What's new

Israeli airstrike kills 3 Palestinians in southern Gaza

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Israeli airstrike kills 3 Palestinians in southern Gaza | Maan News Agency

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- An Israeli airstrike killed three Palestinians in the southern Gaza Strip on Tuesday, an official said.

Gaza Ministry of Health spokesman Ashraf al-Qidra told Ma'an that three Palestinian resistance fighters were killed by the airstrike in southeast Khan Younis near the Sufa crossing.

Al-Qidra identified the victims as Ismail Abu Judah, 23, Shahir Abu Shanab, 24, and 33-year-old Abd al-Shafi Muammar.

The bodies were taken to the European Hospital in Khan Younis, al-Qidra said.

Al-Quds Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Jihad movement, said in a statement that the victims were militants affiliated to the group.

"They were in confrontation with the occupation trying to stop the progress of Israeli military vehicles which were approaching the area," the statement said.

The Israeli army said in a statement that "terrorists affiliated with the Palestinian Islamic Jihad in the southern Gaza Strip fired a mortar shell at IDF forces."

"An IAF aircraft responded immediately in order to prevent further attacks on Israeli civilians and targeted the terrorist squad. Direct hits were confirmed, the army statement said.

Earlier on Tuesday morning, an Israeli drone fell in the area of the attack.

The airstrikes came just hours after Palestinian security sources said a man died after Israeli soldiers fired at him while he was driving near the West Bank city of Tulkarem.

The Israeli army also killed two Palestinians in the West Bank on Monday.

Israeli soldiers shot and killed 18-year-old Saji Darwish near Ramallah late Monday, after he allegedly threw stones at Israeli vehicles.

Earlier, Israeli forces shot and killed a Palestinian-Jordanian judge at the Allenby Bridge crossing with Jordan.

So Palestinian resistance fighters are guarding their side of the border from an Israeli incursion and fire a warning mortar at invading Israeli forces and what do you know Israel launches a random attack of aggression which the intent to murder more Palestinians just for defending their land. And we see who's trying to get the conflict to erupt.

Terrorist scum.

RIP

@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @ResurgentIran @

........ And you wonder why they seek to arm themselves to protect theirselves from horrible memories.

@Tunisian Marine Corps

@Hazzy997

What to do in such a hopeless situation? This cursed conflict is ruining everything. You retaliate and maybe get 2-3 enemies but in return 5 times as many get killed. Then the question is. Is it worth it? It's a very unfortunate situation and I do wonder how long this can go on.

R.I.P. to the martyrs.

Last edited:
Where are the rockets and arms of the resistants? Or they disappear all of the sudden in the time of need !

R.I.P

Egypt is blocking the resistance from being able to acquire weapons, some are open but they can only get a few in and this is sad Egypt has to be this why. Also US gave another double the funding to the Iron Dome which gives Israel an opportunity to commit aggression, it was never about defensive purposes but Hamas has found flaws in Israel's weaknesses. They said something like that yesterday but Hamas can't respond due to events in Egypt and literally just A year ago was the last offensive.

@Hazzy997

What to do in such a hopeless situation? This cursed conflict is ruining everything. You retaliate and maybe get 2-3 enemies but in return 5 times as many get killed. Then the question is. Is it worth it? It's a very unfortunate situation and I do wonder how long this can go on.

R.I.P. to the martyrs.

Well, I can tell you they are prepared to respond and mobilize to limit casualties but the regional situation is not in our favor to respond against Israeli aggression. These guys were just doing their job of securing the border and fired a warning mortar and suddenly an airstrike kills them all. Nobody was expecting more aggression at this time but they killed two in the West Bank yesterday and three in Gaza seems like they want to remind us they'll still murder us over and over again. Had it not been for Egypt they would have the capacity to retaliate.

It is an unfortunate situation but they can't put up with it forever, as of now I don't think anyone will respond to this though because the situation is worse then some people think.

Israel is trying to spark a semi-large conflict. I made a topic about this a while ago. The geostrategic map is changing in the region. It is changing to Israel's detriment, and they want to reverse it back to the good ol days.

I predicted that Israel would try to provoke a conflict with Hezbollah or Hamas in these months leading up to final nuclear negotiations.
Thats why their vehicles are making dangerous approaches. They want to provoke something.
Then they can point to Iran and say to the world that they should not make diplomacy with Iran because it supports "terrorists".
I guarantee its about this, thats how pathetic and desperate Israel has become.

Islamic Jihad and Hamas are in the eyes of many appearing as the much more rational entities. More people are coming to the conclusion that Palestinians are David, and the state fo Israel is the pariah Goliath.

RIP to the fallen ones. :(

Israel is saying it lost one of its drone in Gaza due to a malfunction, Hamas is saying it shot it down.

Edit: actually not Hamas claiming this.

^^^

Here come the Zionist brigade to troll and mock five Palestinian deaths in one day and brag about it like psychotic killers.

Good riddance. PIJ are lowest form of scum, because they are not only terrorists, but they also lack any ideology and only follow Iranian master orders.

Piss off terrorist, this was an act of aggression regardless of how much Palestinian blood you like to see we don't need to know these disturbing things about you so called 'leftist' criminal.

You should just come to Europe and see how the mood is about Israel.

About 10 years ago it was considered one if the biggest tabus to say anything against Israel, because of holocaust and charges of antisemitism.
Today discussion is wide-spread, and anti-Israel sentiment is becoming the new standard.

**** Israel. Israel is a racist terrorist state and more people are coming to this conclusion.

Today neither Israel nor Hamas is interested in another war. Only Iran is interested in war in order to distract attention from their slaughter in Syria.

Thats why Iran uses PIJ proxies. PIJ will sell even own mother for Iranian money.

Egypt is blocking the resistance from being able to acquire weapons, some are open but they can only get a few in and this is sad Egypt has to be this why. Also US gave another double the funding to the Iron Dome which gives Israel an opportunity to commit aggression, it was never about defensive purposes but Hamas has found flaws in Israel's weaknesses. They said something like that yesterday but Hamas can't respond due to events in Egypt and literally just A year ago was the last offensive.

Im referring to the incident that says a mortar shell was fired at IDF vehicle resulted to no casualties from the israeli side which makes me question the resistance current military arsenal being ineffective.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom