What's new

Child dead in Israeli airstrike after firefight on Gaza border kills 2

A picture of her:

BcRC9x7CUAAPFq-.jpg:large

Btw, the family is an Israeli bedioun family that is disappointed in Israel for stalling peace and please look at the comments of this article...you already have white Israelis slamming Israeli Arabs. Just so you know the kind of people we're dealing with.

Family members of border shooting victim slam PM - Israel News, Ynetnews

The uncle said Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was to blame for the region's security escalation due to the stalemate in the peace talks.

"Salah had his trust in the State, but it can't be trusted. Good job Bibi, another flower was picked because of his stubbornness. We must put an end to this."

Dozens of friends and family members of the deceased arrived at the emergency room in the Soroka University Medical Center in Beersheba, enraged at the fact that no police or IDFrepresentative had arrived to assist with releasing the body for burial.

"Why is this taking so long?" one of his relatives asked, adding that "if he weren't Bedouin, everyone would help. He's an Israeli citizen who was working in the border fence in a dangerous place."

According to the family member, the incident was a testament to why the Bedouin public was disappointed with the Israeli establishment."

Majed Abu Latyef, another uncle of the victim also added that the absence of officials was due to the fact that the victim was Bedouin and therefore inferior. "It's disrespectful," he said.

For God sake please don't post such kind of pictures..

I'm sorry, but I think it's necessary. It's easier to remain blasé when one's not exposed to the results of these attacks. So let those cheering for war on Gaza, saying that people there have it coming (and there are many here who do), be shown to the consequences of these acts.

Btw, the family is an Israeli bedioun family that is disappointed in Israel for stalling peace and please look at the comments of this article...you already have white Israelis slamming Israeli Arabs. Just so you know the kind of people we're dealing with.

I'm reminded of a very similar case to this one; I don't remember when it happened; perhaps 2012. This Israeli worker fixing some border fence to the Sinai was killed by fire coming from Egypt. And as in this case, it turned out he was an Israeli Arab, too. I'm starting to believe the IDF uses only Arab workers to do this job as it knows of the risks of sniper attack coming from the other side of the border.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I think it's necessary. It's easier to remain blasé when one's not exposed to the results of these attacks. So let those cheering for war on Gaza, saying that people there have it coming (and there are many here who do), be shown to the consequences of these acts.

I'm reminded of a very similar case to this one; I don't remember when it happened; perhaps 2012. This Israeli worker fixing some border fence to the Sinai was killed by fire coming from Egypt. And as in this case, it turned out he was an Israeli Arab, too. I'm starting to believe the IDF uses only Arab workers to do this job as it knows of the risks of sniper attack coming from the other side of the border.

That's exactly what the family of the man are saying as well and it is true. Of course now Peres is threatening the Palestinians once again....

Kill several Palestinians, shoot and wound another dozen, wait until the Palestinians respond to an Israeli violation of their rights. Kill another man early Tuesday morning, finally the Palestinians respond then launch a dozen air strikes and fire shells killing a baby girl and another man also wounding 9 others then blame the Palestinians for "playing with fire" and threaten them even further.

This is disturbing. Every certain period they do this and usually happens to Gaza so they can they demonstrate their power to the whole region and restore their 'deterrence' as they call it which is actually just terrorizing the Palestinian people and their Arabic neighbors from daring to pressure Israel to end its occupation of Palestinian Territories.

You aren't responding to anything, for the last time. It doesn't matter where Palestinian resistance fighters get their weapons or funding from.

Everybody has a source of funding somewhere including Israel.
Of course. When you take money from someone you are doing what he wants from u. Iran gives u money to distract attention from its murder in Syria.

Do u know for example that in Ghouta chemical attack were killed some 100 Palestinians including many children?

A Palestinian was shot killed before this occurred and the Palestinians were doing their duty protecting their side of the border.
He tried to infiltrate into Israel.

And launching a dozen air strikes and shelling neighborhoods in no way amounts to 'defending' ones self.
Shelling neighborhoods? U must be kidding. Given huge density in Gaza If Israel shelled neighborhoods there would be hundreds of killed.

By the way, there is no any proof that girl was killed from Israeli side. Its well known that Palestinian terrorists fire like crazy when they see Israeli planes. Also many times their rockets and mortars miss and fall in Gaza.

The Palestinians are defending their people
Killing a worker means "defending people"?

Oh wow, now this insane person is trying to throw blame on Palestinians for the little girl killed. You know what, I think people have had enough of you.

Nobody wants you here go stick to your Israeli military forums as you're a mouthpiece for their propaganda.

Mods, please do something about this troll @Aeromaut , @WebMaster @Aeronaut

@RFS_Br , @al-Hasani , @ResurgentIran , @Frogman , @Jf Thunder , @Arabian Legend , @JUBA

Look how far this sick motherfucker is willing to take it.

Oh wow, now this insane person is trying to throw blame on Palestinians for the little girl killed. You know what, I think people have had enough of you.

Nobody wants you here go stick to your Israeli military forums as you're a mouthpiece for their propaganda.

Mods, please do something about this troll @Aeromaut , @WebMaster @Aeronaut

@RFS_Br , @al-Hasani , @ResurgentIran , @Frogman , @Jf Thunder , @Arabian Legend , @JUBA

Look how far this sick motherfucker is willing to take it.

Classical hasbara playbook:

1) "What about Syria?"
2) "An unarmed Palestinian was killed, yes, but this is justified because he was doing something Israeli soldiers stationed deep within Gaza didn't like, and the only way Israeli soldiers have to prevent unarmed Palestinians from doing something they don't like is by shooting at them, though I'm aware the IDF behaves very differently when it is settlers or other Jews who do stuff they dislike."
3) "Of course that Israel is shooting blindly at Gaza from all directions, but who said this little girl was killed by Israel? Ever heard of Pallywood?"

All hasbara bot sound like that. No original thought, but a lot of exposure to IDF talking points.

Arguing is useless; @500 is impervious to reason and facts. He doesn't even understand (or at least pretends not to understand) what counts as proof, as evidence, and what doesn't. He thinks IDF statements and talking points are on a par with independent investigators and witness evidence.

Last edited:
  • Israeli military official: We wanted to send a fierce message, but hope to avoid escalation (Ch. 1)
  • Hamas: We're not interested in any further escalation (Ch. 10)

Anyway, I'd like to point out the following:
- Israel is saying that it is targeting only weapon factories. This is very doubtful; if Israel knew where Gaza's weaponry is produced or stored, it would've bombed the place long ago -- it wouldn't have waited for some Israeli to get killed to act on the information, if it is true that Israel deems Gaza's rockets as a nuisance.
- No one even knows who the sniper is or what group he belongs to. That Israel is nonetheless going on attack mode proves how blind and irrational the assault is. This is Moshe Dayan's "mad dog". It's like that time some Salafi group bombed Israel from Lebanon and Israel "responded" by attacking some pro-Assad left-wing Palestinian militia who had nothing to do with the attack. Israel doesn't care whether or not its attacks will hit the aggressor; it cares about being seen in the offensive, about bombing people in "retaliation", no matter who they are. A macho strategy that is neither moral nor particularly rational.
- And yes, Gazans are reporting strikes on the middle of cities:

Last edited:
Let the truth ring out.

The 'palestinians' always start killing more when there is a peace process because this entity does not want a day's peace.

Every single time there are peace talks, this despicable cowardly entity start to kill Israeli civilians.

On the eve of Israel signing a peace treaty with Jordan, the sick 'palestinians' blew up a bus in Tel-Aviv to try and derail it.

They are a deranged 'people'

And they shot an Israeli Arab civilian.

I hope Israel rains hellfire on them. Despicable entity.

Ya'alon orders closing of Kerem Shalom crossing - Israel News, Ynetnews

Let the truth ring out.

The 'palestinians' always start killing more when there is a peace process because this entity does not want a day's peace.

Every single time there are peace talks, this despicable cowardly entity start to kill Israeli civilians.

On the eve of Israel signing a peace treaty with Jordan, the sick 'palestinians' blew up a bus in Tel-Aviv to try and derail it.

They are a deranged 'people'

And they shot an Israeli Arab civilian.

I hope Israel rains hellfire on them. Despicable entity.

How many different emails do you create in order for this system to allow you to register again under a different username?

What was the need of shootin that civilian contractor? See this is the reason i tell you guys not to poke the bear/bee hive. The repercussions are off the scale and brutal. Israel doesnt know measured response, it will not settle down unless it goes off on its thirst for revenge as Judaism dictates them.

It is such a heartbreaking headline to see a child die for no reason. Inna lila hi wa ina ialhi rajioon.

What was the need of shootin that civilian contractor? See this is the reason i tell you guys not to poke the bear/bee hive. The repercussions are off the scale and brutal. Israel doesnt know measured response, it will not settle down unless it goes off on its thirst for revenge as Judaism dictates them.

It is such a heartbreaking headline to see a child die for no reason. Inna lila hi wa ina ialhi rajioon.

Well brother, first of all slow down a little bit....anybody vandalizing the border fence with Israeli army patrol is an Israeli army target and defines a target.

Israel's policy towards Hamas is any journalists, officials, police men, etc...are valid targets.

This followed a whole week of Palestinians being shot in their own territory, two were killed and numerous have been injured.

Israel thinks it's entitled to be as flexible as it wants and wants to be the big dog in our own strip of land deciding buffer zones that go beyond farmer's land.

Palestinians are retaliating to this whole week of provocation by the Israeli army which is more powerful but still doing the poking in this context.

As for this response, it has little to do with this incident, it's Israel unleashing its anger because of several things which made Israel look isolated and weak: 1. Deal between Iran and international world and less tension between Iran and international world, 2. Kerry telling the PA US forces may be deployed to guard a Palestinian border, 3. ASA boycott of Israel, 4. Warning Hezbollah not to take action over assassinated commander , 5. Sending messages to Palestinians revolting in the West Bank.

This isn't new of them. And Palestinian fighters are not afraid to engage the Israeli army, they're not responding because of Gaza's situation and the position they are in. Had they have been in a better position Israel would have not taken these measures as a stronger response than before would occur and Israeli soldiers would be captured.

Back
Top Bottom