What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

Why are you posting an off topic rant by an ex-alqaeda militant who now works with the Egyptian government? Your arabic is horrible, i read every report in Arabic and they were Ansar Sharia militants yet you're trying to spread propaganda for no reason at all.

[

The founder of the former group of " Jihad "in Egypt Nabil Naim said that" Syria will be victorious and emerge from its crisis thanks to the tenacity of its people and its army "and that" sabotage the great conspiracy which it faces, a conspiracy led by the United States and performed by collaborators, traitors and armed groups from around the world to erode the country and the army in Syria to serve their interests and interests of the Zionist entity . "

I don't understand this bit.

Why would the fall of Assad or weakening of Syria's army be serving Israel?

Syria kept the border with Israel as quiet as can be. The Syrian army did not lift a finger against us nor we it - well, unless you count that 2007 raid on the nuclear facility.

Why are you posting an off topic rant by an ex-alqaeda militant who now works with the Egyptian government? Your arabic is horrible, i read every report in Arabic and they were Ansar Sharia militants yet you're trying to spread propaganda for no reason at all.
Spreading propaganda? I just want to show you what an off shot of Hamas, said about Hamas...You all cannot be trusted..Syrian, in both side of the spectrum,, starved your people to death for that reason...And my Arabic is just fine, it is yours that I worried about...

In the middle east there a way for the Arabs and Israel to send a message across...
For Israel: She acts and apologizes..

Arabs:
Wrap their message in religion or with an Israeli diatribe, just like wrapping a round stake with a strip of beacon to make it testier....

Last edited:
@Ceylal

مش عارف عن شو بتتكلم انت، الجزاريون يعزون حماس و يكفيك هبل شو بدها حماس فل جزار عشان تطلع غاد مجنون انت، الجزار مش مع شلة السعودية احنا مع بعض و مع سوريا ومع ايران و غيرهوم

@Ceylal

مش عارف عن شو بتتكلم انت، الجزاريون يعزون حماس و يكفيك هبل شو بدها حماس فل جزار عشان تطلع غاد مجنون انت، الجزار مش مع شلة السعودية احنا مع بعض و مع سوريا ومع ايران و غيرهوم
If the Algerian army and the Tunisian's determine that the foreign killed are from Hamas, you can kiss the Algerian aid...and by the way your Arabic sucks..

If the Algerian army and the Tunisian's determine that the foreign killed are from Hamas, you can kiss the Algerian aid...and by the way your Arabic sucks..

Will they make it public if they find Hamas terrorists behind this? or will that be unpopular in Algeria?

Other countries like Egypt put up with years of interference from Hamas before finally doing something about it. I'm guessing because the Egyptian people are sympathetic to them and it would have looked bad going against them.

Will they make it public if they find Hamas terrorists behind this? or will that be unpopular in Algeria?

Other countries like Egypt put up with years of interference from Hamas before finally doing something about it. I'm guessing because the Egyptian people are sympathetic to them and it would have looked bad going against them.
The government wouldn't , but the Algerian press will...
The government vue is to keep the Palestinian as a unit, even though they didn't like the Hamas takeover of Gaza, they try not to meddle or show a preference..The Algerian press, especially tthe French written one, consider them as pure terrorists, which they are..

The government vue is to keep the Palestinian as a unit, even though they didn't like the Hamas takeover of Gaza, they try not to meddle or show a preference..The Algerian press, especially tthe French written one, consider them as pure terrorists, which they are..
Very interesting, I didn't know this.

So are the media free to be anti-Hamas, or do they always face pressure not to be? how influential are the hardcore Islamists in Algeria? I know for years you had an insurgency.

What about day to day Algerian discussion, does the Isra/Pal issue come up often?

How open would Algerians be to relations with Israel?

Syria kept the border with Israel as quiet as can be. The Syrian army did not lift a finger against us nor we it - well, unless you count that 2007 raid on the nuclear facility.
maybe because they supply hezbolah

LOL, you idiot you're making a dumb assumption because you're a conspiracy theorist. Tunasian army already knows they are from Libya militias. You just can't read any arabic hater. :lol:

You're the terrorist here, and you align yourself with Syria and Hezbollah you pathetic troll get your brain wired up properly.

LOL, you idiot you're making a dumb assumption because you're a conspiracy theorist. Tunasian army already knows they are from Libya militias. You just can't read any arabic hater. :lol:

You're the terrorist here, and you align yourself with Syria and Hezbollah you pathetic troll get your brain wired up properly.
@Aeronaut , time to give our friend Hazzy997 a ticket to the cold room..

@Aeronaut , time to give our friend Hazzy997 a ticket to the cold room..

LOL! You guys feel so abused by me because my intelligence to humiliate your propaganda arguments. :lol:

Don't spread stupid rumors that are gibberish next time you clown terrorist. :lol:

Very interesting, I didn't know this.

So are the media free to be anti-Hamas, or do they always face pressure not to be?
The pressure is always there and that not typical to Algeria, all the world media is subjected to that...But was is typical, is their stand in the face adversity. To get an idea, there is a thread "
Algeria's celebration of November first and the uninvited guest" to see how abrasive they are..

how influential are the hardcore Islamists in Algeria? I know for years you had an insurgency.
they have been laminated both militarily and politically...and shunned by the society.

What about day to day Algerian discussion, does the Isra/Pal issue come up often?

Algerian are not fixated on Israel, our military sit yours in NATO meetings with no complex, but a diplomatic opening between both country is hinged on a settlement with the Palestinians. That's what all Algerians believe.

How open would Algerians be to relations with Israel?
There are some discussions in that direction and some voices are expressing it openly...I think , it is just a matter of time, before concrete steps will be taken to formalize it .

@Ceylal

That's a dream of yours, you're isolated, the Algerian people won't formalize relations with Israel anytime soon. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom