What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

I see some people with an inferiority complex, trying desperately to imitate the superior West, not in their technological side but rather in their atheism. I don't have an another explanation for this.

although I don't agree with the reference "stupid" yet I have to state that those religions with its teachings demands its followers to rub their stupidity on others.

Unfortunately you are correct. But maybe with enough education and common sense people will finally realize that "Faith" is not something you can force, but perhaps I am just wishful thinking.

I see some people with an inferiority complex, trying desperately to imitate the superior West, not in their technological side but rather in their atheism. I don't have an another explanation for this.

Oh you're just jealous that @Mosamania saw the light whereas you couldn't ! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sooooooooo typical isn't it? Oh it is just because you are trying to be western, it has nothing to do with anything else, it has nothing to do with your own personal convictions. Hahahahaha

Unfortunately you are correct. But maybe with enough education and common sense people will finally realize that "Faith" is not something you can force, but perhaps I am just wishful thinking.

No it's not, but what you people said is sth else. It's like religion is the reason of our backwardness which is not true.

The latest attacks can be seen as help from Allah and it will reduce the pressure on FSA mujaheedin by a great extent as t looks it has caused massive damage to infamous 4th division and its arm depots. May Allah help the oppressed syrians and destroy the satanic regime by all means, Amen!!!

So you are saying that Attack from Israel is help from Allah ? wow ! ! :cheesy:

Lets keep it down guys. Saudi Arabia is an Islamic country and will remain as is. If you have any objection about the life style please don't hesitate to contact

Sure, but it is all about the definition of Islamic country. My definition of Islamic country is perhaps not the same as YOUR definition of Islamic country. How about find a system where everyone's definition of said Islamic country is respected equally for all. If you have a problem you can resort to debate instead of force and terror perhaps?

These are all just questions.

Sooooooooo typical isn't it? Oh it is just because you are trying to be western, it has nothing to do with anything else, it has nothing to do with your own personal convictions. Hahahahaha

That's alright... but why call others stupid and offend them? :undecided:

No it's not, but what you people said is sth else. It's like religion is the reason of our backwardness which is not true.

No the reason for our backwardness is our backwardness. Religion has NOTHING to do with it. It is the way in which this religion is carried out which is backward not the religion itself, got it now?

Lets keep it down guys. Saudi Arabia is an Islamic country and will remain as is. If you have any objection about the life style please don't hesitate to contact

Sure, just please do define which version of islam and how was the government's version doing through all the past 80 years !

That's alright... but why call others stupid and offend them? :undecided:

Neah,that's not offensive,it's just on opinion ,offensive is when you're called that on state tv 24h/24 ,especially when the money for that state tv comes out of your pocket:lol:...Oh well,i guess democracy has its downsides to :P

Back
Top Bottom