What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

No society is perfect though,

Plz come to Jordan especially Western Amman to see people imploring the gov to close bars and nightclubs, not because they are forbidden but rather because of the crimes and obscene acts those places clients do in the neighboring areas. Devil worshipers, gays...etc numbers are in rise. Whenever I read such news, KSA comes to my mind, where such things are forbidden and punishable.

:wave:

You better go.

These words have such a Tomas de Torquemada sound to me :hitwall:...really now man? devil worshipers have nested jordanian clubs?:undecided:

These words have such a Tomas de Torquemada sound to me :hitwall:...really now man? devil worshipers have nested jordanian clubs?:undecided:

Not only at clubs but also at universities, schools, work places..etc, but still in small numbers as our society is conservative and our intelligence agency often do it's best to fix them up..:oops:

Why is devil worshiping or homosexuality a problem? But that is a whole other subject isn't it?

you know that having a man who swallows through and through and that likes to wear like the black widow with snoop dog style will make the mountains weep and would let the stones on fire !!

those type of people have the mentality of killing people with mini pink tissues and when they fart it smells like roses. I bet that fart is equivalent to the sarin gas !!

I mean COME on as if being gay would hurt the entire population of Jordan :(

Not only at clubs but also at universities, schools, work places..etc, but still in small numbers as our society is conservative and our intelligence agency often do it's best to fix them up..:oops:

Oh come on!! It's for real??:)) I really thought that "devil worshipers" are some kind of an urban myth :P

I agree, but I find it difficult to believe KSA is Islamic when its jailing Jihadist who go to Syria, fighting the Muslim brotherhood because they support Islamic law and last but not least robbing the population of their wealth.
That's not Islamic, I believe the proper term is nefaq. Rule in the name of Islam and applying sharia selectively.

Mmmm somewhat Agree. but don't forget that Saudi Arabia has been put on pressure since 9/11. sorry but I don't want to lose another Islamic site. we are helping the Mujhadeen in syria with arms , Qatar mobilizing mujahdeen from Libya, Tunisia,,,etc. I really don't take that announcement seriously since no has been jailed yet. That announcement is not for you rather for the international community in order to avoid any pressure in the future. Saudi Arabia should be full aware of its act. All the arab countries around are weak and there are many hidden agenda trys to fully destabilize the whole Arab world, now after Egypt we need to be very careful until she get back on her feet again.

Regarding the MB, Saudi Arabia funded Morsi campaign in Egypt but it seems that the MB in Jordan, Syria, even here in Saudi Arabia are trying to play the domain card.

Why is devil worshiping or homosexuality a problem? But that is a whole other subject isn't it?

I can find one or two problems with devil worshiping,and it's not even about religion,in this case it's not even about a cult practising some worship but probably some nutcases who are bound to trespass the law.

I can find one or two problems with devil worshiping,and it's not even about religion,in this case it's not even about a cult practising some worship but probably some nutcases who are bound to trespass the law.

LOL there are hundreds of videos out there in YT "exposing" celebrities who worship the devil. :omghaha: Obviously they're mostly propaganda. But there are satanic-churches in the US. One is in KY.

PS: I see no problem with devil worshipping. As long as they don't turn violent, or do something stupid, that is.

Mmmm somewhat Agree. but don't forget that Saudi Arabia has been put on pressure since 9/11. sorry but I don't want to lose another Islamic site. we are helping the Mujhadeen in syria with arms , Qatar mobilizing mujahdeen from Libya, Tunisia,,,etc. I really don't take that announcement seriously since no has been jailed yet. That announcement is not for you rather for the international community in order to avoid any pressure in the future. Saudi Arabia should be full aware of its act. All the arab countries around are weak and there are many hidden agenda trys to fully destabilize the whole Arab world, now after Egypt we need to be very careful until she get back on her feet again.

Regarding the MB, Saudi Arabia funded Morsi campaign in Egypt but it seems that the MB in Jordan, Syria, even here in Saudi Arabia are trying to play the domain card.

I doubt it...

LOL there are hundreds of videos out there in YT "exposing" celebrities who worship the devil. :omghaha:

PS: I see no problem with devil worshipping. As long as they don't turn violent, or do something stupid, that is.

I don't want to go in a religious debate here but how can you worship the devil and not turn violent,it's not like the fxxk teaches you about love and tolerance :what:

I don't want to go in a religious debate here but how can you worship the devil and not turn violent,it's not like the fxxk teaches you about love and tolerance :what:

They even have holy books:

The Satanic Bible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I find some of their prologue statements sort of more 'realistic' than the usual caring, giving, altruism, no selfishness etc derived from the bible.

We did man we did. We thought Morsi would be much better than his Secular opponent who was sucking up to the American before even the election takes place.

KSA calculate every step it takes very carefully, I find it hard to believe bro, that KSA funded an MB presidential campaign and yet the elected president turned to be sth else other than what was expected. I think @Yzd Khalifa would back me up on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom