What's new

Italy warns India of European response to marines trial

Very easy. Just end your economic relations and India will be on its knees.

they defended their ship against what they thought was a pirate attack. It was an accident. They already said they feel sad for this event. As a christian we pray for evryone to go to heaven. If you pray for people to ho to hell that means you are in pact with satan and you know where this could bring you...

Yes, we also feel sorry. We will also pray for them, if they are hung and ask for forgiveness, ok ?

Dont worry,your marines will easily spend a decade or two in judicial custody in Indian jails while the death sentence comes.

your forum nickname "yawn" does express my feelings towards your post. lol

Funny how some here become all like north korea here.
says the person who asks for forgiveness :D we are ready to forgive AFTER the event :P Italy is a joke :D The only thing EU is supporting you is to ensure no death penalty. So your marines are going to be here for a loooooong time. As for NATO, they can ki$$ our a$$ for all we care. NATO only takes on countries which do not have an bility to respond militarily.

says the person who asks for forgiveness :D we are ready to forgive AFTER the event :P Italy is a joke :D The only thing EU is supporting you is to ensure no death penalty. So your marines are going to be here for a loooooong time. As for NATO, they can ki$$ our a$$ for all we care. NATO only takes on countries which do not have an bility to respond militarily.

lol i like this show. meanwhile in india..

Guide4BankExams_PovertyEradication.jpg

indian_poor.jpg

Still your rich and powerful Italy's PM is crying and whining before weak and poor Indians? What an Irony!!

At least we can drink a good champagner while doing so. Serious, i dont understand this indian nationalism...a country with such gigantic problems should worry about the real issues.

At least we can drink a good champagner while doing so. Serious, i dont understand this indian nationalism...a country with such gigantic problems should worry about the real issues.
Yeah but that doesn't mean that Europeans have a free hand here to kill anyone. Or is it just because you are rich?

Thats the best you could come up with ????? Want me to post the other side of India? The RICH side? A picture of Naples Italy

naples-waste.jpg

540512518_9f88e53ba1_o.jpg

meanwhile...somewhere

88072211-italy-economic-problems.jpg

The real issue is Indians were killed by Italians. Tough luck, so suck up :P So what can Italy do to us? Send another female over to marry an Indian PM. That's the worst Italy can do :P

Last edited:

MarkusS though I am not an Indian but persons being killed is a real issue. If you think that life is cheap yes it is but can you say that your own life is cheap no, so what if it was one of your fellow countryman. Would you not like to have justice for him or her.

Yes you are correct that India has problems but can you say Italy does not have a single problem.

I remember how i felt proud when US terrorist contractors have been killed and hung on a bridge in Iraq

It can only be good for India to show how proud and strong people they are, it will be excellent for their morale

I remember how i felt proud when US terrorist contractors have been killed and hung on a bridge in Iraq

It can only be good for India to show how proud and strong people they are, it will be excellent for their morale

We can not kill and hang on bridge but we can certainly punish them as per Indian law.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom