hindu or muslim or pastafarian.

2) Plenty of temples in the subcontinent have been converted into mosques, but not vice versa. That was precisely my point. Babri masjid is one such mosque.

3) No, there is no temple there. The supreme court of India has decided to divide the land equally between the temple commitee and the waqf board and another party, and in all probability, eventually a temple and a mosque will be built side by side. As of now, it is a disputed territory that nobody can build anything on.

1. Fine but what is pastafarian?

2. A lot of fuss with little substance, there are a couple of mosques that were built over temples but not as many as Hindus like to claim. If a mosque was built over a temple it usually accompanied an inscription which bragged as much. The same report that claimed Babri was built over a temple had conflicting info as to what was there before hand.

3. This is wrong or maybe you just do not know, many hindutvas members of this forum have told me there is now a temple there which they want to expand.

Tourists in uniform? How sweet. :lol:

At least Muslims decided to turn Hagia Sophia into a museum instead of a mosque out of the kindness of their hearts.

From Wikipedia: "The building was a mosque from 29 May 1453 until 1931. It was then secularized and opened as a museum on 1 February 1935."

So do you recommend that the Al-Aqsa mosque is turned into a museum, and made public to everyone?

My original point contained no mention of India or hindus - you are the one who started that, with your "hindus shouldn't talk" remark. My original post was on topic.

Your original point was in reply to a comment I made that had nothing to do with you, so I made my reply about you. :)

From Wikipedia: "The building was a mosque from 29 May 1453 until 1931. It was then secularized and opened as a museum on 1 February 1935."

So do you recommend that the Al-Aqsa mosque is turned into a museum, and made public to everyone?

Who turned Hagia Sophia into a museum, martians?

Nope there is a difference between Hagia Sophia and Al- Aqsa. Hagia Sophia we know was a Greek cathedral whereas Al-Aqsa has always been a mosque. Jews claim the al Haram al Sharif is on top of their temple not Al-Aqsa, I have no problem with turning that into a museum if the people in charge of the complex agree to it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom