What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

Or maybe not, I wouldn't even know where a synagogue is located in Sweden.
Been to Israel for one week, but then I have been to Egypt for a week as well.
My main interest in this forum is the MMRCA contract in India which SAAB lost.
This I do for the fun of it.

Who is that in your avatar? And have you ever been to a Palestinian territory?

Who is that in your avatar? And have you ever been to a Palestinian territory?

Cardinal Richelieu of course :-)
Advisor to Louis XIV, also called the Grey Eminence.

And I took a trip to Jerusalem, but never been to the West Bank/Gaza.
Very interested in History, but discussing medieval Nordic history here seems off topic.

Cardinal Richelieu of course :-)
Advisor to Louis XIV, also called the Grey Eminence.

And I took a trip to Jerusalem, but never been to the West Bank/Gaza.
Very interested in History, but discussing medieval Nordic history here seems off topic.

You liked him for his aggressive foreign policy, lol?

This thread should be locked now.

There is already a dedicated sticky thread for these despicable terrorist people.

Absolutely not, there was an MacMahon agreement
The Hussein McMahon correspondence wasn't an agreement and it's falsely to call it one. It was a series of letters exchanging that never reached the degree of an official agreement.
In fact, to settle the dispute between Arabs and Jews there was the Faisal Weizmann agreement. It was agreed that the Balfour Declaration was in effect and the encouragement and settling of Jews were favorable.
Faisal: "We Arabs... look with the deepest sympathy on the Zionist movement. Our deputation here in Paris is fully acquainted with the proposals submitted yesterday by the Zionist Organisation to the Peace Conference, and we regard them as moderate and proper. We will do our best, insofar as we are concerned, to help them through; we will wish the Jews a most hearty welcome home"

I'm still waiting for you to respond to my questions
Why don't you designate a separate thread or talk about it in private?

We non Jewish people are well aware of that mentality

'm pretty sure you're half Jewish or have Jewish ties. No Swedish Christian just randomly joins a message board and gets heavily involved in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict

Maybe Israel is offering you pay checks to defend their reputation online since that is part of their national budget, which is embarrassing because people see Israel for what it is
Are you here to mock people? Yesterday you called the Egyptian soldiers terrorists even though they always there to aid you and help you reaching a ceasefire.

If it is to seize all of historic Palestine
What is the historical Palestine you are speaking of? Palestine is a name giving to a general area in the Levant and each colonial power saw it differently, and there was no Palestinian country ever in history, though there can still be one living in peace side by side to ours.

Israel is under North Korea in polls around the world
Was, by one specific BBC poll. We are now above them while Pakistan and Iran are below them according to the same poll. Tell your friends on this board from those places you believe they are indecent.
And by the way, our trend is positive. I've read about how some people started asking themselves if our conflict was really the one that should win unprecedented amount of attention.

That may be why every population in the world in the past few thousand years sought to drive Jews out of their society
Let me ask you a question. There's a frightening trend currently taking place in the Middle East where Christians are being persecuted and either forced out of their countries or physically perish. Are you justifying these actions against them? This trend is widespread among Muslim countries, so I guess the Christians deserve it because they are arrogant and it is in their nature. I mean, it started as a religious persecution and now we even hear claims that the Christians are Western agents and so.
Some African countries are pushing Muslims out, maybe they deserve it because they are arrogant?

The Hussein McMahon correspondence wasn't an agreement and it's falsely to call it one. It was a series of letters exchanging that never reached the degree of an official agreement.

This is nonsense, it was an agreement, and the Fiasal agreement was an Jordanian who had no say on the illegal British led partition.

Why don't you designate a separate thread or talk about it in private?

Why would we talk about in private? I know I put you between a rock and a hard place. :lol:

You would be exposed to the public, I did it purposely so people here see that you're not interested in peace.

What is the historical Palestine you are speaking of? Palestine is a name giving to a general area in the Levant and each colonial power saw it differently, and there was no Palestinian country ever in history, though there can still be one living in peace side by side to ours.

Palestine is what is what holocaust survivors referred to as 'Palestine', read their books, I read a book in which a holocaust survivor got a permit to go to Palestine. There were no nations at that time due to empires, nations were formed following world wars.

Was, by one specific BBC poll. We are now above them while Pakistan and Iran are below them according to the same poll. Tell your friends on this board from those places you believe they are indecent.
And by the way, our trend is positive. I've read about how some people started asking themselves if our conflict was really the one that should win unprecedented amount of attention.

You do the poll anywhere in the world Israel has bad reputation except in the United States and that's due to the propaganda the Jewish establishment here feeds them.

Let me ask you a question.

No, don't ask me a question, I've been asked questions the whole time which is your deliberate attempts to divert attention away from a real compromise. The Palestinian position is clear, now it's time for the Israeli side to answer the questions I posed for you. Your blatant intentions to ignore those questions tell the viewers here a lot about you.

According to Prophecy of Zaid Hamid (and he says it is from one of the hadith) Army of Muslims from Pakistan and Afghanistan will invade India and after defeating India will head towards Tel Aviv. After conquering Israel they will liberate Palestine. I am kinda worry that this does not happen during our lifetime. I don't wanna see wrath of Pakistan Forces.

What are Pakistani Forces waiting for ? Pakistan should declare war on Israel if not for Palestine, they should do it for the sake of Ummah,

According to Prophecy of Zaid Hamid (and he says it is from one of the hadith) Army of Muslims from Pakistan and Afghanistan will invade India and after defeating India will head towards Tel Aviv. After conquering Israel they will liberate Palestine. I am kinda worry that this does not happen during our lifetime. I don't wanna see wrath of Pakistan Forces.

What are Pakistani Forces waiting for ? Pakistan should declare war on Israel if not for Palestine, they should do it for the sake of Ummah,

The army won't be from Pakistan or Afghanistan, they're mostly going to be Arabs, that being said this isn't necessary right now. :)

@al-Hasani

@Hazzy997

Look at this animal.

The Palestinians have a right to retaliate to violence by illegals.

No matter how much the Zionists will cry a future Palestinian state is inevitable and once that will be a fact the Arab countries will make it great once again. I am sure of that.

Al-Quds will be the capital and the Al-Aqsa mosque will again be under Muslim Arab control and open for all Muslims and Non-Muslims from across the world without any restrictions.

Al-Quds will be the capital and the Al-Aqsa mosque will again be under Muslim Arab control and open for all Muslims and Non-Muslims from across the world without any restrictions.

It is under Muslim control, you thicko.

Israel handed control over it to you. Unlike you who banned Jews from the western wall when the Arabian forces were occupying/squatting there.

As for being open to non-Muslims, just like Mecca, the 'palestinians' run an apartheid system where non-Muslims cannot enter.

It is under Muslim control, you thicko.

Israel handed control over it to you. Unlike you who banned Jews from the western wall when the Arabian forces were occupying/squatting there.

As for being open to non-Muslims, just like Mecca, the 'palestinians' run an apartheid system where non-Muslims cannot enter.

It was a certain Arabian from Makkah, one of the greatest leaders and conquerors in world history, a certain Umar ibn al-Khattab (ra) that lifted the Christian ban on Jews in Al-Quds imposed by your great Christian friends that also happened to kill 6-7 millions of you 70 years ago!

Umar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Al-Quds, including the Al-Aqsa Mosque was all entirely rebuilt and built by the Arabs. Before that it was deserted and impoverished.

Makkah and Madinah are not tourist attractions so non-Muslim have no business there.

This is nonsense, it was an agreement, and the Fiasal agreement was an Jordanian who had no say on the illegal British led partition.

Why would we talk about in private? I know I put you between a rock and a hard place. :lol:

You would be exposed to the public, I did it purposely so people here see that you're not interested in peace.

Palestine is what is what holocaust survivors referred to as 'Palestine', read their books, I read a book in which a holocaust survivor got a permit to go to Palestine. There were no nations at that time due to empires, nations were formed following world wars.

You do the poll anywhere in the world Israel has bad reputation except in the United States and that's due to the propaganda the Jewish establishment here feeds them.

No, don't ask me a question, I've been asked questions the whole time which is your deliberate attempts to divert attention away from a real compromise. The Palestinian position is clear, now it's time for the Israeli side to answer the questions I posed for you. Your blatant intentions to ignore those questions tell the viewers here a lot about you.

I'll be glad to speak with you "in front of everybody" in another thread, that's why I said you should designate one for that, read what I said again, because this one has run its course and I don't want to get banned on my third day here.
I barely have 11 posts and you ignored some of their content. Still, if you don't feel like answering it's okay, I won't press any further. Some of them are just meant to raise a point anyway.

It was a certain Arabian from Makkah, one of the greatest leaders and conquerors in world history, a certain Umar ibn al-Khattab (ra) that lifted the Christian ban on Jews in Al-Quds imposed by your great Christian friends that also happened to kill 6-7 millions of you 70 years ago!

Al-Quds, including the Al-Aqsa Mosque was all entirely rebuilt and built by the Arabs. Before that it was deserted and impoverished.

Makkah and Madinah are not tourist attractions so non-Muslim have no business there.

Thanks for that stream of irrelevant verbal.

What is relevant, is that you were wrong and Al Aqsa is in the control of Muslims which Israel handed over. I don't care what one of your bearded guys did - the fact is that Jews were banned from their own land and holy sites until 1967.

Nice that you support banning all non-Muslims on the basis of something being a tourist site or not.

Anyway the 'palestinians' ban non-Muslims too, so they have learned their intolerance from the 'guardians of Islam'

THE EGYPTIAN DJIHAD MOVEMENT: HAMAS HAS BETRAYED DAMAS AND STABBED HEZBOLLAH

nabil_naim.jpg

Nabil Naim.

The founder of the former group of " Jihad "in Egypt Nabil Naim said that" Syria will be victorious and emerge from its crisis thanks to the tenacity of its people and its army "and that" sabotage the great conspiracy which it faces, a conspiracy led by the United States and performed by collaborators, traitors and armed groups from around the world to erode the country and the army in Syria to serve their interests and interests of the Zionist entity . "

Citing Naim, the Syrian news agency Sana said: " What is happening in Syria, Egypt and the Arab region are the wars of the fourth generation who started against the Soviet Union and who managed to dislocate . This war is taking place in the Arab region with great care. It began in Tunisia, Libya and now it takes place in Syria, Yemen and Egypt . " Naim said that what happens in Syria can not be called the "jihad." The lands are occupied Palestine and not Syria. " No authentic jihadist agrees to seek treatment in hospitals of the Zionist entity that commits abuses against the holy Al-Quds and Arab lands , "denounces the leader of the jihad movement in Egypt. " Some Gulf countries, like Qatar are subject to U.S. domination. Everyone knows that Youssef Qaradawi is behind the fatwas of jihad in Syria, I call to declare fatwas to fight against the Zionist entity. But this will not happen. It is only the mufti of NATO. It was he who issued fatwas to American drivers to hit Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq because they had to obey their commanders , "denounced Naim. And continue on Qaradawi: " He is who prayed for Obama when he announced aid of more than $ 65 million to armed groups, and called to hit the Syrian state. It is the height of treachery. Qaradawi has been selling to whoever pays the most . " Another accusation of treason this time was launched against Hamas. " Hamas has not only betrayed the government and the Syrian people but also Hezbollah in Lebanon, which has always trained and armed group. But Hamas Hezbollah stabbed in the back . " He said Hamas was a curse for the Palestinian resistance and the Arab countries.He sowed discord wherever he is. Moreover, Nabil Naim called the new Egyptian president to fix ties with Syria after what did the President of the Muslim Brotherhood Mohammad Morsi, ensuring that the union between Egypt and Syria is the biggest blow to U.S. plans in the region. Naim had served many years in prison at the time of President Hosni Mubarak.

PS: Hazzy my Arabic is a lot batter than yours, even if it was my thurd lungage...!
I was not talking about Echorouk that reported the presence of A Hamas in Djebel Chambi near Algerian border to smuggle arms to Algerian, I was talking about a report from the Algerian security forces confirming the elimination of 8 terrorists near the Tunisian border, with foreiner among them..The most of the Lybian, Tunisian, Maliens, Moroccan active in that area, are known and repertoried by the Algerian security..

Back
Top Bottom