What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

I believe the coward is the guy quoting a banned member, not the other way around, And you can keep your "democracy" to yourself no one is interested.

I wouldn't really call this "asianamerican" guy the official representative of democracy,in another thread of this forum he called for the extermination of the "whites" because they "take to much space" now it seems that he has a beef with the saudis...

She is just putting a headcover, in order to wear it, nothing else. Orthodox Jews have this custom, men and women.

a head cover just to wear it ?
no you guys have the same stupid mentality of the muslims. Telling a woman to cover for the sake of men keeping their virtue and not lose control on their dicks !!

In fact, I believe that the teachings of the cover in Islam came through jewsh teaching and concepts !!
don't try to play innocent of this scar of the history of civilizations that is called a head cover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PuW_35BNGo

and many many other vids on jewish orthodox

You do know how Islam spread right? Arabs living in SA conquered the rest of the neighboring nations and formed an empire

Maaaaan, You really had to do it ? You do know that hurts them like hell ?.
I mean really thats not fare ?, you had to bring history to change their mind about us being lazy fat ***** ?

that was cruel !

a head cover just to wear it ?
no you guys have the same stupid mentality of the muslims. Telling a woman to cover for the sake of men keeping their virtue and not lose control on their dicks !!

In fact, I believe that the teachings of the cover in Islam came through jewsh teaching and concepts !!
don't try to play innocent of this scar of the history of civilizations that is called a head cover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PuW_35BNGo

and many many other vids on jewish orthodox

Head covers are common with orthodox christians to,but we must differentiate between a simple head cover and a tank looking burka.All in all,this head on assault on religious beliefs it's not restricted to islam,(it's just the main target)my country,for example is under assault to.If you'd care to google it you would see that Romania has the highest percentage of believers(90% percent) in the EU which made it a target for atheists,nevermind that religion and the state get along fine,how dare we believe? And so,we have drones of atheists calling the general populace backward and shouting for churches beeing shot down,etc,etc.
I'm all in favour for separation of religion and state but hunting people for their beliefs via international/national media,does make even the rational of men think if the prophecy regarding the one who tries to lure humanity away from God is true or not...Sry,I digress...

يركدووووووووووون :cheesy:
Maaaaan, You really had to do it ? You do know that hurts them like hell ?.
I mean really thats not fare ?, you had to bring history to change their mind about us being lazy fat ***** ?
that was cruel !

Leave them alone ,and live life as it's. Never try to argue with bigoted idiots on your religious believe.

You shall thy be blessed by Him forever ;) in times of tribulation.
Head covers are common with orthodox christians to,but we must differentiate between a simple head cover and a tank looking burka.All in all,this head on assault on religious beliefs it's not restricted to islam,(it's just the main target)my country,for example is under assault to.If you'd care to google it you would see that Romania has the highest percentage of believers(90% percent) in the EU which made it a target for atheists,nevermind that religion and the state get along fine,how dare we believe? And so,we have drones of atheists calling the general populace backward and shouting for churches beeing shot down,etc,etc.
I'm all in favour for separation of religion and state but hunting people for their beliefs via international/national media,does make even the rational of men think if the prophecy regarding the one who tries to lure humanity away from God is true or not...Sry,I digress...

Religion in all its entirety is stupid, but if someone wishes to be stupid it is their right, as long as they don't try to rub their stupid on me.

they repeated anwar saadat's legacy darling ;)

Looking to your officials and media outlets, I wouldn't be so surprised if you turned to be a false identity, an Iranian intelligence agent trying to trap @500 by luring "her". But too bad, she turned to be a male, yet a change in plan is needed.

:laughcry:
Just joking guys.

Religion in all its entirety is stupid, but if someone wishes to be stupid it is their right, as long as they don't try to rub their stupid on me.
@Yzd Khalifa

Plz, take him to Haeaa to help him out with this.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's your opinion and i respect it,but nowadays it's become fashionable to be singled out and ridiculed if you're a believer even if you don't bother others...it's a constant assault .."you backward people"...i mean here,Passover just happened and the tv channels had tv shows laughing at people crowding in churches "look at the sheep","we hope God doesn't provided for them"etc,etc,...is this necesarry? i know,i know,it's fashionable to be an atheist,but we're a secular country and this is fine,do we really have to ridicule people? do we really have to force them in beeing ashamed for still believing? use terms as "silly eastern europeans,still with their medieval beliefs"..it's pointless,let them be as long as they're not hurting anybody.

@Yzd Khalifa

Plz, take him to Haeaa to help him out with this.

Help? This pretty much summarizes everything that is wrong with our society.

It's your opinion and i respect it,but nowadays it's become fashionable to be singled out and ridiculed if you're a believer even if you don't bother others...it's a constant assault .."you backward people"...i mean here,Passover just happened and the tv channels had tv shows laughing at people crowding in churches "look at the sheep","we hope God doesn't provided for them"etc,etc,...is this necesarry? i know,i know,it's fashionable to be an atheist,but we're a secular country and this is fine,do we really have to ridicule people? do we really have to force them in beeing ashamed for still believing? use terms as "silly eastern europeans,still with their medieval beliefs"..it's pointless,let them be as long as they're not hurting anybody.

As I said, it is not of my goddamn business what others belief.

Last edited by a moderator:

although I don't agree with the reference "stupid" yet I have to state that those religions with its teachings demands its followers to rub their stupidity on others.

Back
Top Bottom