What's new

Italy warns India of European response to marines trial

Somebody told me that you are actually a Chinese guy. Your German is "perfect", not a single typo, that means you are using Google Translate.

Interesting conclusion. Is google translate that good ?

Somebody told me that you are actually a Chinese guy. Your German is "perfect", not a single typo, that means you are using Google Translate.

Is that Indian IQ talking there? Ever seen a perfectly translated sentence made by google translate? :lol:

well you are bellingerent towards myself too. ..

I am sorry you feel that way. I never intended to. Of course if you try to insult people with terms such as "you 3rd worlder", talk about your "superior european gene" and behave in a condescending manner in general don't expect friendship in return. Also I am not very fond of liars.

We want them in our embassy during this process. We accepted in sending them back to india, so imdia should respect our wish that they stay in our embassy.

Aren't they already staying inside Italian Embassy? If The Honourable Supreme Court concludes that they are not a "flight risk", SC might not cancel their bail and send them into "Judicial Custody".

To All Indian members,

Why don't the Indian Foreign Ministry ask the Italians and the European Union Commission / Parliament what if this mistake / intentional killing of innocent fishermen had happened in their waters and this time by Indian military personnel.

Would they be left to fly home free of charge?

I am sorry you feel that way. I never intended to. Of course if you try to insult people with terms such as "you 3rd worlder", talk about your "superior european gene" and behave in a condescending manner in general don't expect friendship in return. Also I am not very fond of liars.

im angry because all this case and as italian i have much temper...it is like it is.

Interesting conclusion. Is google translate that good ?
Just try translating some of his German into English, the structure is perfect, literature quality. This guy in question is definitely not a native speaker.

Just try translating some of his German into English, the structure is perfect, literature quality. This guy in question is definitely not a native speaker.

What? Native speakers must speak broken German while foreigners speak and write perfect German? Indian logic again. :lol:

thats laughable. India has no justice system.

you look pissed :P Mr. jackshit those people who died were innocent and your Dic**ead marines are criminals.

Man u are really the most dumb *** guy ever. If osama was Italian you would have kept him in your house i guess.

Anyways you and ur marines will burn in hell for supporting and committing this heinous crime. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you look pissed :P Mr. jackshit those people who died were innocent and your Dic**ead marines are criminals.

Man u are really the most dumb *** guy ever. If osama was Italian you would have kept him in your house i guess.

Anyways you and ur marines will burn in hell for supporting and committing this heinous crime. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

God decides who goes to heaven and who goes to hell, not you. And im a good person and im sure our marines are good man too. So stop saying things like this.

Back
Top Bottom