What's new

Italy warns India of European response to marines trial

your surpreme court is kindergarten bullshit. Do they accept paypal or just mastercard?

EU chief? Then you say UN? What you mean?

Ok. I tried reasoning with you. Since you cannot reason. Here is the bottom line. You guys can cry. We dont care. You can call NATO. We dont care. You can impose sanctions. You got to be kidding me. Go for it. The EU for all its bluster will not dare. We will simply handover more business to Americans, Chinese and Russians. You guys are at our mercy. All you can do is beg, curse and beg more. Your marines a$$ is ours.

Your government went back on its word. The Indian SC literally house arrested your ambassador in India and he had diplomatic immunity, which by the way got revoked the minute he signed on the dotted line. The Indian SC forced the Italian government to send the murderers back. The Italian government complied, why? Cause your ambassador would have been in an Indian jail. That's why.

Your marines' and government can do jack $hit about it. Now, you can cry all you like, but they are not going anywhere. You say they are staying in your embassy. Is that where they want to be? No. Can they leave India? No.

We did not care about the Americans. You really thing we care about your marines. They will pay. No doubt about it.

I would also like to know from indians here, since italy never did any bad to india and always showed sympathy and was the driving force to establish friendly relations between india and the EU, do you find the current situation good?

Italians are welcome to India. But, you break the law, you pay for it.

I would also like to know from indians here, since italy never did any bad to india and always showed sympathy and was the driving force to establish friendly relations between india and the EU, do you find the current situation good?
See now you are talking sense than your usual 'Poor' 'dirt' India. I personally will never want death for those marines and believe me there will be no death punishment for them but as you are suggesting that they should be freed then now you tell me leaving your ego aside that how is that possible? They killed innocent then atleast there should be some punishment. Isn't it?
PS: my suggestion to Italian is that pls don't threaten us of action as that will directly be taken as insult to India here and then India will never let them go but If you request us then we might allow them to serve their punishment in some Italian prison.

Blow HOT Blow COLD! Italian Mafiaso!

Ok. I tried reasoning with you. Since you cannot reason. Here is the bottom line. You guys can cry. We dont care. You can call NATO. We dont care. You can impose sanctions. You got to be kidding me. Go for it. The EU for all its bluster will not dare. We will simply handover more business to Americans, Chinese and Russians. You guys are at our mercy. All you can do is beg, curse and beg more. Your marines a$$ is ours.

Your government went back on its word. The Indian SC literally house arrested your ambassador in India and he had diplomatic immunity, which by the way got revoked the minute he signed on the dotted line. The Indian SC forced the Italian government to send the murderers back. The Italian government complied, why? Cause your ambassador would have been in an Indian jail. That's why.

Your marines' and government can do jack $hit about it. Now, you can cry all you like, but they are not going anywhere. You say they are staying in your embassy. Is that where they want to be? No. Can they leave India? No.

We did not care about the Americans. You really thing we care about your marines. They will pay. No doubt about it.

Italians are welcome to India. But, you break the law, you pay for it.

Italians are not welcome in india. India is hostile towards italy and acts like an enemy, throwing away a 100 year friendship between our nations. Do you honestly believe this situation can be solved in a way that our both nations can look in each others eyes anymore? And i want a honest answer, no nationalistic bullshit.

Italians are not welcome in india. India is hostile towards italy and acts like an enemy, throwing away a 100 year friendship between our nations. Do you honestly believe this situation can be solved in a way that our both nations can look in each others eyes anymore? And i want a honest answer, no nationalistic bullshit.

Like I said, if somebody commits a crime, they pay for it.

For the current situation, I had rationally explained to you the current scenario, but you chose to ignore/not read it.Italy warns India of European response to marines trial | Page 16

Here he goes again playing the victim card, when the only victims in this case are the two Indian fishermen.
The real question is do Italians believe in rule of law or not?

We are hostile? I thought Italy is warning us and not other way around. We are just treating them as criminals and if Italy would request us then we might allow them to serve punishment in Italian prison too but see what Italy is doing to us. Italy is just warning us to take action and I fear this will not be taken as good in India as Indians are very sensitive about such warnings and take this with their 'ego'. I hope Italy will choose other way than these warnings.

See now you are talking sense than your usual 'Poor' 'dirt' India. I personally will never want death for those marines and believe me there will be no death punishment for them but as you are suggesting that they should be freed then now you tell me leaving your ego aside that how is that possible? They killed innocent then atleast there should be some punishment. Isn't it?
PS: my suggestion to Italian is that pls don't threaten us of action as that will directly be taken as insult to India here and then India will never let them go but If you request us then we might allow them to serve their punishment in some Italian prison.
How do you expect us to stay calm? Do you know what size this issue has in italy?

_66739236_66739235.jpg

OB-XA036_imarin_G_20130410090659.jpg

mea-ferrari-italy.jpg

3669537.jpg

3746922.jpg

The situation is escalating in italy and puts so much pressure on our government that it is almost incapable to operate undisturbed on this issue. I don´t know if you realize under what pressure our government stands because of this.

And the most sad part is, that italy saw itself as close friend of india till 2012. Italy pushed EU to start free trade agreements with india. Italy started science cooperation with india. Italy did free indian hostages of somali pirates.

Flag-Pins-Italy-India.jpg

It is sad that all this is broken now and reached a level of total bittnerness that i see no positive ending in.
To be honest i don´t even know how our nations could solve this issue in a way that both can live it.

One could think Italy and India are mature enough to solve this in a way like grown up people would but idk. Maybe a 3rd partner must be involved to help us. Someone we both trust like Japan. But i would prefer if we can solve that alone.

@MarkusS I fully understand your situation and thats why I am saying that Instead of 'Warning' India, Italy should have approached with request as Italian marines have fault here. See we are country with 1.2 billion people and you can understand our govt's pressure too especially when Italy is warning us. I mean in India, we get a wrong message from Italy because of recent warning etc kinda issues.

How do you expect us to stay calm? Do you know what size this issue has in italy?

_66739236_66739235.jpg

OB-XA036_imarin_G_20130410090659.jpg

mea-ferrari-italy.jpg

3669537.jpg

3746922.jpg

The situation is escalating in italy and puts so much pressure on our government that it is almost incapable to operate undisturbed on this issue. I don´t know if you realize under what pressure our government stands because of this.

And the most sad part is, that italy saw itself as close friend of india till 2012. Italy pushed EU to start free trade agreements with india. Italy started science cooperation with india. Italy did free indian hostages of somali pirates.

Flag-Pins-Italy-India.jpg

It is sad that all this is broken now and reached a level of total bittnerness that i see no positive ending in.
To be honest i don´t even know how our nations could solve this issue in a way that both can live it.

One could think Italy and India are mature enough to solve this in a way like grown up people would but idk. Maybe a 3rd partner must be involved to help us. Someone we both trust like Japan. But i would prefer if we can solve that alone.

Dude all this has not meaning when it comes to LAW . Supreme court will have it say and that will be final verdict.

Weather you make them heroes or mythical images in ur country.\, It will not change the fact that your marines are guilty in the court of law. And what a strange world once criminal can be others hero. Go ahead make them the prime minister of Italy as i heard your present PM is resigning .

Only way i see is that they are being allowed to go to Italy and serve the rest of the sentences. Because at the end of the day they are guilty and must be punished .

@MarkusS I fully understand your situation and thats why I am saying that Instead of 'Warning' India, Italy should have approached with request as Italian marines have fault here. See we are country with 1.2 billion people and you can understand our govt's pressure too especially when Italy is warning us. I mean in India, we get a wrong message from Italy because of recent warning etc kinda issues.

I understand completly, but the public pressure on our government is gigantic. Right wing politicians from Lega Nord call india a terrorist regime and put it in one line with Iran and North Korea. They use the heat of this situation to get voters. PM Letta is a calm prime minister, but he had to step back now. Our next PM will be much more agressive but still calm. He simply has to be harder because if not, right wing party will gain even more votes. Our president Napolitano want appoint the new PM without new elections simply because he fears that in worst case Berlusconi could be reelected or even worse.

Do you know what those lega nord activists say public in TV here?
That india calls our marines terrorists and italy a terrorist state and that india is a terrorist state.

Two years ago that was unthinkable. India was seen as close partner in italy. And i don´t know how this can be solved.

Another of the messed up foreign policy of the government.

Every neighbor was made hostile and now on path of into making others courting rule of law as if the bigwigs are getting punished for whatever they do in the country , be it crores of scams , political murder or even careless murders as in case of salman hit and run case.

The Italians have paid hefty compensation to the victims family and they have not got a slightest of intention to carry on the case and punish the marines for the event happened in open ocean which is very unfortunate.

This case could have been settled amicably without much controversy much earlier.

Now it looks seriously messed up.

I understand completly, but the public pressure on our government is gigantic. Right wing politicians from Lega Nord call india a terrorist regime and put it in one line with Iran and North Korea. They use the heat of this situation to get voters. PM Letta is a calm prime minister, but he had to step back now. Our next PM will be much more agressive but still calm. He simply has to be harder because if not, right wing party will gain even more votes. Our president Napolitano want appoint the new PM without new elections simply because he fears that in worst case Berlusconi could be reelected or even worse.

Do you know what those lega nord activists say public in TV here?
That india calls our marines terrorists and italy a terrorist state and that india is a terrorist state.

Two years ago that was unthinkable. India was seen as close partner in italy. And i don´t know how this can be solved.

Dude this is all about getting votes and political drama. You can go ahead and call us whatever you want. Go catch more Indians in Italy and kill them . That's all good ur first world retarded Italy can do. I remember you wrote that you have caught 2 Indians and treating them like shit ? Now tell me who is uncivilized and 3rd world? At least these marines are getting full justice under the law and what have you done with those 2 more innocent Indians you caught ?

And yeah your whole Gov and institutions are nothing but Joke., They have made a mockery of gov and institutions. World knows how good your politicians are , so no one gives a jack shit what your gov is doing. Your gov can't even run a nation and passing warnings to India :P what a joke.

Just let this shit storm pass , everything will be back on track. After 4 years no one will even remember those marines and this case .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom