What's new

Israeli warplanes bomb Syria

Nah he is referring to me, and is deflecting the real sad story, story of arab-nation being held hostage and *****-slapped on a daily basis by a minuscule state called Israel. I love those guys. :D

LMAO.. mate you seriously got to take that sock off that ostrich head, cumulatively as a nation. Through eons, your people have been stomped upon by anyone passing. :P

I am confused...what point are you driving towards?

Israel has so far refrained from intervening in Lebanon. The reason for the attack on the 'Military Research Center' was most probably that it was producing chemical or biological weapons. The 'Research' implies more of biological.
I took a look at Google Earth's photo of the facility. It clearly has (or rather had) a large office building, a large research and development center, a large production building and 3 big warehouses.
I bet everyone that either the WMDs were about to be taken by the Hezballah or the rebels (probably those affiliated with Al Qaeda) and that is why Israel had to destroy the facility.

Iranians, as other Arabs, either attack Israel or are about to attack it and when Israel retaliates - claim that Israel has expansionist intentions or initiates aggressive actions.
What's new?

Pakistan nor Iranians are Arabs.

With pleasure, A Pakistani trying to take the high moral ground while he and his people live under ground going through hell. I would advice you to act real my friend.:smitten:

What's with the anti-Pakistani comments lately, BlackEagle? I don't agree with those you are quoting, but you shouldn't bash Pakistan for it. I know that we're facing a difficult time in our era, but we will get through it.

That's their innate nature. You need to deal with them over a prolonged period for them to show their true colors. Israelites are correct in their views.

What's with the anti-Pakistani comments lately, BlackEagle? I don't agree with those you are quoting, but you shouldn't bash Pakistan for it. I know that we're facing a difficult time in our era, but we will get through it.

Dude, even common-sense defies your senses. :D

You are being bashed on the ground and here, while you are being a clown.

Rejoicing over massacres going on in Syria by a Pakistani whose country is going through the same situation is really pathetic my sister. I didn't bash Pakistan but slapped him to get real to stop the nonsense he is saying here.

Those who are 'enjoying' themselves over this massacre, whether they are Israelis, Pakistanis, Iranians, Russians, Americans or the Chinese are only showing their true colours. They need to go and take a look at their own nations.

Those who are 'enjoying' themselves over this massacre, whether they are Israelis, Pakistanis, Iranians, Russians, Americans or the Chinese are only showing their true colours. They need to go and take a look at their own nations.

I have not taken those people seriously, Hyperion has never been replied by me as I remember. He always acts like he is from a perfect and hyper power country lecturing others about the importance of progression and civility and scolding them for their wrong deeds :lol:, this time was a mistake though. Let him enjoy his world. I am going to delete my posts and I apologize my beautiful sister...:partay:

Ok, someone please answer this for me...

Why is Syria moving missiles to Lebanon?

Interesting and confusing. The U.S. claim is that Israel destroyed a military convoy on its way to Hezbollah in Lebanon. Although the U.S. didn't say so, U.N. member states (not just Israel) are authorized to use their air and naval forces to interdict the supply of weapons to Hezbollah (UNSCR 1701, Clause 15) so Israel's destroying the convoy is a perfectly legal police action.

On the other hand, the Syrian military claims Israel hit a site the rebels had been attacking for days, a site locals say is a chemical weapons factory.

Presumably the reason for the discrepancy is to conceal the Syrian regime's culpability in supporting Hezbollah by proclaiming "that Israel is the instigator, beneficiary and sometimes executor of the terrorist acts targeting Syria and its people".

Ok, someone please answer this for me...

Why is Syria moving missiles to Lebanon?

For these reasons:
1- Hizbullah most fatal weakness has been the lack of air-defense systems, and possessing them will be a great boost to it's strength.
2- Iran had an agreement with Syria to transfer those arms to Hizbullah for sth in return, as
A- Syrian air defense systems are being captured on daily basis.
B- FSA controls most of Syrian land.
C- Syrian regime knows it's air defense systems will be useless against any Air strike and it lost the ground, lack of man power as they defected or assigned to fight FSA directly, loss of several military air-ports and air defense sites, lack of morale, as well as the regime realizes that it will not last for too long, so transferring those rare and effective systems to an ally rather than being destroyed or captured.

Afterall, the regime knows that there will not be an air strike and not needing them against the FSA.

Back
Top Bottom