What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

Your link doesn't even work, you're getting riled up over nothing, if Israel can't defeat Hamas what makes you think any Arabic nation could do so? :lol:
That is joke... You forgot we are far from being arabs, and if we were we didn't inherit the Arab's DNA.

Only in your dreams would Algeria attack Palestinians, Algerians unlike you who's a minority are very supportive of Palestinians. :lol:
I am not talking about attacking Ghaza, which we have the capability to so, don't kid yourself ! Algerian Navy used to bring the PLO's navy commando's to your coast thirty years ago, now it is just a piece of cake for us.
I am talking about the one entrenched in Jebel Chambi, Tunisia..
For the link..
Echoroukonline.com.

Last edited:
That is joke... You forgot we are far from being arabs, and if we were we didn't inherit the Arab's DNA.

I am not talking about attacking Ghaza, I am talking about the one entrenched in Jebel Chambi Tunisia..
For the link..
Echoroukonline.com.

Whatever you believe you are it's fine with me. I already responded to you about those rumors as well. Algerians are very pro Palestinian and Hamas and I'm really supportive of Algeria.

Don't derail the thread by digging up an older posts, I'm very well behaved I don't lie. Nazis lie.
Older post? are you that far gone..Yesterday you called upon 500 to give fresh info, you end up cussing him like a madman, because his comments were not in your liking.. If you need a closure to the Palestinian tragedy, that the one and his peers that you need to talk to and build bridges with.. By not asking for them to be banned, because you ran of arguments..
Not us...Our opinion does not matter that much...but theirs does...

Older post? are you that far gone..Yesterday you called upon 500 to give fresh info, you end up cussing him like a madman, because his comments were not in your liking.. If you need a closure to the Palestinian tragedy, that the one and his peers that you need to talk to and build bridges with.. By not asking for them to be banned, because you ran of arguments..
Not us...Our opinion does not matter that much...but theirs does...

He was attacking me for one of my posts, he never gave us any info and remains hostile to Palestinians just like the Jewish extremist government in Israel. I don't curse people I just expose liars, liars burn in he'll because it's immoral to lie and spread misinformation promoting more colonialism. There's nothing wrong about it, it's Good vs Evil.

Report: Large number of Israeli forces spotted in Palestinian city of Ramallah

Sweeping up the trash.

Strange that people who claim to have experienced a 'holocaust' and that claim to be victimized turn out to be this disturbing. Hopefully you do reveal your true hatred against us to the world soon. Just know that God does not forget those whom are righteous and you will be held accountable for all these actions. Nobody will be free from the encounter.

Funny you should mention God.

He's sure as **** not on your side.

Go to sleep kiddo, God gives us the greatest victory in the after life, struggling in this life actually means God wants to bless us and keep us close to him.

Read the comments, every Algerian called BS on it and it's the latest propaganda against all Palestinians by Israeli collaborators(Egypt, Saudi Arabia). They make it sound like Hamas has the power of an empire when they are under a siege and act only within their border, it's strictly a Palestinian movement. I can't believe you'd even consider that worthy of reading, if you understand Arabic you'd realize no one buys such accusations against the Palestinian Resistance.

It's incredibly funny how you label the nations in bold as Israeli collaborators when in times of war they are always the ones who mediate ceasefires or truces and thus significantly shorten the suffering and pain Gaza has to go through as a result of Israeli aggression.

The Israeli state is not intimidated by Hamas or any other resistance group in Gaza, they can continue bombarding it for years if required without suffering considerable damage from Palestinian retaliation, be it civilian casualties or military casualties or hostages. They have already achieved what they intended to achieve and there was simply no need to prolong the conflict.

خالد البطش القيادي بحركة الجهاد الاسلامي : " بعد جهود واتصالات مصرية حثيثة تم تثبيت التهدئة وفقا لتفاهمات 2012، التي تمت في القاهرة برعاية مصرية كريمة، شرط أن يلتزم العدو بتفاهمات التهدئة وعدم خرقه للاتفاق "

وقال : " الشكر للإخوة المصريين على جهودهم، والتحية لمقاومتنا الباسلة وفي مقدمتها مقاتلو سرايا القدس ولأبناء شعبنا الفلسطيني المقاوم الذي حمى المقاومة بوركت سواعد المجاهدين الأطهار "

Ya'alon says 'quiet to be met with quiet' in Gaza after Islamic Jihad ceasefire claim | JPost | Israel News

It's also incredibly funny how Egypt negotiated directly with Islamic Jihad and the Israelis while Hamas were standing on the sidelines with their collective thumbs up their backsides.

Go to sleep kiddo, God gives us the greatest victory in the after life, struggling in this life actually means God wants to bless us and keep us close to him.

You should have no right to call anyone on this forum a kid. You have exhibited time after time the mannerisms of a petulant child simply because some people have different opinions than the ones you hold and you find to be unattractive, you have even attacked those who support your cause with curse words and in some instances takfir for not agreeing with you on certain issues or supporting the same faction as you do. The only time you will have the right to call someone on this forum a kid is when you treat friend and enemy alike no matter how much they aggravate you or disagree with you and that is with respect and thus show qualities of a gentleman (even if those you argue with do not afford you the same privileges). If you are truly exposing lies and propaganda then you should do so in a civil manner and if you are good enough your arguments will carry much more weight than your cursing and blatant racism or hatred.

Btw stop pushing your religion so much, if you haven't noticed everyone thinks that god is with them. Also, if I'm not mistaken the worlds Jewry aren't all Israelis or Zionists so when trying to address Israelis and Zionists adress them with those labels otherwise it's just antisemitism, which you showcase a lot.

His accent is very funny. It supposed to be menacing and intimidating but i loled hard.

If u won to believe that 2+2=7 I cant convince u.

Fact remains: 3 clowns opened fire for no reason and got killed.

Actually Israel as a nation came up with the formula of 2+2=7, but like they say "You can fool some people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time". When you say 3 clowns are u referring 2 Yakzat Shameer, Began and Sharon's?

It's incredibly funny how you label the nations in bold as Israeli collaborators when in times of war they are always the ones who mediate ceasefires or truces and thus significantly shorten the suffering and pain Gaza has to go through as a result of Israeli aggression.

Collaborator nations are known by their actions and intentions, look what happened to Egypt today, six Egyptian army terrorists killed today because the army choose the side of injustice when dealing with the population and Egyptian citizens are protesting against Sisi to support Gaza.

Palestinians love to see justice, we were all proud of the response by the resistance.

The Israeli state is not intimidated by Hamas or any other resistance group in Gaza, they can continue bombarding it for years if required without suffering considerable damage from Palestinian retaliation, be it civilian casualties or military casualties or hostages. They have already achieved what they intended to achieve and there was simply no need to prolong the conflict.

Yeah sure they don't consider the resistance a threat to them.

It's also incredibly funny how Egypt negotiated directly with Islamic Jihad and the Israelis while Hamas were standing on the sidelines with their collective thumbs up their backsides.

It's also incredibly funny that Egypt tortures Islamic jihad members going to get training in Iran, collaborators.

You should have no right to call anyone on this forum a kid.

Name calling is normal, you didn't express outrage over any other persons doing name calling so that tells me you've an double standard which makes you unjust.

Btw stop pushing your religion so much, if you haven't noticed everyone thinks that god is with them. Also, if I'm not mistaken the worlds Jewry aren't all Israelis or Zionists so when trying to address Israelis and Zionists adress them with those labels otherwise it's just antisemitism, which you showcase a lot.

It has nothing to do with who's side God is on, injustice is injustice plain and simple. @Frogman

Last edited:
Collaborator nations are known by their actions and intentions, look what happened to Egypt today, six Egyptian army terrorists killed today because the army choose the side of injustice when dealing with the population and Egyptian citizens are protesting against Sisi to support Gaza.

Just wondering what @MooshMoosh and @Mahmoud_EGY think about Hazzy's comments regarding Egyptian army being terrorists.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom