What's new

Italy must return marines or face consequences, says PM

The is not over yet. Just watch how the story unfolds. You will be surprised !

We have Sonia power....the Italian madam will do anything to save her gaddhi...even go to her native and requisition the Italians to send them back...LOL, once she leaves for Italy we should refuse her entry till she brings them back.

Oh the mighty indian- as if the european union will not come into play just because india is involved-
Think about the french jets- the euorpean policy is pretty blatant is this regard-

India and EU trade is close to 80 Billion Euros in 2012 and is about to increase, India has its trump cards, nothing to worry here.

"more like return marines and take ambassador" policy???actually i don't support this kind of harsh action as deplomats has diplomatic immunity and it'll make more harm than gain,but then,it'll be aptly justified.I think,"Ambassador is kidnapped by maoists and they want italian marines in exchange" will be more accurate plan.. :omghaha:
Well said.But given what Mr. Harish Salve just said on the National television no step would be harsh enough given what they have done.Looks like the Italian establishment is not much different than their PM. . . .Chindichor!!!:lol:

The loss will be mutual for both- this is not a trump card as you call it-

India can afford it because of momentum in GDP growth but EU and Italy cannot. It is also possible to teach a lesson for the white skinned western guys if they want to behave irresponsibly. :cheers:

But some thing is wrong in the on going saga.

The loss will be mutual for both- this is not a trump card as you call it-
Logic tells me india as a single entity will suffer more- :wave:-

My dear friends, India is among Italy's top ten investment destinations. They are hoping to notch up the trade volume to 15 bullion euros with India by 2015. They even have a special "desk-italia" to promote investments in and assistance to Indian industry.

Italian investors are not only exploring the first class cities of India, but also looking at Tier II and III cities in this country.

They stand to lose significantly IF we want to strike. But we probably won't.

@Srinivas @DARIUS @JonAsad @GR!FF!N @Paan Singh @Wright @IndoCarib @Safriz

Last edited by a moderator:
India can afford it because of momentum in GDP growth but EU and Italy cannot. It is also possible to teach a lesson for the white skinned western guys if they want to behave irresponsibly. :cheers:

He is right, EU is one of our biggest buyers.

Our sluggish economy is because the EU's f***ed at the moment.

With trade deficit of already almost 185 bn- i would love to see india go down that route-
But as a fellow brown skinned asian i would love india to weigh in other diplomatic but plausible and rational options- :cheers:-

Well, lets see how it unfolds, GOI has given 10 days Ultimatum to the Italians which will end on 23 March.

I guess, the strongest action we can take is to expel their diplomats from New Delhi and cut off all Diplomatic Ties with them.

This is Italy's answer

35356982.jpg

Apart from Chines, you guys have started doing, B!tching on behalf of Italians too ?

Surprising! :what:

He is right, EU is one of our biggest buyers.

Our sluggish economy is because the EU's f***ed at the moment.

No Problem mate India top priority is ASEAN which is emerging market and we have no trade deficit and also close to 100 Billion.
What will you expect from a sluggish economy at the moment ??

My dear friends, India is among Italy's top ten investment destinations. They are hoping to notch up the trade volume to 15 bullion euros with India by 2015. They even have a special "desk-italia" to promote investments in and assistance to Indian industry.

Italian investors are not only exploring the first class cities of India, but also looking at Tier II and III cities in this country.

They stand to lose significantly IF we want to strike. But we probably won't.

@Srinivas @DARIUS @JonAsad @GR!FF!N @Paan Singh @Wright @IndoCarib @Safriz

O bhai in trade the profit loss is shared- the more you show how much high the bilateral trade is the more you will suffer numarically if you go down that route-

Last edited by a moderator:
With trade deficit of already almost 185 bn- i would love to see india go down that route-
But as a fellow brown skinned asian i would love india to weigh in other diplomatic but plausible and rational options- :cheers:-

When it comes to economy India do have its strengths, the growth prospect is looking good :cheers:

Kick sonia gandhi and her family out of this country first - liars and traitors of the first order.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom