What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

No the reason for our backwardness is our backwardness. Religion has NOTHING to do with it. It is the way in which this religion is carried out which is backward not the religion itself, got it now?

In this case I completely agree, but I strongly believe it has much more to do with culture than religion, religion is used as a facade to justify imposing things.

Go Ahead put your Islamic definition lets see whatch u got. Please lay down your objections lets see Islam is wrong or your society is intolerance toward anything beside Islam.

Perhaps you should start a thread about it specifically, this thread's topic is about Israeli strike on Syria.

In this case I completely agree, but I strongly believe it has much more to do with culture than religion, religion is used as a facade to justify imposing things.

Exactly, the true inferiority complex comes from restricting free will by sheer force, always afraid that someone will go out of line and a cascade of people thinking differently will somehow destroy you. THIS is the true inferiority complex.

Israel wants to make sure those missiles will not reach the FSA. she doesn't give a crap about Assad or Hisboallat.

Israel's official stance is neutral in the syrian conflict... in that it only protects its interests, which clash with Iranian/Hezbollah interests.

Lets keep it down guys. Saudi Arabia is an Islamic country and will remain as is. If you have any objection about the life style please don't hesitate to contact

I agree, but I find it difficult to believe KSA is Islamic when its jailing Jihadist who go to Syria, fighting the Muslim brotherhood because they support Islamic law and last but not least robbing the population of their wealth.
That's not Islamic, I believe the proper term is nefaq. Rule in the name of Islam to gain legitimacy and applying sharia selectively.

I have a question , one Middle east country man cursing another Middle east country man with quoting 'You arab' but denying himself as arab. Now the question who is this Arab then ? :undecided: :omghaha:

I have a question , one Middle east country man cursing another Middle east country man with quoting 'You arab' but denying himself as arab. Now the question who is this Arab then ? :undecided: :omghaha:

Why would an East-Pakistani be interested ? :whistle:

Exactly, the true inferiority complex comes from restricting free will by sheer force, always afraid that someone will go out of line and a cascade of people thinking differently will somehow destroy you. THIS is the true inferiority complex.

respect.gif

Perhaps you should start a thread about it specifically, this thread's topic is about Israeli strike on Syria.

No society is perfect though,

Plz come to Jordan especially Western Amman to see people imploring the gov to close bars and nightclubs, not because they are forbidden but rather because of the crimes and obscene acts those places clients do in the neighboring areas. Devil worshipers, gays...etc numbers are in rise. Whenever I read such news, KSA comes to my mind, where such things are forbidden and punishable.

:wave:

You better go.

Plz come to Jordan especially Western Amman to see people imploring the gov to close bars and nightclubs, not because they are forbidden but rather because of the crimes and obscene acts those places clients do in the neighboring areas. Devil worshipers, gays...etc numbers are in rise. Whenever I read such news, KSA comes to my mind, where such things are forbidden and punishable.

Oh come on even we're not that cracked ! :omghaha:

Why is devil worshiping or homosexuality a problem? But that is a whole other subject isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom