What's new

Child dead in Israeli airstrike after firefight on Gaza border kills 2

This Israeli 'man' isn't any Israeli man. He's part of the IDF.

Correction: The girl was a 3 year old girl now the reports are saying.

Three airstrikes as if now have hit Gaza territory.

You mean the man who was just doing his work on the fence , who got shot and killed for no reason ...was IDF? and so? ...

both sides need to show restraint but why is there no outrage for killing this man FIRST? why did he have to be shot?

Pictures of the mourning family:

A Palestinian relative carries the lifeless body of 3-year-old Hala Abu Sebakha, who medics said was killed by shrapnel during an Israeli air strike on the Al Maghazi camp | apaimages

You mean the man who was just doing his work on the fence , who got shot and killed for no reason ...was IDF? and so?

Yes, the man doing military service by repairing a fence built (inside Gazan territory?) to reinforce the world's longest and most immoral siege in contemporary history. Good to know you think that justifies killing a three-year-old girl.

why is there no outrage for killing this man FIRST?

There's plenty of outrage - not least from his family: they blame Netanyahu.

why did he have to be shot?

See above.

You mean the man who was just doing his work on the fence , who got shot and killed for no reason ...was IDF? and so? ...

both sides need to show restraint but why is there no outrage for killing this man FIRST? why did he have to be shot?

Because there is no regard for Palestinian farmers on our side of the border and Palestinian civilians.

We don't know the exact situation maybe the sniper was aiming at an IDF soldier right next to the IDF employee.

This is sending a message to not commit incursions into our territory and repeated violations.

And the Palestinians have shown plenty of restraint and have not fired a single projectile in response to the dozen or so air attacks.

What was the need of shootin that civilian contractor? See this is the reason i tell you guys not to poke the bear/bee hive. The repercussions are off the scale and brutal. Israel doesnt know measured response, it will not settle down unless it goes off on its thirst for revenge as Judaism dictates them.

It is such a heartbreaking headline to see a child die for no reason. Inna lila hi wa ina ialhi rajioon.
They are only happy when they kill. It's that simple.

Their short history only tells of terrorism and suffering put on others. They have contributed nothing positive to humanity. Nothing good in the world can be attributed to them.

They decided that this young civilian on his first day at this job, deserved to die even though he was in Israel proper repairing a fence.

They love death, they love killing and they say so themselves in videos.

Recently videos surfaced of how they treat animals too. The Australians said it was the worst animal abuse they had ever seen.

They are such a violent entity, it's sickening.

He was a civilian contracted to do work and it was his first day there.

The criminal Hazzy supports all killing of Israelis.

Because there is no regard for Palestinian farmers on our side of the border and Palestinian civilians.

We don't know the exact situation maybe the sniper was aiming at an IDF soldier right next to the IDF employee.

This is sending a message to not commit incursions into our territory and repeated violations.

And the Palestinians have shown plenty of restraint and have not fired a single projectile in response to the dozen or so air attacks.

you speak of shooting someone like it is a sport. "Oh shoot we aimed a little to the right." now reap the repercussions, hope it was worth it.

you speak of shooting someone like it is a sport. "Oh shoot we aimed a little to the right." now reap the repercussions, hope it was worth it.

Actually you treat the Palestinians being killed as if nothing happened. Only time you mention Palestinians is when you blame them for the escalation.

And no I'm not treating it like a sport, you're the one who has complete disregard for Palestinian lives and you're the last one to speak of what is appropriate or not. Our security means more than your lousy finger pointing.

Btw, @JayAtl .....

You make this claim that I treat shooting someone as a game and I'm not sure what it's based off of, but you do it to put emphasis just on this part of the incident while clearly disregarding Israeli forces shooting and possibly killing many Palestinians walking in their private land.

Also, Hamas wasn't the army that made an official twitter page glorifying an assassination in which they published a photo with the print "Eliminated" on it treating their aggression of Palestinians as a literal game and not the other way around.

So please save yourself the crocodile tears and don't even attempt that again when it's obvious who has more disregard to life between us two.

@RFS_Br ....aren't I right?

Israeli military is threatening to go even further and prepare for an wider operation because the Palestinians dared respond to constant Israeli violations of their sovereignty over the past week and to the Palestinian killed early Tuesday which isn't mentioned in Israeli media and was the first incident to occur on Tuesday.

Btw, @JayAtl .....

You make this claim that I treat shooting someone as a game and I'm not sure what it's based off of, but you do it to put emphasis just on this part of the incident while clearly disregarding Israeli forces shooting and possibly killing many Palestinians walking in their private land.

Also, Hamas wasn't the army that made an official twitter page glorifying an assassination in which they published a photo with the print "Eliminated" on it treating their aggression of Palestinians as a literal game and not the other way around.

So please save yourself the crocodile tears and don't even attempt that again when it's obvious who has more disregard to life between us two.

@RFS_Br ....aren't I right?

I agree, and I'd go further.

This is not a fact many know, but the Gaza blockade is enforced by Israel from within Gaza itself. Many of Gaza's most fertile lands -- 30 to 50% of them, depending on the source --, Israel has gobbled up to set up this "buffer zone", a no-go area to Gazans inside Gaza itself from where IDF soldiers will at least a few times a week shoot hapless unarmed farmers. This way, Israel achieves a double purpose: it enforces Gaza's isolation from the rest of the world and it pushes Gaza deeper into misery and aid dependency by preventing Palestinians there from being able to produce food with their own means (that's also why Israel is always shooting at Gazan farmers inside Gaza's sea borders).

Tell me you Israeli-apologists: does this sound fair?

Should Gazans go along with this? Should they just sit and watch as Israel raids their lands to besiege their people and push for a humanitarian crisis?

The Israeli man's death is tragic (and this, not least because, from his family's words at least, it doesn't appear he thought highly of Israel's policy of aggression against Gaza).

But Gazans have the right to defend themselves -- they're not forced to go along with Israeli plans to enforce the siege, specially as it is imposed from within Gaza itself, and at the expense of Gaza's livelihoods.

And by the way, to impose or repair infrastructure for military purposes in a war zone is no work for civilians; it's for the military. The reason the IDF always uses civilians (and, it seems, only Arab civilians) is that it doesn't want to sacrifice soldier lives in hot spots of military tension. That is human shield use. If anyone's to blame for the man's death, it's the IDF.

Last edited:
RIP sad to see innocent civilians die.

al hasani you write pages of arab things in all your posts and semitic brotherhood.

Arab countries are more than 20 countries too right? If you are all united and brothers and this and that why dont you all join up and stop what the israel is doing to your arab brothers in palestine? take the lands back?

RIP sad to see innocent civilians die.

al hasani you write pages of arab things in all your posts and semitic brotherhood.

Arab countries are more than 20 countries too right? If you are all united and brothers and this and that why dont you all join up and stop what the israel is doing to your arab brothers in palestine? take the lands back?

Why are you asking dumb questions?

Which "Semitic brotherhood" are you talking about?:lol: Arabs and Jews are both Semitic people. Does not mean anything in this case.

There are 5-6 Turkic countries right? Why don't you even have a Turkic Union with all Turkic states such as the Arab League? Why are you not freeing your Turkic brothers in Xinjiang?
Where were yo when those 4 Turkic states were ruled by the Russians for nearly 100 years?

Israel is a atomic power. They could annihilate Turkey tomorrow if they wanted plus they have the backing of the world's strongest superpower ever in the USA. Always had that.

ahh !! they just have the balls to talk shyt about iran !

meanwhile they wet themselves when hear about israel

Why are you asking dumb questions?

Which "Semitic brotherhood" are you talking about?:lol: Arabs and Jews are both Semitic people. Does not mean anything in this case.

There are 5-6 Turkic countries right? Why don't you even have a Turkic Union with all Turkic states such as the Arab League? Why are you not freeing your Turkic brothers in Xinjiang?
Where were yo when those 4 Turkic states were ruled by the Russians for nearly 100 years?

Israel is a atomic power. They could annihilate Turkey tomorrow if they wanted plus they have the backing of the world's strongest superpower ever in the USA. Always had that.

All your posts actually make me laugh. You sound so stupid. Xinjiang was part of china for more than 500 years, before that there was Uyghur khanates so that is like a joke comparing both. What does is matter if we have a Turkic Union its not your problem, we solve our problems ourselves. Unlike you i dont write pages saying arab brotherhood, arab semitic people and all other nonsense. If we are going to go into countries getting ruled your own country and all of arabia was ruled by us for 6 centuries some of them and then british and french.

Israel is an atomic power:lol: So their going to nuke you if you attack them? Thats just an excuse.

All your posts actually make me laugh. You sound so stupid. Xinjiang was part of china for more than 500 years, before that there was Uyghur khanates so that is like a joke comparing both. What does is matter if we have a Turkic Union its not your problem, we solve our problems ourselves. Unlike you i dont write pages saying arab brotherhood, arab semitic people and all other nonsense. If we are going to go into countries getting ruled your own country and all of arabia was ruled by us for 6 centuries some of them and then british and french.

Israel is an atomic power:lol: So their going to nuke you if you attack them? Thats just an excuse.

The dumb kid is back again. Does not change that fact that dozens of Turkic people have been colonized and still are while we speak. Arab lands are only colonized by Israel and some would say that those lands are originally Jewish.

Same as you talking about Arab brotherhood suddenly. I can do the same.

You did not rule anything. Small parts of Arabia pledged alliance to the Ottoman Sultan but local rulers ruled the land and local customs and people ruled their own business. The Ottoman Sultan knew that he could only get Islamic legitimacy by incorporating Makkah and Madinah. Lastly you did not rule it since Turkey did not even exist back then. Your country is 90 years old.

Anyway what were your answer to Israelis killing your people in that flotilla once again? Care to remind me? So maybe Israel is not that easy to counter.

Lastly the 4 Arab Caliphate that ruled for nearly 1000 years ruled large parts of what is today Turkey for centuries and areas inhabited by Turkic people for 600 years for instance Azerbaijan which you Turks claims is Turkic but Iranians claim is Iranian.

Back
Top Bottom