What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

*Saad Eldin Alshazly, he was the mastermind behind the war.

His decision was to oppose Sadat's decision to move armoured forces beyond Egypt's surface to air missile umbrella which had up until that point negated Israels air power and to move deeper into the Sinai (no where near the border btw).

Sadat's decision resulted in the death of 3000 Egyptian men, all because the Syrians where being rolled back by the Israelis, the Syrians wanted Egypt to alleviate the pressure by moving our forces forward resulting in the Israelis refocusing their efforts to the Sinai.

His second beef with Sadat was over moving reserve divisions east of the Canal to the west of it in order to compensate for the losses suffered because of the earlier decision, Sadat feared this would leave our depth vulnerable and refused Shazly's request. This eventually lead to the encirclement of the Third Army.

Yes I know this brother, may he rest in peace.

Since the problem is with the leadership and you have a friend over in Egypt who is a soldier, then why in the hell did you call those who were slain in cold blood after their fajr prayers terrorists and make out that their death was in some way justifiable.

Because some Arabic members here shock me with their stance against Palestine I don't actually mean that and I apologize if I offended you ill edit it.

The current head of Egypt's Mukhabarat is Gen/Tohami, who is considered to be Field Marshal/Elsisi's mentor in the Egyptian Armed Forces. The intelligence apparatus is part of the 'leadership' and it is the 'leadership' that continually brokers ceasefires and truces. The intelligence services would also be the people who 'pick up' Islamic Jihad or other fighters to be tortured in Egypt according to you.

There used to be small numbers who went to Iran for anti tank missile training and I know from personal experience that they took them and beat some of them, this before Sisi came in power, I don't know why they did that and I can't tell you how I know unless I knew you personally.

Whoever broke the truce or ceasefire is irrelevant.

It's not irrelevant.

I've certainly spent more time there than you, I've lived in Egypt a couple of years, both in Cairo and in my village and visit every year or two for a couple of months. There is nothing that you can actually show me that hasn't been seen by nth million tourist. If you want to see what the real Egypt is like come meet me and I'll take a you to a Shaaby wedding in one of Cairo's slums or maybe hit up the Cabares on Alharam street or perhaps a local hashish cafe, then maybe hit up Genena mall to scout for some lower middle class birds.....

Sho ya Basha, :D

I've been there for a total amount of two years as well and seen mosques of Islamic army commanders and took beautiful pictures. I've eaten quails there too they're good. I've spent a good amount of time in Sinai and Al Arish I'm not sure if you have though. This means we must go there one day and explore. :D @Frogman

Whats the situation today? Cease-fire is in full effect?

There really wasn't a new ceasefire, it's the same one from 2012 but Israel wasn't abiding by it so they needed to be reminded that Palestinians won't put up with the violations. Right now everything is calm on both sides.

@ResurgentIran

LOL. :lol:

Iran: Palestinian firepower is 1000 times stronger than before - Israel News, Ynetnews

Last edited:
There really wasn't a new ceasefire, it's the same one from 2012 but Israel wasn't abiding by it so they needed to be reminded that Palestinians won't put up with the violations. Right now everything is calm on both sides.

Awesome. Hope things get better for the people of Gaza and Israel stop violating the agreement.

Typical.

- Iranian funded terrorists open fire at Israeli soldiers who patrol the border.
- Israel returns fire and kills 3 terrorists.
- Terrorists then fire dosens rockets at civilian towns hoping for Israeli retaliation.

PIJ wants to start full scale war and sacrifice thousands of Palestinian lives for sake of their Iranian masters.
There are no civilian towns in Israel, I thought military service was compulsory in Israel.....

Awesome. Hope things get better for the people of Gaza and Israel stop violating the agreement.

Read the link. :)

There are no civilian towns in Israel, I thought military service was compulsory in Israel.....

They're Israeli settlements which later became 'cities' and 'towns' which were taken through ethnic cleansing. I'm not originally from Gaza and originally from a city in which Jewish militias ethnically cleansed leaving my family fleeing.

They're Israeli settlements which later became 'cities' and 'towns' which were taken through ethnic cleansing. I'm not originally from Gaza and originally from a city in which Jewish militias ethnically cleansed leaving my family fleeing.

That must have been intense, no wonder you are anti Israel

Oh wow, I hope its true!
This bother Israel for two reasons.
1. Obviously more advanced and greater quantity of weaponry increases Hamas and PIJ deterrence. They can cause much damage to Israel.

2. The second reason, is much more irritating to Israel than any weapons.
PIJ and Hamas could have used those advanced weapons from the start. But there would have been a cost. So Hamas/PIJ are calculating everything on a cost-benefit and are not irrational.
If Israel escalates, so will they and they have the means to do it.

In effect, PIJ and Hamas have ascended into a force of real strategic thinking.

@Khan_patriot

If you want to know what that city is called today it's known as 'Ramla' located in modern day central Israel.

Oh wow, I hope its true!
1. Obviously more advanced and greater quantity of weaponry increases Hamas and PIJ deterrence. They can cause much damage to Israel.

PIJ and Hamas could have used those advanced weapons from the start. But there would have been a cost. So Hamas/PIJ are calculating everything on a cost-benefit and are not irrational.

They do have advanced weapons which they didn't use in 2012, fajr has become a basic thing they both produce large quantities of their own fajr like rockets but had they used advanced weapons that would have eliminated a chance for a ceasefire obviously they calculate first and those advanced weapons serve as a deterrence basically.

@Khan_patriot

If you want to know what that city is called today it's known as 'Ramla' located in modern day central Israel.

They do have advanced weapons which they didn't use in 2012, fajr has become a basic thing they both produce large quantities of their own fajr like rockets but had they used advanced weapons that would have eliminated a chance for a ceasefire obviously they calculate first and those advanced weapons serve as a deterrence basically.

This show a level of extreme discipline and real strategic calculations. Mashallah! :)
God bless Palestinian resistance.

Btw I LOVE your avatar. Please dont ever change it! :)

This show a level of extreme discipline and real strategic calculations. Mashallah! :)
God bless Palestinian resistance.

Btw I LOVE your avatar. Please dont ever change it! :)
It's amazing how the regime has turned you Iranis into savages.

Decades of propaganda have turned you into wide-eyed fanatics.

The way you lap up Hazzy's shit is incredible. :lol:

Oh wow, I hope its true!

Yes, Situation so far:
Israel made an incursion into Gaza, by moving within 100 meters of the border (according to Hazzy997)
Mortar was fired in response without damage.
Israel killed three Palestinians as a response to the Mortar.
PIJ fired some 150 rockets which slightly damaged a paveway.
Israel bombed some 30 odd targets in Gaza, noone killed, damage unclear.
PIJ did a cost-benefit analysis, and fighting ended, and most impotent, (sorry my mistake, most important)
Hazzy997 declared a Strategic Victory!

Glad everyone is happy about the outcome...

Yes, Situation so far:
Israel made an incursion into Gaza, by moving within 100 meters of the border (according to Hazzy997)
Mortar was fired in response without damage.
Israel killed three Palestinians as a response to the Mortar.
PIJ fired some 150 rockets which slightly damaged a paveway.
Israel bombed some 30 odd targets in Gaza, noone killed, damage unclear.
PIJ did a cost-benefit analysis, and fighting ended, and most impotent, (sorry my mistake, most important)
Hazzy997 declared a Strategic Victory!

Glad everyone is happy about the outcome...

Not true, I said Israel has what they call a 'buffer' zone inside Gaza territory where anyone is several hundred meters away from the border would still get shot. So Palestinians are completely justified in preventing Israeli advancements a few dozen meters from the Gaza side of the fence so they prevented an Israeli incursion and all hostilities ended there. They were doing their day to day job of defending the border

Until Israel chose to commit an act of aggression and launch an air attack which provoked this skirmish. PIJ fired back in but Israel only recorded 70 rockets hitting their territory and all of these were short range(4-5km) with no significant warheads. Some were aimed at open areas purposefully to avoid causing casualties amongst Israelis so it was a strategic success. The Israelis were reminded that at any time the Palestinian resistance will respond to Israeli aggression. Even after they struck Gaza still there was a small response as well. They can't contain retaliation.

There was damage done to Israeli settlements as well. It seems you're so outraged that the Palestinians reserve the right to defend theirselves.

What's your background again?

Not true, I said Israel has what they call a 'buffer' zone inside Gaza territory where anyone is several hundred meters away from the border would still get shot. So Palestinians are completely justified in preventing Israeli advancements a few dozen meters from the Gaza side of the fence so they prevented an Israeli incursion and all hostilities ended there. They were doing their day to day job of defending the border

Until Israel chose to commit an act of aggression and launch an air attack which provoked this skirmish. PIJ fired back in but Israel only recorded 70 rockets hitting their territory and all of these were short range(4-5km) with no significant warheads. Some were aimed at open areas purposefully to avoid causing casualties amongst Israelis so it was a strategic success. The Israelis were reminded that at any time the Palestinian resistance will respond to Israeli aggression. Even after they struck Gaza still there was a small response as well. They can't contain retaliation.

There was damage done to Israeli settlements as well. It seems you're so outraged that the Palestinians reserve the right to defend theirselves.

What's your background again?

You have claimed that they did an incursion and you have also claimed that they approached the border.

Not outraged at all. Just enjoy pointing out inconsistencies in your almost 5000 posts in one Year :-)

As far as I can track my ancestry (300 years+) it is Northern Sweden.

This year we celebrate a 200 year anniversary of not fighting a war, and I suggest you consider such an option.

You have claimed that they did an incursion and you have also claimed that they approached the border.

Not outraged at all. Just enjoy pointing out inconsistencies in your almost 5000 posts in one Year :-)

As far as I can track my ancestry (300 years+) it is Northern Sweden.

This year we celebrate a 200 year anniversary of not fighting a war, and I suggest you consider such an option.

Anybody that approaches a border several dozen meters away would be fired upon anywhere in the world. They prevented an incursion, so that's what matters. :)

It's easy for you to say since you're not an occupied entity with your rights violated every day, you're sovereign. I would also like to see recommend these suggestions to Israel which perpetrates violence and other violence around the world.

Back
Top Bottom