What's new

Israeli warplanes bomb Syria

That is why it doesn't make sense because Israelis are better off if Assad wins. :cheesy:
Israel want to destroy Syria so the resistance bridge would be cut... FSA and Israel are working together, Israel supports FSA, because FSA is causing chaos in Syria, and FSA are trying to weaken Syria for Israel, this way Israel would not have to worry about Syria, Iran, and Hezbollah...

That is why it doesn't make sense because Israelis are better off if Assad wins. :cheesy:

True. I think they are really trying to appease the arab states and sort of improve their image. It might work to some extent , but still a stupid move(wrt to Israel)nonetheless.

1) no, actually I don't, I wouldn't have asked you if I did.

2)

503286655_03487be993_o.jpg

^ hindu

swastika-flag.jpg

^ nazi

Which did you see at the store? Exactly my point.

3) People did complain, which is exactly why the store is no longer called that name as I said before.

4) Can't agree with you there, maybe among the uneducated, but that's really not my concern.

2012-09-04T154342Z_01_DEL23_RTRIDSP_3_INDIA.jpg

The swastika is in a white circle and has no dots. So it really is a toss up here. You are stubborn like your other id. :D

True. I think they are really trying to appease the arab states and sort of improve their image. It might work to some extent , but still a stupid move(wrt to Israel)nonetheless.

I doubt they care about the Arabs.

Israel want to destroy Syria so the resistance bridge would be cut... FSA and Israel are working together, Israel supports FSA, because FSA is causing chaos in Syria, and FSA are trying to weaken Syria for Israel, this way Israel would not have to worry about Syria, Iran, and Hezbollah...

You may be right but unless it can be proven it is just a conspiracy.

I find that terrorist sympathizers meet a terrorists end. As do the Hitler worshipers.

You are right. Terrorist sympathizers do meet a terrorists end, you being a good example.

You and your likes will meet your end. Either in this world, or in the meeting with God. Or both.

The only thing humorous here is that you live in a country that was attacked by Hitler, and can't tell the difference between a Hindu Swastika and a Nazi swastika. Highly ironic given your cultural background.

Which cultural background.....

1) no, actually I don't, I wouldn't have asked you if I did.

2)

503286655_03487be993_o.jpg

^ hindu

swastika-flag.jpg

^ nazi

Which did you see at the store? Exactly my point.

3) People did complain, which is exactly why the store is no longer called that name as I said before.

4) Can't agree with you there, maybe among the uneducated, but that's really not my concern.

In India, hitler is not that a hated person. He is not exactly admired, but people always have fascination for such a person who was instrumental in world war 2. Also he was fighting against british.
And then there are right wing nuts who actually admire him for being nationalist and standing up against other countries.
In all these holocust simply does not figue, not many people know it, and those who know do not realize the enormity of the crime.

For an westerner it must be shocking to see mein kampf being sold on road side in India (as much a shock to an Indian to see nuts magazine sold in news agents...)

Israel has so far refrained from intervening in Lebanon. The reason for the attack on the 'Military Research Center' was most probably that it was producing chemical or biological weapons. The 'Research' implies more of biological.
I took a look at Google Earth's photo of the facility. It clearly has (or rather had) a large office building, a large research and development center, a large production building and 3 big warehouses.
I bet everyone that either the WMDs were about to be taken by the Hezballah or the rebels (probably those affiliated with Al Qaeda) and that is why Israel had to destroy the facility.

Iranians, as other Arabs, either attack Israel or are about to attack it and when Israel retaliates - claim that Israel has expansionist intentions or initiates aggressive actions.
What's new?

A typical Arab reaction. No proof whatsoever but always blaming Israel for everything that happens there.

You forgot to mention that Israel is to blame for the sun rising in the morning, buddy.

To all those complaining about Israel killing 2 or 4 persons at the facilities: guys, Assad killed his civilian population in the thousands in Syria and civilian protesters in Egypt were killed as well. Why won't you realize that the Arabs' biggest enemy are... Arabs...

Syria would attack back, but before we attack we should think... if we attack Israel who will stand with Syria? Iran and that's it, and who will stand with Israel? the west, gcc, jordan, turkey, and others... so basically the world vs Syria...
Stop inventing. No country ever fought for Israel except the Israel itself.

Also is Assad thugs gonna respond ? Or their warplanes and tanks only work on their own people ?!
Lebanese uses to say that Assad is a lion in Lebanon but mouse on Golan.

The entire Iranian and Syrian population are nothing but flies compared to the Russians which protect you both. It is only because of them the Westerners don't help the FSA directly.

Besides, Israel would rather not see Assad go. Plainly because he is the devil we know.
If that's the case,then the entire Israel population are not even flies without U.S supprt, right?
We are defending ourselves, and Russia is doing nothing for us.

Good job Israel...... now China and Russia will both support Iran's nuclear weapons.

Back
Top Bottom