What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

You'll find many people who'll agree with the two state solution.
We recognize you as the Palestinian state, and you recognize us as the Jewish state (UN Resolution 181), and we live side by side basing our borders on the 67' lines with modifications if needed.

Before we get into that could you tell me the ultimate goal of the Israeli people's? Your goal, not about the peace process.

You'll find many people who'll agree with the two state solution.
We recognize you as the Palestinian state, and you recognize us as the Jewish state (UN Resolution 181), and we live side by side basing our borders on the 67' lines with modifications if needed.

Without stopping the settlements in proposed Palestinian state lands how will you achieve this?

My personal goals are to raise a few kids and maybe lose some weight.

I'm asking a legitimate question, when you Israelis say we just seek a state I don't believe you. Many Jewish Israelis want what they consider ancient Israel and that includes Palestinian land. Your PM has reiterated what he calls the 'right' of the Jewish people to 'Judea and Samaria'. Your economic minister also has hinted he would disband the government if Israel essentially agrees to a two state solution.

So this is why I ask you what is your ultimate goal, you now understand my question.

We will then move on.

Without stopping the settlements in proposed Palestinian state lands how will you achieve this?
That's something that must be done through negotiation.
We pulled out of Sinai and Gaza while we cried at each other's shoulders, and we once even stopped the settlements activity in the West Bank completely. Nevertheless, it takes two to tango and the other side must be willing.
Why do the Palestinian leaders refuse to acknowledge Israel as the Jewish state?

I'm asking a legitimate question, when you Israelis say we just seek a state I don't believe you. Many Jewish Israelis want what they consider ancient Israel and that includes Palestinian land. Your PM has reiterated what he calls the 'right' of the Jewish people to 'Judea and Samaria'. Your economic minister also has hinted he would disband the government if Israel essentially agrees to a two state solution.

So this is why I ask you what is your ultimate goal, you now understand my question.

We will then move on.
I've seen people who posted the "Greater Israel" map, claiming this was our ultimate goal:
greater_israel.gif

If so, how can you explain pulling out of Sinai and Gaza? Is our master plan regressing backwards?

We pulled out of Sinai and Gaza while we cried at each other's shoulders, and we once even stopped the settlements activity in the West Bank completely. Nevertheless, it takes two to tango and the other side must be willing.
Why do the Palestinian leaders refuse to acknowledge Israel as the Jewish state?

Oh okay, so you want Palestinians to recognize Israeli as a Jewish state even though there is no guarantee Israel would withdraw settlements and settlers from their land except a proposal which will recommend 'negotiations' over the next few decades.

In other words, that's suicidal. The Palestinian leaders refuse to acknowledge Israel as a Jewish state for the same reason Arabic nations and the US don't find it necessary.

If you think I give two shits about international 'law' and organizations which were set up by colonialist criminals(whom raped the civilian populations of Africa and the Middle East over the past century) only to benefit them(their method to exert foreign interests and policy)and that don't actually restore the rights of occupied people's then go take a rope and tie it around your neck and fucking hang yourself.

So why does Palestinians seek protection from International Law?

Don't you think people see that (some) Palestinians only want International Law applied
when it suits their goals.

I've seen people who posted the "Greater Israel" map, claiming this was our ultimate goal:
greater_israel.gif

If so, how can you explain pulling out of Sinai and Gaza? Is our master plan regressing backwards?

No, we aren't speaking of that, were speaking of the West Bank. So are you going to respond to my points?

So why does Palestinians seek protection from International Law?

Don't you think people see that (some) Palestinians only want International Law applied
when it suits their goals.

There's a huge double standard when it comes to international law, Palestinians and other victims of European imperialism expose that double standard. Your discussion has no relevance at this moment, don't derail it.

Oh okay, so you want Palestinians to recognize Israeli as a Jewish state even though there is no guarantee Israel would withdraw settlements and settlers from their land except a proposal which will recommend 'negotiations' over the next few decades.

In other words, that's suicidal. The Palestinian leaders refuse to acknowledge Israel as a Jewish state for the same reason Arabic nations and the US don't find it necessary.
There are international guarantees, and it won't be the first time we evacuated land for peace.
We can have confidence building measures, like pulling out in stages, but we won't do it until there's a mutual acknowledgement. This must be the first step.
Every Israeli knows we'll have to perform painful concessions, but a true peace can benefit both nations, that's my opinion.

Also, have a nice night, I must go.

There are international guarantees, and it won't be the first time we evacuated land for peace.
We can have confidence building measures, like pulling out in stages, but we won't do it until there's a mutual acknowledgement. This must be the first step.
Every Israeli knows we'll have to perform painful concessions, but a true peace can benefit both nations, that's my opinion.

You're not telling us anything, it's in Israel's hands to flip the situation around to enable an opportunity for a two state solution. Everything you're telling us is not clear.

What do all of these mean?

-'Confidence building measures'
-'Pulling out stages'
-'Mutual acknowledgment'
-'Painful concessions' (This one is funny because Israel isn't making any concessions, the rights of the Palestinian people would be restored)

So we've got another Israeli here by the name of @Oriel ! :unsure:

Shalom Brother ! :)

Be good to my little bro @Hazzy997 ! :kiss3:

He is a little bit :crazy: but too many rounds in the MMA Ring would do that you ! :(

So we've got another Israeli here by the name of @Oriel ! :unsure:

Shalom Brother ! :)

Be good to my little bro @Hazzy997 ! :kiss3:

He is a little bit :crazy: but too many rounds in the MMA Ring would do that you ! :(

I'm not joking right now let this discussion take place and develop I want to hear what he has to say please just read right now.

We will then move on.

That could be difficult to establish right now.
If you have TWO Israelis in a room, there are at least THREE different opinions.

You are completely true that some Israelis want control over the West Bank.
The "Greater Israel" map is however a pathetic myth.

On the other hand:
Ehud Barak was more or less prepared to hand over the complete West Bank and Gaza
to Palestinians, but
A: He s no longer Prime Minister
B: He might have changed his mind (see above)

You will NOT get what You want from the present Israeli Government.
Don't forget that Benyamin Nethanyahu's brother was killed due to Palestinian Hi-Jacking.
That he will not forget, in my opinion.

If Palestinians want to have any progress, then Palestinians need to convince the Israeli public
to vote in a government with which it can negotiate.

They also need to vote in Palestinian leaders which are prepared for real peace,
and the choice between corrupt PLO, and Islamist Hamas (and worse) is not a good one.

In a normal situation, there should be acceptance that Arabs live in Israel,and settlers live in Palestine
(as Palestinian citizens, not Israeli citizens) under Palestinian Law, not Israeli Law.

That is a REAL recounciliation.

You ask for guarantees. What guarantees does the Palestinians give about real peace long term. -- None.

My guess is that most Israelis want to live in peace, in a country here they are a majority.

Many, but not all would be prepare to sacrifice settlement in order to achieve that goal.
The Israeli Army ill make sure they comply if agreement is made, like in Gaza.

Very few would want peace negotiations to result in just another territory which fires rockets
at their neighborhood.

"The definition of insanity, is when you repeat the same behaviour, and expect a different reaction".

@A.P. Richelieu

You're Swedish right? Let Israelis and Palestinians discuss this. Unless you're Jewish? So you're more Israeli then Swedish? I don't get it.

Okay so you're saying a two state solution is out of question so why are Israelis telling us they support a two state solution? Why don't you also find nothing wrong with that fact that they want all of the Palestinian West Bank?

It seems you see nothing wrong in their actions.

Back
Top Bottom