What's new

Italy warns India of European response to marines trial

Do you have a free hand to kill anyone in india? I heared each day thousands of female babies are murdered without remorse. So whats your problem at all?

funny how you show pictures of the garbage strike in naples. That was a strike from local workers that created this bad situation. In india thats the norm.

We all have problems, thanks god italy has not such problems that india has.

As for killing, life is not cheap, but this was an accident and this happenes unfortunately.

I heard about the EU parliament passing a resolution which says that Infanticide has become a pandemic in the European society. It is like going back several centuries when Infanticide was legal in Europe. Love children are being killed by their mothers. I am talking about a society which doesn't attach stigma to "free sex".

I also heard that per 100,000 rape in most of the European countries is 10 times higher than India, but rate of prosecution is very low, even lower compared to India?

Do not discuss the topic with this racial supremacy bias, you will force others to harden their stance.
India has got problems, but that doesn't mean we will not follow the Judicial process.

Thats laughable again, since death penalty is already ruled out and would be seen as decleration of war. India is not as insane as the psyho online warriors here. Beside that they are safe and in our embassy. Once this children court made a decission they will leave india to be "jailed" in italy and let be free hours later. case closed

You are one billion people. How comes your large numbers of people do not generate the same GDP that we have? Are indians more lazy or why is the same living stadards that we have impossible for india? Whats the reason for this. Is the average indian 13 times less profitable as the average italian? Whats the reason for this?

Nah, we just are not interested in getting 22% of our population involved/affected in organised crime (as per your government figures). But isnt it amazing, that a developed country gets whopped by developing countries. Bunch of lazy losers are what Italians are. Cry all you like, your marines are our state 'guests'. If you get what I mean :P They are safe in the embassy, because they are not yet convicted. When they get convicted, the treatment is different.And if Italy puts them in jail, it just goes to prove that they Italian government, as of now, is simply playing spoilt brat.

All that the Italian losers can do, is refuse to send the Marines back to India, when they promised. Italians are liars.
Italian ambassador was told you won't leave the country. Italians are scared liars.
Italian marines return with their tails between their legs with Italians crying. Italians are scared crying liars.
Italy says NATO/EU because without them Italy is well....weak scared crying liars from a developed country which gets whopped by a developing country!!!! :P

Last edited:
I heard about the EU parliament passing a resolution which says that Infanticide has become a pandemic in the European society. It is like going back several centuries when Infanticide was legal in Europe. Love children are being killed by their mothers. I am talking about a society which doesn't attach stigma to "free sex".

I also heard that per 100,000 rape in most of the European countries is 10 times higher than India, but rate of prosecution is very low, even lower compared to India?

Do not discuss the topic with this racial supremacy bias, you will force others to harden their stance.
India has got problems, but that doesn't mean we will not follow the Judicial process.

As you said, you heared. What you hear is not based on facts. Do i feel superior? yes i do. And how i feel is my business, not yours. Nothing in india impress me, some nature maybe, but that has nothing to do with indian people.

As you said, you heared. What you hear is not based on facts. Do i feel superior? yes i do. And how i feel is my business, not yours. Nothing in india impress me, some nature maybe, but that has nothing to do with indian people.
But sadly your 'superior' marines have to rot in filthy Indian Jails with 'inferior' Indian prisoners. LOLs

Nah, we just are not interested in getting 22% of our population involved in organised crime (as per your government figures). But isnt it amazing, that a developed country gets whopped by developing countries. Bunch of lazy losers are what Italians are. Cry all you like, your marines are our state 'guests'. If you get what I mean :P

All that the Italian losers can do, is refuse to send the Marines back to India, when they promised. Italians are liars.
Italian ambassador was told you won't leave the country. Italians are scared liars.
Italian marines return with their tails between their legs with Italians crying. Italians are scared crying liars.
Italy says NATO/EU because without them Italy is well....weak scared crying liars from a developed country which gets whopped by a developing country!!!! :P

Our marines work in our embassy. They visit night clubs and party at the italian and vatican embassy. Our nations have a diplomatic dispute, thats all.

But sadly your 'superior' marines have to rot in filthy Indian Jails with 'inferior' Indian prisoners. LOLs

doubtful, since they even visit the best nightclubs there and attend glamour events at italian and vatican embassy. with indian servants there. :)

Our marines work in our embassy. They visit night clubs and party at the italian and vatican embassy. Our nations have a diplomatic dispute, thats all.

doubtful, since they even visit the best nightclubs there and attend glamour events at italian and vatican embassy. with indian servants there. :)
hehe only till trails are over. Once its done, they will be rot in some filthy Prison with lots of rats to serve. They will get 6*8 feet room with just one bedsheet and sleep on ground. Hehe will be interesting to see them in those cells.

Our nations have a diplomatic dispute, thats all.

Aah, now that you have a rationale sentence there, let me give you a rational response.

It is a diplomatic dispute. The issue, is the death penalty. The problem lies in the fact that the investigating agency (NIA), can file a case only under the given law SUPA. Had the investigation been carried out by the IPS (Indian Police Service) the case would be filed under the relevant IPC (Indian Penal Code) or relevant codes. If your question, as to why NIA cannot file case under any other heading, its because of the nature and formational code of the NIA.

The Italian government has contested the invocation of the SUPA (which only has the death penalty) and the Supreme Court of India will soon give a hearing to this. In case, the SC says to file under SUPA, not even the GoI can do anything about it. Having said that, I think the SC will ask them to be filed under some other IPC.

If SUPA is invoked and the death penalty is awared, the agreement between Italy and India regarding prisoners will not be valid. The same can be contested though in a higher court, but, the Marines will be 100% sent to Indian jails while they contest. The GoI has no say, once the Supreme Court rules.

hehe only till trails are over. Once its done, they will be rot in some filthy Prison with lots of rats to serve. They will get 6*8 feet room with just one bedsheet and sleep on ground. Hehe will be interesting to see them in those cells.

How much we bet this will not happen? :) Once court is over they will be fly italy to make their prison time there and get out after few days. You know as well as i do, that it will be that way. You have no acess to them anyways since you aren't allowed to enter the area of our embassy.

So,please be realistic. :)

How much we bet this will not happen? :) Once court is over they will be fly italy to make their prison time there and get out after few days. You know as well as i do, that it will be that way. You have no acess to them anyways since you aren't allowed to enter the area of our embassy.

In that case they might have to stay inside the Italian embassy till eternity.

In that case they might have to stay inside the Italian embassy till eternity.

no they have not, because italy can give them diplomatic passports and immunity and bring them out with any italian ship or airplane. But you know as well as i do, that both, india and italy won't let this escalate this way and simply find a solution both can live with.

no they have not, because italy can give them diplomatic passports and immunity and bring them out with any italian ship or airplane. But you know as well as i do, that both, india and italy won't let this escalate this way and simply find a solution both can live with.

No, Italy can not. You have to take Indian Foreign Ministry's consent to give the Marines "diplomatic immunity".

Had it been so easy, we might give any Indian criminal in Italian jail "diplomatic immunity and a diplomatic passport" to bring him/her back to India.

Besides, Italy has given assurance to India that the Marines will be available to face the trial in India. Italy cannot go back on it's own words.

No, Italy can not. You have to take Indian Foreign Ministry's consent to give the Marines "diplomatic immunity".

Had it been so easy, we might give any Indian criminal in Italian jail "diplomatic immunity and a diplomatic passport" to bring him/her back to India.

Besides, Italy has given assurance to India that the Marines will be available to face the trial in India. Italy cannot go back on it's own words.
That is wrong. We simply can send a high ranking official like our Prime Minister who takes them with him. Your police would not dare to attack our prime minister. You know this as well as i do. And when public pressure on our government becomes big enough you can throw away any assurance in the garbage. We gave promise that they will stand for trial. We never gave promise that we would allow them in a indian jail. That would be not acceptable for italy as a nation. Accept that. India would not accept that either. They will be home in italy.

We will see that. But I will only say that atleast 6 British nationals and some other(10+) europeans were caught recently doing illigal activities with their ship owned by an American company in Indian waters and guess what all are in prison now and one even committed sucide there. All I will say to Italy that 'All the Best'.

We will see that. But I will only say that atleast 6 British nationals and some other(10+) europeans were caught recently doing illigal activities with their ship owned by an American company in Indian waters and guess what all are in prison now and one even committed sucide there. All I will say to Italy that 'All the Best'.

The fact that you enjoy someones suicide shows me how barbaric and pathetic india as a nation is. You just prove my point. :)

Anyways, our marines are in good health and secure from the indian terrorist regime. People should realize that Italy is not dealing with a civilized country here. India is a backwarded stoneage regime.

This is what we deal with:

india-poverty.jpg

India-Police-Brutality-1.jpg

_46153361_police512.gif

India-police-squads-trained-by-Blackwater-Security-USA.jpg

sonali.jpg

Italy and India, thats culture against barbarism. Modern society against backwardeness, light against darkness.

But i´m not scared in any way, because our president promised and gave his word for their safety:

r

Last edited:
That is wrong. We simply can send a high ranking official like our Prime Minister who takes them with him. Your police would not dare to attack our prime minister. You know this as well as i do. And when public pressure on our government becomes big enough you can throw away any assurance in the garbage. We gave promise that they will stand for trial. We never gave promise that we would allow them in a indian jail. That would be not acceptable for italy as a nation. Accept that. India would not accept that either. They will be home in italy.

India is going to send them back to Italy after the trial is over. Is this too hard for you to understand? Even if they are convicted they will complete their sentence in an Italian jail. Why are you going round-and-round in a circle?

Back
Top Bottom