What's new

Italy warns India of European response to marines trial

Yeah but that doesn't mean that Europeans have a free hand here to kill anyone. Or is it just because you are rich?

Do you have a free hand to kill anyone in india? I heared each day thousands of female babies are murdered without remorse. So whats your problem at all?

Thats the best you could come up with ????? Want me to post the other side of India? The RICH side? A picture of Naples Italy

naples-waste.jpg

540512518_9f88e53ba1_o.jpg

meanwhile...somewhere

88072211-italy-economic-problems.jpg

The real issue is Indians were killed by Italians. Tough luck, so suck up :P So what can Italy do to us? Send another female over to marry an Indian PM. That's the worst Italy can do :P

funny how you show pictures of the garbage strike in naples. That was a strike from local workers that created this bad situation. In india thats the norm.

MarkusS though I am not an Indian but persons being killed is a real issue. If you think that life is cheap yes it is but can you say that your own life is cheap no, so what if it was one of your fellow countryman. Would you not like to have justice for him or her.

Yes you are correct that India has problems but can you say Italy does not have a single problem.

We all have problems, thanks god italy has not such problems that india has.

As for killing, life is not cheap, but this was an accident and this happenes unfortunately.

Do you have a free hand to kill anyone in india? I heared each day thousands of female babies are murdered without remorse. So whats your problem at all?

funny how you show pictures of the garbage strike in naples. That was a strike from local workers that created this bad situation. In india thats the norm.

As for killing, life is not cheap, but this was an accident and this happenes unfortunately.

Hence, law of the land applies and justice will prevail. Btw regarding the killing of babies, it was before now it is very rare ,ostly in remote areas.

Hence, law of the land applies and justice will prevail. Btw regarding the killing of babies, it was before now it is very rare ,ostly in remote areas.

Its not rare nor is it only happening in remote areas.

Add the rape in india and you see whats going on there. As far as i know raping is considered totally normal in india.

No comment on the fantastically lazy economy?

And talking about crime...approximately 22% of your population engages/supports organised crime. This is a statistic of the Italian government. Its a joke an Italian is talking about justice.

In fact, Italians are the jokers and laughing stock of the world when it comes to talking about organised crime and justice. No wonder your country is in the doldrums.

No comment on the fantastically lazy economy?

italian lazy economy is bigger than indias.
India has a GDP of 1,8 trillion...italy has 2,02 trillion $. Since we are just 70 million italians that means our economy is 12 times more powerfult that indias economy. So who is lazy?

Yes we agree on that 'it was an accident' and hence the guilty will be charged as per the law of India provides the action's against the accidental murders...now be happy or you can still cry like a baby here.

Two of our countrymen died because of the unprovoked firing done by your marines, if that is unfortunate for you then accusing your marines guilty and sentencing them with suitable punishment or hanging them will be unfortunate for us.

Its not rare nor is it only happening in remote areas.

Add the rape in india and you see whats going on there. As far as i know raping is considered totally normal in india.
italian lazy economy is bigger than indias.
India has a GDP of 1,8 trillion...italy has 2,02 trillion $. Since we are just 70 million italians that means our economy is 12 times more powerfult that indias economy. So who is lazy?

Nominal GDP. Adjusted to PPP you are 10th. India is number 3. Bunch of losers getting beaten by a country which is developing.

India- $5.684 trillion
Italy - $1,833 trillion

You just got whopped! :P

MarkusS if we look back in time Italy did face these issues which Developing countries are facing now a days.

Accidents do happen that does not mean that crime has not happened, the only thing that this results in is lesser punishment.

as you might know latin then please refer to "Mans Rea" and "Actus Reus".

Yes we agree on that 'it was an accident' and hence the guilty will be charged as per the law of India provides the action's against the accidental murders...now be happy or you can still cry like a baby here.

Two of our countrymen died because of the unprovoked firing done by your marines, if that is unfortunate for you then accusing your marines guilty and sentencing them with suitable punishment or hanging them will be unfortunate for us.

Thats laughable again, since death penalty is already ruled out and would be seen as decleration of war. India is not as insane as the psyho online warriors here. Beside that they are safe and in our embassy. Once this children court made a decission they will leave india to be "jailed" in italy and let be free hours later. case closed

Nominal GDP. Adjusted to PPP you are 10th. India is number 3. Bunch of losers getting beaten by a country which is developing.

India- $5.684 trillion
Italy - $1,833 trillion

You just got whopped! :P

You are one billion people. How comes your large numbers of people do not generate the same GDP that we have? Are indians more lazy or why is the same living stadards that we have impossible for india? Whats the reason for this. Is the average indian 13 times less profitable as the average italian? Whats the reason for this?

Thats laughable again, since death penalty is already ruled out and would be seen as decleration of war. India is not as insane as the psyho online warriors here. Beside that they are safe and in our embassy. Once this children court made a decission they will leave india to be "jailed" in italy and let be free hours later. case closed

You are one billion people. How comes your large numbers of people do not generate the same GDP that we have? Are indians more lazy or why is the same living stadards that we have impossible for india? Whats the reason for this. Is the average indian 13 times less profitable as the average italian? Whats the reason for this?
Yeah we are i billion people voice and are one of the high midle classes in entire world as well a market for eu and us they are selling almost every thing too us now we are still on a developing stage and we will rise like china did this ours century to rise not yours

This children court is the highest judiciary in India. Its clear that you and your country do not have any respect for that and since you don't care about the Indian judiciary system India should and will not care about the "Deceleration of War" by Italy cause your country can't do nothing except straining diplomatic ties with India.

Yeah we are i billion people voice and are one of the high midle classes in entire world as well a market for eu and us they are selling almost every thing too us now we are still on a developing stage and we will rise like china did this ours century to rise not yours
lol

how funny. Not my century? I´m young, fit and healthy, my GDP is 13 times that of an indian, i get a top education and job. I assure, you, thats my century. You want rise? We must not rise, we are on the absolute top. Dreaming about "rise" was italy in 1900.

This children court is the highest judiciary in India. Its clear that you and country do not have any respect for that and since you don't care about the Indian judiciary system India should and will not care about the "Deceleration of War" by Italy cause your country can't do nothing except straining diplomatic ties with India.
lol

Italy talking about legal system is hilarious. They sentenced Amanda Knox to jail for "witch-craft". That was the DA's main case, that Amanda Knox had performed witch-craft. What a terrible Justice system!

Italy talking about legal system is hilarious. They sentenced Amanda Knox to jail for "witch-craft". That was the DA's main case, that Amanda Knox had performed witch-craft. What a terrible Justice system!
bullshit. But what do i expect

Yea, but in the soonest time they won't have any Indian women anymore to pop out a swarthy baby.

Back
Top Bottom